Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891419242934 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedges Park (D17, 99 Years Leasehold, Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd)

Quote Originally Posted by zeroxon
    btw I still see that there's a lot of unit still not sold yet, compared to olympia which is selling like hot cake, what's wrong with this condo?
    Hedges Park - 78 out of 501 left unsold = 84.5% sold

Parc Olympia - 63 out of 483 left unsold = 87% sold

Looks about the same to me.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Quote Originally Posted by leftfield
    Hedges Park - 78 out of 501 left unsold = 84.5% sold

Parc Olympia - 63 out of 483 left unsold = 87% sold

Looks about the same to me.
    hmm even considering that olympia just recently launch ? :P

maybe Olympia is more active advertising ...

leftfield do you think that hedges park is a good buy compared to other condo surrounding?

btw I searched a little bit and found that the TOP is 2014, will it finish earlier? if im not mistaken normally it will be finised 3-6 months earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by zeroxon
    hmm even considering that olympia just recently launch ? :P

maybe Olympia is more active advertising ...

leftfield do you think that hedges park is a good buy compared to other condo surrounding?

btw I searched a little bit and found that the TOP is 2014, will it finish earlier? if im not mistaken normally it will be finised 3-6 months earlier?
    Palm Isles is about 84% sold as well if you are interested. Launched in early 2012.

TOP was supposed to be in 2015 so the 3Q 2014 already takes into consideration the buffer.

Probably not the best person to give advice since I'm vested but given today's mad prices for new launches, I do feel there's value for money here (relatively speaking of cos!).
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Palm Isles is about 84% sold as well if you are interested. Launched in early 2012.

TOP was supposed to be in 2015 so the 3Q 2014 already takes into consideration the buffer.

Probably not the best person to give advice since I'm vested but given today's mad prices for new launches, I do feel there's value for money here (relatively speaking of cos!).
    thanks for your advise

Default TOP for Hedges

Guys, I bought a 4 bedder at Hedges 2 months back. Few questions:

1. Looking at the pace of construction what can be the likely TOP...can it be Q2 2014?
    2. Your view on prices at time of TOP taking into accnt risk of property decline post CM(cooling measure) 7. I was expecting capital appreciation of ~ 20% but seems it may turn out flat.
    3. Any idea on mix of buyers at Hedges? Is it largely locals or good mix of locals, PR's and foreigners.

Thnx

Gull

Yay! I can finally post after registering few times and all.

leftfield, do you drive a BM? I think I saw you and your wife on New Year's Day taking photo of the site. I recently bought a unit in Nov so went to take a look at the site. I took a stroll along Flora Road and really like the serenity and the general feel of the neighbourhood despite the multiple constructions and workers quarters.

To gull, the buyers profile: SINGAPOREANS 84.5%, PR 9.8%, FOREIGNER 5.4%, COMPANY 0.3%.

I think the brochure TOP is Dec 2014 but later amended to Jun 2015? I am guessing 2014Q3?

Unfortunately today's announcement of the new MRT line do not seem to have any plus for Flora area. It seems to be further than Upper Changi and Tampines East MRTs.

Quote Originally Posted by gull
    Guys, I bought a 4 bedder at Hedges 2 months back. Few questions:

1. Looking at the pace of construction what can be the likely TOP...can it be Q2 2014?
    2. Your view on prices at time of TOP taking into accnt risk of property decline post CM(cooling measure) 7. I was expecting capital appreciation of ~ 20% but seems it may turn out flat.
    3. Any idea on mix of buyers at Hedges? Is it largely locals or good mix of locals, PR's and foreigners.

Thnx

Gull
    1. Aug 2014 is about right, I don't think it will be any earlier.
    2. 20%? You are very optimistic!
    3. Think answer has been given in the earlier post.

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightcentre
    Yay! I can finally post after registering few times and all.

leftfield, do you drive a BM? I think I saw you and your wife on New Year's Day taking photo of the site. I recently bought a unit in Nov so went to take a look at the site. I took a stroll along Flora Road and really like the serenity and the general feel of the neighbourhood despite the multiple constructions and workers quarters.

To gull, the buyers profile: SINGAPOREANS 84.5%, PR 9.8%, FOREIGNER 5.4%, COMPANY 0.3%.

I think the brochure TOP is Dec 2014 but later amended to Jun 2015? I am guessing 2014Q3?

