Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who married your 1st love?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i watched a taiwan variety show......the ger make up half of their face......360degree difference!!!!!!!!!!!!

their eyes enlarged X2!!!

ger wif and without makeup really scary

hahahaha

ya thats why .. in any shopping centre ... cosmetic is the biggest earner...
    and thats also why they are situated on the ground floor ... nearest the main entrance ...

Taiwanese girls are very good at making up and looking good. Even my other half thinks they're generally very pretty.

Repeated post.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    This thread sounds like it was inspired by the recent Taiwanese movie "you're the apple of my eye". So who's watched it here?
    What is Chinese name for this show :- " You're the apple of my eye"

I find taiwanese show very long-winded, series very long, so don't quite like it. Like for the show "LOVE", I know the show was very "hot" but I only watched the last few chapters.

那些年,我们一起追的女孩. That's the title of the movie. Not draggy. And pretty good actually. I wasn't expecting much from it and was pleasently surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    You guys need to give a full set of SKII products for christmas present. haa haa...

Yesterday, I bumped into my classmate more than 25 yrs ago and was sadden how time flies.

Well, my house keeper commented his look is much older than I am.

Thanks to sk2. Its really good. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    What is Chinese name for this show :- " You're the apple of my eye"

I find taiwanese show very long-winded, series very long, so don't quite like it. Like for the show "LOVE", I know the show was very "hot" but I only watched the last few chapters.
    Yup... you can miss 2 weeks of the show and come back, you can still follow the story coz nothing much has changed... Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    not necessary lah ..

i have many friends ... chabo ...married with kids , some with, some without maids .. they still look damn good ...

they always say : theres no ugly women ...only lazy women

those auntie looking type ..just have to put in some effort ... even a change of hair style will do ...

and PLEASE no 3/4 pants ... unless you pair it with heels ...
    Well, how old are their kids? I'm talking about those who's kids are still being carried and/or still very very young and need 100% attention... Lol! Anyway I agree that women generally need to put in that bit more effort and they'll look fantastic again..

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Well, how old are their kids? I'm talking about those who's kids are still being carried and/or still very very young and need 100% attention... Lol! Anyway I agree that women generally need to put in that bit more effort and they'll look fantastic again..
    Hard to get e figure back again.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix

that one have to constantly go to the gym to get back... and even then, something is bound to go out of proportion.

Yup... you can miss 2 weeks of the show and come back, you can still follow the story coz nothing much has changed... Lol!
    I recalled my director at one period always rush back around 6plus and I later found out that she was hooked to this Ai show...really amazing. LOL

tot successful person dont give a damn to soap drama, but not true wor....

that one have to constantly go to the gym to get back... and even then, something is bound to go out of proportion.
    actually is to eat less, perhaps starve for a period of 6 months with 50% intake of whatever you are eating now.

maria francs can help with constant maintenance.

Agree. That's why I prefer HK series.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    I recalled my director at one period always rush back around 6plus and I later found out that she was hooked to this Ai show...really amazing. LOL

The show "Ai" not bad, I only started to watch when Xie Ming Ming was cheated by the guy (can't remember his name), haha.

Pay $10k to Expressions or the likes to restore figure in 6 months..

The show "Ai" not bad, I only started to watch when Xie Ming Ming was cheated by the guy (can't remember his name), haha.
    It all started with 'zhen qing' when these serial hit 500 episode... wow! Won't the director become tired of ceaseless filming?

那些年,我们一起追的女孩. That's the title of the movie. Not draggy. And pretty good actually. I wasn't expecting much from it and was pleasently surprised.
    Never heard of this show, is it in Channel U, for "young woman".

it the taiwanese show just finish airing after 3 long years titled ""Ai""

It is currently shown in cinemas.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama

Actually I also quite like Ai drama haa haa, especially when they start suaning and later slapping each other haa haa.

Not it's not. Have a look at the trailer and the theme song and see if you fancy yourself watching it in the cinema.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Actually I also quite like Ai drama haa haa, especially when they start suaning and later slapping each other haa haa.
    I only likec e song...starts to pay attention after my kids begin to sing when they come back from childcare.. So funny

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    hahahaha

ya thats why .. in any shopping centre ... cosmetic is the biggest earner...
    and thats also why they are situated on the ground floor ... nearest the main entrance ...
    Few months back, I met a 60+ yrs old woman. Her face is very smooth with no "marks". I couldn't help myself, so approached her and asked her why she has such a nice skin and how she takes care of it. She told me that it is natural, she didn't do anything, maybe resembles her mother because her mother also has a nice complexion. Sign... so envy her leh.

I think small build body size normally look younger than those who are bigger size.

Default 我也很想他

Forum topics are getting a bit boring but tense.

Finally some clear blue sky this morning, I'm feeling a bit cheeful and listening to songs while working. Let's reminiscence a bit of old flames haha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gid4O...eature=related

Few months back, I met a 60+ yrs old woman. Her face is very smooth with no "marks". I couldn't help myself, so approached her and asked her why she has such a nice skin and how she takes care of it. She told me that it is natural, she didn't do anything, maybe resembles her mother because her mother also has a nice complexion. Sign... so envy her leh.

I think small build body size normally look younger than those who are bigger size.
    Yes its in the genes... my friend in her 30s have complexion of a teenager, along with her sisters and her mother in her 60s also... can't control de...

Forum topics are getting a bit boring but tense.

Finally some clear blue sky this morning, I'm feeling a bit cheeful and listening to songs while working. Let's reminiscence a bit of old flames haha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gid4O...eature=related
    Yup.... was driving up KL and back over the weekend and it was raining cats and dogs during more than half the ride up and then more than half the ride back... wow.. but like the cooler weather...

saw this post by accident. guess no one marry their first love.... and it will always be the most beautiful in memory
    @@@ hyenergix: so did you marry your first love??

Quote Originally Posted by nanayapchai
    saw this post by accident. guess no one marry their first love.... and it will always be the most beautiful in memory
    @@@ hyenergix: so did you marry your first love??
    No. The most beautiful love is the one that wasn't fated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlaQUp8vGC8

Happen to c this thread also.. I didn't marry first love...lucky didn't har else whole life live in poverty... But the one I eventually marry I at that time i also dunno I love anot ... Lol... But my baby I love her till the day I die