Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121722273237 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedges Park (D17, 99 Years Leasehold, Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd)

I received notification from my lawyer while I was travelling last few weeks. It appears that the foundation for my stack was just completed as at end-Jan. In the scanned documented, I see that stacks 31/32/34/35 had their foundation completed early/mid Sep 2012, so I guess there is probably a 3-6 months progress for the whole development.

02-34/35 have also just completed the RC framework and I guess the next 10% disbursement is going to be called for some people.

Whatever it is, edging closer to TOP! Getting excited. Can't wait for GSS next year to go shopping!

Default Feng Shui for Hedges

Found this on web...any views....?

http://sg.geomancy.net/phpforum/arti...&mid=32251&s=4

Tried posting the pic but dnt know how to do it...If somebody can help for benefit of all....

Add me!

1. Leftfield
    2. Leftrightcentre
    3. Roarrrr
    4. Astro
    5. Bragpig
    6. gull #05-35
    7. lzhou006
    8. makancula
    9. EK@East
    10.metformin
    11. gav108

stay in this region and decided to get a 2-bedder here

Quote Originally Posted by gull

Tried posting the pic but dnt know how to do it...If somebody can help for benefit of all....

interesting...but many are christians etc. so it doesn't mean a thing to them. also in fengshui there are a few methods if i m not wrong, so depends on which formula is used. and given how units are stacked left, right, centre in blocks nowadays, i really wonder how fengshui is applicable when it was once applied to mostly standalone buildings with lots of nature around? the complexities of fengshui increase with the complexities of the surroundings, in addition to your birth date and other personal variables. the original fengshui concepts would have to be subjected to interpretation by modern students of fengshui. accurate or not we will never know.

but most things just use common sense lar. for instance, stack 65 facing upper changi road north at the road junction is one i will prefer not to get if i were staying.

Default Great place to live in...

Hi Hedges lovers,

Great to see more ppl owning a unit here.

I've got a 4 bedder and is also looking forward to TOP.

Some plus points on why I opt for this project instead of others:

1. Unique facilities, unlike most others FH projects.
    2. Only project within this area that has a bus-stop at its side gate. Checked the buses available, Bus #5 is a "good" bus tt bring you to many MRT stations.
    3. Nearest but yet furthest fr the expressway, with PI & PO (back) facing the expressway.
    4. Mins away from major expressways and even nearer to Airport.
    5. Also mins away from the 4th Uni.

Looking forward to 'Sold Out' and TOP...

Cheers and wishing all a prosperous lunar new year.

My views on this:
    - if you read carefully, this fengshui reading is meant for someone.( prospective buyer or not ) Hence, this may not be applicable for all the owners here.
    - fengshui can be improved( if u r a believer ) through many ways. Such readings isn't very kind for owners who are listed under his " last resort"
    - and if all owners are into this. They would have brought along their own personal Feng shui master before signing on e purchase. Lol.

let's focus on e positive side of things. TOP 2014 here we come !!! Huat ah !!

1. Leftfield
    2. Leftrightcentre
    3. Roarrrr
    4. Astro
    5. Bragpig
    6. gull #05-35
    7. lzhou006
    8. makancula
    9. EK@East
    10. Metformin
    11. Gav108

Anymore owners ?

Finally crossed the 10th owner. Hehe
    Let's hope we can reach 20 owners soon.

444 of 501 units sold as of 31st Jan. 88.6% sold!
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Quote Originally Posted by leftfield
    444 of 501 units sold as of 31st Jan. 88.6% sold!
    I presume you got the number from URA's Prices of Units Sold in Private Residential Properties? Anyone knows what date this is based on? Execution of OTP or execution of S&P?

Actually I wonder how accurate is this data. In the Private Residential Property Transactions with Caveats Lodged page, I do not see my own property being listed. I received a letter that my banks had lodged a caveat against my property so it should be in the database. Severals weeks had past since the lodgement of caveat but still not updated yet.

Quote Originally Posted by EK@East
    Hi Hedges lovers,

2. Only project within this area that has a bus-stop at its side gate. Checked the buses available, Bus #5 is a "good" bus tt bring you to many MRT stations.
    3. Nearest but yet furthest fr the expressway, with PI & PO (back) facing the expressway.

For me it is probably kinda "fated"?

I visited the showflat when it was just launched (maybe April 11). Kinda liked the project but didn't commit as this was the first development that I actually visited and wouldn't have known what to expected. Was sort of a recce to build knowledge 1-2yrs down the road in case I were to buy a condo (which I now did).

I visited another development in Sep/Oct 12 with a friend and my agent and the discussion somehow led back to Hedges. I was told that there were still quite some units left and the price had not changed since launch and dropped in for another look with my friend. I took the opportunity to visit Palm and Olympia as well. Then eventually I bought my unit.

Why I like Hedges:
    1. Serenity. I like the general surrounding. It's really nice just to be in the area.

2. Near to expressway but not too near. My room currently face the expressway and the noise, dust, etc. is not not a nice experience.