Unfortunately today's announcement of the new MRT line do not seem to have any plus for Flora area. It seems to be further than Upper Changi and Tampines East MRTs.
    Oops, tio spotted! But lucky was with the Mrs!

Jokes aside, I don't think the MRT stations for the new line will be near anyway. Besides, only ready by 2030!
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Oops, tio spotted! But lucky was with the Mrs!

Jokes aside, I don't think the MRT stations for the new line will be near anyway. Besides, only ready by 2030!
    Haha! I was just leaving when you arrived. Was at the other end of the bus bay. Turned around and saw you taking photo and guess it could be you. Should have walked over to say hi to my future neighbour. I presume you bought for own stay since you've been going to take progress photos?

Haha! I was just leaving when you arrived. Was at the other end of the bus bay. Turned around and saw you taking photo and guess it could be you. Should have walked over to say hi to my future neighbour. I presume you bought for own stay since you've been going to take progress photos?
    This kind of ulu location of cos buy for own stay, lol.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

[QUOTE=leftfield]1. Aug 2014 is about right, I don't think it will be any earlier.

When will the developer call for additional 10% payment? We need to pay additional 10% when completion of reinforced concrete framework of unit, means if my unit is 2nd floor I need to pay eariler than people who buy 8th floor? Want to know since need to make some financial arrangement, thanks.

Default New MRT ancmnt & Flora road

Dear All,

Will Flora road benefit from new MRT lines...Is it a generic annvmnt or they have already pinned down the exact stations & their locations?

The other thing I wanted to ask was on balconies in Hedges. Personally, I love balconies and notice that Hedges has a very big one along the whole length of living room. Is it good, bad or subjective to each individual. I feel it gives high end porsh look and will make the house airy.

Will like to hear your views?

Best rgds! Gull

[QUOTE=lzhou006]

When will the developer call for additional 10% payment? We need to pay additional 10% when completion of reinforced concrete framework of unit, means if my unit is 2nd floor I need to pay eariler than people who buy 8th floor? Want to know since need to make some financial arrangement, thanks.

- Yes. You are right. They have already started calling for the 10% sometime in Sept 2012

Quote Originally Posted by gull
    Dear All,

Will Flora road benefit from new MRT lines...Is it a generic annvmnt or they have already pinned down the exact stations & their locations?

The other thing I wanted to ask was on balconies in Hedges. Personally, I love balconies and notice that Hedges has a very big one along the whole length of living room. Is it good, bad or subjective to each individual. I feel it gives high end porsh look and will make the house airy.

Will like to hear your views?

Best rgds! Gull

The mrt stations are not exactly near to Hedges Park.
    Upper Changi Rd East Station is further than Upper Changi Rd ( towards expo direction) Say about 15-20 minutes walk
    You can probably walk there, provided u cross the busy highway junction exit which has no traffic stop there .( towards airport)
    You ll get a better idea if you go check it out personally.

As for the huge balconies, I agree tat it was a huge bonus point. Definitely airy & opens up the entire living space.
    The Gale is almost completed. ( I drove by there yesterday) You can see their units/ balconies very clearly now. And I believe Hedges Park is slightly longer than the ones at The Gale. So, that might be a good gauge.
    If you r happy with The Gale, then perhaps, Hedges Park ones will be just as good. *fingers crossed
    ( i tell myself lower expectations will lead to higher level of happiness. Lol )

Nice! For the longest time, I thought I was the only one who bought an unit here! Looks like we have quite a few owners here too!
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Nice! For the longest time, I thought I was the only one who bought an unit here! Looks like we have quite a few owners here too!
    I also bought a unit here.
    Any fb/discussion group? Can't find any around.

Discussion group? Isn't this one already?
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Quote Originally Posted by Roarrrr
    The mrt stations are not exactly near to Hedges Park.
    Upper Changi Rd East Station is further than Upper Changi Rd ( towards expo direction) Say about 15-20 minutes walk
    You can probably walk there, provided u cross the busy highway junction exit which has no traffic stop there .( towards airport)
    You ll get a better idea if you go check it out personally.
    there is actually a pedestrian crossing underneath the flyover.

Quote Originally Posted by toiletsiao
    there is actually a pedestrian crossing underneath the flyover.

oh !! Really !! I ll go take a look again
    Thanks for e info.

