Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101520253035 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedges Park (D17, 99 Years Leasehold, Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd)

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyGuy72
    To be a stone's throw away from Changi Prison is a real turn-off, for me anyway.

So i guess u don't own an unit in Hedges Park then
    As I said, buying a house needs " fate"
    That's why it didn't bother me one bit tat it's not fully sold yet, near prison, ulu , blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by leftfield
    Download the photobucket app and upload there. Then can post the link here!

Here you go. Constructions progress as of 20 Jan 2013. Sunday. Raining.
    Sorry. My pic kinda "small". LOL
    Attachment 5191

Quote Originally Posted by Roarrrr
    Here you go. Constructions progress as of 20 Jan 2013. Sunday. Raining.
    Sorry. My pic kinda "small". LOL
    Attachment 5191
    Thanks for the update. I can see my unit!
    LoL

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

wow, How did u enlarge it ???
    anyways, i got a few more pics, but wasnt really clear.
    the progress seems kinda slow at this moment ( comparing to your earlier pics)
    when u going next ?

wow, How did u enlarge it ???
    anyways, i got a few more pics, but wasnt really clear.
    the progress seems kinda slow at this moment ( comparing to your earlier pics)
    when u going next ?
    I just saved the pic in photo bucket and attached the link here.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

The basement and L1 seems to be up, and L2 is in progress. From the last 2-3 months, I roughly estimate the completion of 1 storey each month. The wet days are coming to an end and I reckon progress would be more speedy after CNY. Probably end-July all the blocks would be fully up?

If another 3 months for the M&E and common areas. 3 months for the fittings, 1 month for QC, 2 month documentation, can probably TOP end 2014Q2?

So i guess u don't own an unit in Hedges Park then
    As I said, buying a house needs " fate"
    That's why it didn't bother me one bit tat it's not fully sold yet, near prison, ulu , blah blah blah.
    Beauty in the eye of the beholder and I respect that. Apologies if my comments have offended any owner. Sorry it's totally unintentional and probably a bit insensitive on my part.

Beauty in the eye of the beholder and I respect that. Apologies if my comments have offended any owner. Sorry it's totally unintentional and probably a bit insensitive on my part.

No worries. Take it easy

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightcentre
    The basement and L1 seems to be up, and L2 is in progress. From the last 2-3 months, I roughly estimate the completion of 1 storey each month. The wet days are coming to an end and I reckon progress would be more speedy after CNY. Probably end-July all the blocks would be fully up?

If another 3 months for the M&E and common areas. 3 months for the fittings, 1 month for QC, 2 month documentation, can probably TOP end 2014Q2?

Leftfield will provide the next constructions updates

I think that's level 1&2, 3 is under construction though. Correct me if I am wrong. Cos based on e agent explanation & show flat model, the basement car park cannot be seen. And level 4 should be just below road level. ( e new road inbtw hedges & jap school)
    Anyone?

A big thumbs up to u!

Leftfield will provide the next constructions updates

I think that's level 1&2, 3 is under construction though. Correct me if I am wrong. Cos based on e agent explanation & show flat model, the basement car park cannot be seen. And level 4 should be just below road level. ( e new road inbtw hedges & jap school)
    Anyone?
    Haha, sure thing when I pass by there again.

As someone mentioned previously, the height for the 1st floor seemed a bit high.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Actually right after I saw leftfield on New Year's Day, I went to Flora Road for a stroll. I popped my phone over the fence and snapped a few blind photos. Next time I'll bring along a stool to take better shots.

Same position with leftfield some minutes before:

View from Flora Road:

My position is somewhere near the development entrance (according to my estimation), and the space on the left seems to be the entrance driveway. If so, the level below is likely the basement carpark.

This position is where the boating pool is I reckon.

WOW
    Your blind shots are very clear !! did u actually climb up on the ledge to take ?
    when i was there by e bus bay, i had to climb on e ledge loh.

for the rest of e pics, where exactly did u take them from ? i might go there to take a look too.

WOW
    Your blind shots are very clear !! did u actually climb up on the ledge to take ?
    when i was there by e bus bay, i had to climb on e ledge loh.

for the rest of e pics, where exactly did u take them from ? i might go there to take a look too.
    The first 2 shots were taken from the bus bay, climbing on the ledge.