3. Good balance between seclusion and accessibility. Some developments are accessible but faces/placed along major roads that is potentially noisy higher pollution. Others are tucked in a series of small roads shielded from major road but making getting in/out less efficient.

4. Good room layout that supports what I want/how I want to live.

5. Decently sized rooms. Can place a queen/king and yet have enough space to walk and turn around, layout luggage, etc.

6. Decent value for money and affordable price. A key driver was the unchanged priced since launch (except more limited choice of available units).

7. Not too long to TOP.

Frankly speaking, I do think the Palm do have better fittings and furnishings. Everything feels more sturdy. 3 points against Palm for me are:
    1. Wardrobe design is not friendly. Can't recall the layout but I think it is not as friendly as Hedges in terms of my renovation idea.

2. Higher priced though I like that the fact that the unit design is more spacious.

3. Nearer to expressway (also not as near to the bus stop though I don't care too much for this).

Quote Originally Posted by EK@East
    Hi Hedges lovers,

There is a new bus stop @ carissa park side gate ... new bus services will be running along flora rd soon...

The best stop is along flora and quite a distance from the main entrance of HEdges Park.

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightcentre
    For me it is probably kinda "fated"?

I visited the showflat when it was just launched (maybe April 11). Kinda liked the project but didn't commit as this was the first development that I actually visited and wouldn't have known what to expected. Was sort of a recce to build knowledge 1-2yrs down the road in case I were to buy a condo (which I now did).

I visited another development in Sep/Oct 12 with a friend and my agent and the discussion somehow led back to Hedges. I was told that there were still quite some units left and the price had not changed since launch and dropped in for another look with my friend. I took the opportunity to visit Palm and Olympia as well. Then eventually I bought my unit.

Why I like Hedges:
    1. Serenity. I like the general surrounding. It's really nice just to be in the area.

2. Near to expressway but not too near. My room currently face the expressway and the noise, dust, etc. is not not a nice experience.

3. Good balance between seclusion and accessibility. Some developments are accessible but faces/placed along major roads that is potentially noisy higher pollution. Others are tucked in a series of small roads shielded from major road but making getting in/out less efficient.

4. Good room layout that supports what I want/how I want to live.

5. Decently sized rooms. Can place a queen/king and yet have enough space to walk and turn around, layout luggage, etc.

6. Decent value for money and affordable price. A key driver was the unchanged priced since launch (except more limited choice of available units).

7. Not too long to TOP.

Frankly speaking, I do think the Palm do have better fittings and furnishings. Everything feels more sturdy. 3 points against Palm for me are:
    1. Wardrobe design is not friendly. Can't recall the layout but I think it is not as friendly as Hedges in terms of my renovation idea.

2. Higher priced though I like that the fact that the unit design is more spacious.

3. Nearer to expressway (also not as near to the bus stop though I don't care too much for this).
    palm got odd shaped living room thou for the 3 bedder compact. hehehe

Does anyone know if hedges park got any shop inside? like P.O or P.I

Quote Originally Posted by toiletsiao
    There is a new bus stop @ carissa park side gate ... new bus services will be running along flora rd soon...

wonder if they are bus stops meant for the shuttle buses, which currently have no sheltered stops? if they are indeed meant for public buses, it's likely the buses will turn in from azalea park to flora road, then turn right to flora drive, which means hedges, po and pi will all benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by gav108
    wonder if they are bus stops meant for the shuttle buses, which currently have no sheltered stops? if they are indeed meant for public buses, it's likely the buses will turn in from azalea park to flora road, then turn right to flora drive, which means hedges, po and pi will all benefit.
    yup its a public bus service...under the Bus Service Enhancement program

Default Gale vs Hedges

Went to view Gale today to get a feel as of quality since its the same developer for both projects. Impressed by Gale n on paper Hedges has much more facilities n features than Gale hence excited that Hedges might turn out to be quite a good Condo or may be the best at Flora....

With the pace of construction what do you guys thibk he TOP might be?..Q3 2014?

Was at teh showroom yesterday apparaently nobody pay any heed to the geomancy advice cause the entire stack 54 was available.

Went to view Gale today to get a feel as of quality since its the same developer for both projects. Impressed by Gale n on paper Hedges has much more facilities n features than Gale hence excited that Hedges might turn out to be quite a good Condo or may be the best at Flora....

With the pace of construction what do you guys thibk he TOP might be?..Q3 2014?
    Aiyah, new ones will always be better.

I'm thinking August 2014 for TOP but please dont quote me.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Went to view progress yesterday. Seems to have decent progress. Pleasantly surprised to see that construction was in progress on a Sunday. Spotted at least 19 workers at work. They were mostly casually setting up the shape of the reinforcement steel core. Lazy Sunday work pace.

About nearly 1 storey up from last month. Progress should be on the uptick now that the rainy season is over and after the holiday season.

Attaching the sitemap for reference.

View from Bus Stop Overlooking Tennis Court and Row Stacks 69 and 73.

View from Bus Stop overlooking Row Stack 58. Noticeable difference to the last month.

View from Flora Drive overlooking Row Stack 04. This is taken from the power station. Basement carpark is up. L01 is about up. L02 is also halfway up. They are building this row from the Edelweiss Park end.