Actually what is the price now for this condo. Actually I quite like this location... still considering hedges park, palm isles or parc olympia... Still have unsold units?

Quote Originally Posted by Bragpig
    I also bought a unit here.
    Any fb/discussion group? Can't find any around.
    There is a FB page for the projects in the area, found this one.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Condos...4466348?ref=hl

Quote Originally Posted by RCT
    Actually what is the price now for this condo. Actually I quite like this location... still considering hedges park, palm isles or parc olympia... Still have unsold units?
    As of Dec, Hedges Park is 86% sold, Parc Olympia 90% sold, Palm Isles 87% sold.

Prices are still hovering between $800-900 psf.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

As of Dec, Hedges Park is 86% sold, Parc Olympia 90% sold, Palm Isles 87% sold.

Prices are still hovering between $800-900 psf.
    Hedges had a good headstart before Olympia and Palm but the weakest sales. Hedges is the cheapest too. Really wonder why.

I don't like the concept and layout of Olympia but it is the best selling.

Palm is more spacious than Hedges and I think the finishing are better quality and I think the fitments are branded (unlike Hedges "no brand"). Don't like the L-shaped wardrobe and the layout not what I wanted but other than that, I think it is a good development with good design. Open kitchen, less exposed entrance, etc. The ex-Fraser owner 1% discount is a plus too. Can understand why it sells.

Even if for the Hedges lack of marketing, when anyone goes to Olympia or Palm, they would have popped over to Hedges for comparison before making their mind no?

Hedges had a good headstart before Olympia and Palm but the weakest sales. Hedges is the cheapest too. Really wonder why.

I don't like the concept and layout of Olympia but it is the best selling.

Palm is more spacious than Hedges and I think the finishing are better quality and I think the fitments are branded (unlike Hedges "no brand"). Don't like the L-shaped wardrobe and the layout not what I wanted but other than that, I think it is a good development with good design. Open kitchen, less exposed entrance, etc. The ex-Fraser owner 1% discount is a plus too. Can understand why it sells.

Even if for the Hedges lack of marketing, when anyone goes to Olympia or Palm, they would have popped over to Hedges for comparison before making their mind no?
    For PI, the bigger units were all sold out when I visited them so it was never a consideration. In any case, PI's location to me was not ideal, it is further in which is a considerable walk from the bus-stop.

Like I said earlier in this thread, was seriously considering PO but the concept and later TOP counted against it, thought its price was cheaper.

In the end, all things considered, the strongest factor going for HP was the earliest TOP among the 3.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

For PI, the bigger units were all sold out when I visited them so it was never a consideration. In any case, PI's location to me was not ideal, it is further in which is a considerable walk from the bus-stop.

Like I said earlier in this thread, was seriously considering PO but the concept and later TOP counted against it, thought its price was cheaper.

In the end, all things considered, the strongest factor going for HP was the earliest TOP among the 3.

I think buying a house requires some "fate" too.

Hedges Park was a winner cos of e early TOP & e huge balconies.
    I hv seen PI & PO as well. I don't like e layout of e blocks. Seems so cramped w condos unit/ apartment unit/ landed units.
    The show flat awkward entrance was the deal breaker for me.
    I understd tat PO has a much higher Mthly maintainence fee as well. ( which I ll prob not use after e novelty wears off)

Hedges park finishing seems rougher at their show flat. But I can deal with tat.
    They are building level 3 now. . . I also went to e bus bay to take some pics.

I also went to e bus bay to take some pics.
    Hey, post them here, at least I don't have to be the only one giving regular construction updates!
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Hey, post them here, at least I don't have to be the only one giving regular construction updates!
    Okie.its complicated. Pics in my iPhone. Laptop spoil so can't connect.
    iPad working but how to transfer from iPhone to iPad ah??

Okie.its complicated. Pics in my iPhone. Laptop spoil so can't connect.
    iPad working but how to transfer from iPhone to iPad ah??
    Download the photobucket app and upload there. Then can post the link here!
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

To be a stone's throw away from Changi Prison is a real turn-off, for me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyGuy72
    To be a stone's throw away from Changi Prison is a real turn-off, for me anyway.
    Staying NEAR Changi Prison, not IN Changi Prison!

BTW, you arm very powerful, can throw a stone very far.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Though Hedges Park(99yr lease) is sited near to several predominently older FH condos, the landscape seems impressive.