The rest are taken along Flora Drive. You can actually walk pretty much further into the road where the Jap school is. From power station, walk a bit to approximate the boating pool area and raised my phone over the fence on tip toe and snap. You can actually walk along and snap-review-move-snap-review if you have the time. If I have a HD vidcam with moveable viewscreen it would be much easier.

I think it is logical that they excavate all the way to basement then cover up the base for basement rather than to the ground level then dig basement. This way should be faster cheaper, safer, and better QC for levelled floor.

BTW, the shots are all dated New Year's Day when I saw leftfield. The "minutes earlier" was the minutes just before leftfield arrived and not minutes before this posting.

Nice shots LRC! Good to see this thread alive, dead for so long!!!
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

wow thanks for the photos.. yaa this thread is up again

good to see the photos,plan to go down and bring camera to take photos.

Quote Originally Posted by lzhou006
    good to see the photos,plan to go down and bring camera to take photos.

great !!

i think we shld space out our visits. . . then only can see the constructions progress more obviously.

i was planning to go in March/ April.

Glad that this thread is alive again! Bought a 2 bedder there.
    Any idea what (and when) are the plans for the piece of land behind Hedges?

On the issue of unsold units, I noticed in Nov that all the -13 and -44 stack were unsold. Think -54 as well. This is across all floors, which the 3 stacks together account for 18 units. The rest are the typical #04. Wonder what will Tripartite do to move them?

It was said that they are going to increase the price by 1-2% soon then. I wonder if that did happen and if they reduced the price in light of CM7?

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightcentre
    On the issue of unsold units, I noticed in Nov that all the -13 and -44 stack were unsold. Think -54 as well. This is across all floors, which the 3 stacks together account for 18 units. The rest are the typical #04. Wonder what will Tripartite do to move them?

It was said that they are going to increase the price by 1-2% soon then. I wonder if that did happen and if they reduced the price in light of CM7?
    where to find the unsold unit list? Chech with agent?

Quote Originally Posted by lzhou006
    where to find the unsold unit list? Chech with agent?
    yes, go to showflat check with them

Popped over for a quick look yesterday evening.

Flora Drive is now completed, cleaned up, and just about ready to be opened up!

The tennis court side.

Blind shots from entrance of Flora Drive downslope to entrance of development using slightly different angles.

The flyover to the entrance of Flora Drive is about 800m, and I estimate to be 1.2km to the condo entrance. Not a 5-10min walk certainly.

This is the end of the Upper Changi Station closest to Flora based on the fenced up area. The fencing printed Upper Changi station. More than 1km to the flyover.

There is a construction area here indicating a DTL site but no indication that suggest this would be an entrance to the Upper Changi station. IMO is too far from the main station.

Wow, thanks for the detailed update! This is impressive!
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Wow, thanks for the detailed update! This is impressive!

Almost bought a 2 bedder there in dec at 950/psf. Is it reasonable?

From this photo looks they are building 3rd floor, since for this stack 3rd floor is the ground floor.

leftrightcentre & All Hedges Lovers

Thanks for the pictures, I love this virtual power of networking through such forums, so much easier to share information.

I live in Simei and often go to Flora as my wife used to work there and have some frnds in Edelweiss. Based on my running expereince around that areas I guess from entrance of Hedges to the flyover it is not more than 500 meters and will disagree that it will be 1.2 KM.

Cant wait to have Hedges completed and so looking fwd to move in my "Own House". Waiting to sit in my long Balcony, watch over the lovely blue water down and sip my coffe with cool gentle North South wind blowing across...

Keep writing/posting about Hedges, the more I read, the more I feel good!...

Best rgds, Gull

Last edited by lzhou006; 26-01-13 at 16:54.

hi guys, how to display photos direct on page? I put the links from Photobucket but need to click to show? thanks.

wow so many pics! so interesting to see the construction in detail. the overly-tall 'ground floor' is definitely the basement car park. The extra height is to cater to the depth of the swimming pools which are directly above the car park.

as for mrt, the nearest should be the dtl3 upper changi station, which is beside the 4th university. it's 2-3 bus stops away n definitely not walkable. the dtl3 crosses the flyover area n therefore we see construction there. unless there's a miracle i doubt they will add a station in the vicinity, though it's such a waste as dtl3's track passes awfully close to flora area.

p.s. flora resident