View of Flora Drive Entrance (approximate location). Wonder what is this "traffic light" for? There seems to have a hump immediately to the left as we exit Hedges? Probably not going to be a very comfortable exit. There is a second hump think about 10-20m after this hump towards Upper Changi. Or maybe the entrane is going to be between the 2 humps?

The Vantage Point where I took some of the "aerial" shots. This position is along the perimeter of Japanese school. There is another point on the "opposite end" of the road on PO side as well.

View from Vantage Point 2 (PO side) to Stacks 03-04. Can clearly see that 01-06 are 1 storey slower than the rest (07-12).

View from Vantage Point 2 to Entrance and Main pool.

View from Vantage Point to Stacks 07-09. 01-06 (on the left) can't really be seen as these stacks are slower.

View from Vantage Point to Stacks 34-35. Panning slightly more to the right from the previous photo. Stacks 07-09 on the left and 34-45 on the right.

View from Vantage Point to Stacks 50-51. Panning further right to overlook Stacks 50-51.

View from Flora Drive to Car Porch. Taken from over the fence.

View from Flora Drive to Stacks 33-34. The white concrete is Stack 33. Patio level. Think is L1 (or they start counting from L2?). Stack 34 in the background. This difference is about 4 months apart based on foundation 10% disbursement date. Stack 35 already called for next 10% at least 3 weeks back. Think Stack 34 probably already called or calling too.

View from Flora Drive to Row Stack 33 and Boating Pool.

View from Flora Drive to Stacks 48-50. These few stacks are probably one of the slowest in the entire development.

View from Flora Drive overlooking Stack 65. This should be the patio level. Seems to be build from the "ground" and not "on top" of underground carpark. So should be the "first" floor that is being constructed. Other stacks already have carpark, L1 and even up to L3 built!

View from Flora Drive overlooking the void between Stack 65 and 66. This is the spacing between the 2 stacks.

I took a stroll from the traffic light of the end of Flora Drive (intersect Upper Changi; bus stop road) to the approximate Hedges main entrance. The GPS app indicated about 230m).

Took a short video scanning the development progress. http://goo.gl/iGvZH
    Last edited by leftrightcentre; 25-02-13 at 10:19.

I went up to Gale and tried asking to go in for a quick look. No allowed...

How did you do that?

thanks for the comprehensive pics!

yes i m also wondering abt how to sneak into gale

by the way the distance between blocks for gale is the same as hedges, though gale is 8 stories and hedges is only 7 stories high (so may feel slightly more spacious). gale, with a similar layout, will be a good gauge of hedges' spaces.

I went to Gale with one of my frnds who is keen to buy something there or probably rent out...thats how I sneaked in Gale

Amazing pics! Tks for the update, LRC!
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Did some mapping to get a rough sense of layout and size.

This is the layout of Stack 33, mirrored from the developer's original.

Superimposing the walls, wardrobe and kitchen table top i.e. what we would be getting out-of-the-box. Think this should be what we should see for real instead of the showroom ID. I think the walls seemed a little thick. I tried to best draw according to the lines (on the ground) and steel structure with some plaster over.. Hopefully the actual walls are thinner?

Now I know what the bomb shelter is like if I had x-ray vision of superman. Would you feel safe being cocooned in a bamboo forest of steel bars? It'd be a Faraday's cage without any mobile/wifi signal haha...

You can also roughly know where the structural walls are if you're going to do some hacking. The floorplan didn't show this but can be seen from the site photo.

The balcony (and patio) is looking to be quite big. Rooms are not that big though. There's a live human worker to give some sense of perspective. Not sure if this is assuring. Makes the whole unit seem smallish.

Edit: Made a mistake in the balcony. It's much smaller actually. It does not extend to bedroom 2 and only the length of the living+dining.

Saw that gull bought Stack 35. I think this is one of the most advanced stack. Do let us know if you have the next 10% from the reinforced wall called.

Stacks 69-73 should be the slowest I think. Nothing can be seen. The block site is bring used as a staging area for construction materials as seen from the bus stop view photo.

Speaking of this, I think by now all of us know that the adjacent plot up till the showroom belongs to Tripartite. Behind Stack 04 I saw a path with track into that plot. They are using that area to hold construction materials I think. That should make the construction more efficient. Advantage of developer holding adjacent land.

Wow, LRC, may I ask what's ur profession?

You seem professional n is very detailed to analyse the layout. Trust u must have done ur homework thoroughly before u committed to an unit here.

Cheers.

The distance between 2 facing blocks seems kinda small.

Anyone remember how wide is it?
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

LRC...ur a genius man...great work..appreciate ur imagination and eye for detail....

AS for ur question, I had only one notice for 10% which started since end of Jan 201 while I purchased unit in Nov 2012 and not sure if ur refering to next 10%....

Best rgds, Gul

Quote Originally Posted by leftfield
    The distance between 2 facing blocks seems kinda small.

Anyone remember how wide is it?
    around 25m. use the site plan 50 m lap pool as scale and you can calculate the width. it's the same width as gale.