Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waterscape @ Cavenagh (District 9, Freehold)

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Poolview side should be away from the expressway noise? Freehold in town looks attractive at this price though.

Even if the poolview units may have a lesser noise impact, the problem is still air polution from the CTE. Whether you face the CTE or not, my view is that the level of air polution anywhere in the development will be more or less the same.

I would really pity those CTE facing units as the noise will be unbearable. This project practically act like a sound shield for Istana.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Waterscape is not the only residential condo near an expressway or busy road. People will cope...With double glazed windows, the problem will be minimal

Quote Originally Posted by yesnomaybe View Post
    Waterscape is not the only residential condo near an expressway or busy road. People will cope...With double glazed windows, the problem will be minimal
    Its not the only project near an expressway , but take a look next time you drive past on the cte , it is very close and facing right onto the cte , all those units also for a crazy reason have balconies which are worse than useless and means they have sliding doors which never have good sound sealing as the sliding door has an air gap to allow the doors to move past each other , living here will be a nightmare , rather live in an old hdb in the worst part of the island than suffer this ....

Yes, some people can cope. But not all - I am one of them - I cannot spend 24/7 in an aircond environment. I need to open my windows to get some air. Why spend a couple of million to buy yourself into the noise and pollution?There are so many other better choices out there.

Quote Originally Posted by triproton View Post
    Yes, some people can cope. But not all - I am one of them - I cannot spend 24/7 in an aircond environment. I need to open my windows to get some air. Why spend a couple of million to buy yourself into the noise and pollution?There are so many other better choices out there.
    Suit yourself

Suit yourself

So did you buy one?

Going to top soon.

How many more units unsold ah?