Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141924293439 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedges Park (D17, 99 Years Leasehold, Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd)

Quote Originally Posted by gav108
    no it won't, but it finally links flora region directly to tampines central without the need of the private comfort delgro shuttle bus currently serving the region.

fastest way to mrt is bus no. 5 to simei mrt. 10-12min.

in the future, it will be 5 min via buses 5 and 2 to upper changi station (dtl3)
    Thanks! Hopefully more feeder buses serve this area when all the condos are completed.

Was driving along the newly commisioned road along flora and its seems to be quite heavily utilised for weekend traffic. So I guess it is a move in the right direction as the new roadisdiverting traffic away from the loyang side.

anyone has any idea if we can install invisible grills to the balcony?

Quote Originally Posted by scrubbie
    anyone has any idea if we can install invisible grills to the balcony?
    I saw somebody installed alrealy in the Gale, so hedges should be able too?

yes i saw them in gale too. since same developer, probably means it's allowed. how about roller blinds i wonder? face-to-face units will need some privacy.

Hedges just crossed the 90% sold mark in Feb. 49 units left to go!

Question

Anybody has seen the construction development of Hedges lately?

Wondering what's the floor they are building now.

Went to take a look at the progress earlier today, slightly over a month since my last visit. Unfortunately, they have cleared the pavement of their equipment and I could not get hold of a pail to stand over the fence like the last visit.

From afar, there is good progress as you can easily see more units above the fence now. However, the highest level is still #04, and this is only a little tip. Most of the blocks are still building #03.

Blk 71 to 73. Last month this end was 1 level lower. Now, you can't see the land behind from this spot already.

Blk 81.

Blk 85.

Blk 73 to 75. One of the most advanced progress with some #04 under construction.

Stacks 3 and 4. I think this is really close to the road. You can probably hear a bunch of home going school children in loud chatter.

The road sign looks like a permanent fixture. I think it should be further up, preferably just at the junction so as not to spoil the view of the development.

Stacks 32 and 33. Seems like these 2 stacks have not seen any work in the past month. Still at #02. Actually, they have not built #02 except for the floor.

Stacks 33 and 34.

Main pool area.

Video:
    http://goo.gl/vebNM
    http://goo.gl/YKdzl

We have not seen much rain in the last month and I was hoping to see all #03 completed (or covered in scaffold). Seems like it is coming a little short. Hope the new foreign workers measures don't affect the early TOP expectation!

On the Flora Road Extension, I was there 4pm+ and in the short 10min or so I was there I saw around 5 cars using that road. Hope the road won't be too congested during morning and evening peak hours...

thanks leftrightcentre! with regards to blks 73-75, i think the part jutting out is actually level #05 and not #04, since the car park level is actually #01 and not b1 according to the brochure. since the condo goes up to only #08, the progress is touching the halfway mark...almost.

thanks leftrightcentre! with regards to blks 73-75, i think the part jutting out is actually level #05 and not #04, since the car park level is actually #01 and not b1 according to the brochure. since the condo goes up to only #08, the progress is touching the halfway mark...almost.
    Hmm... It is a little confusing. There are some patio units on #01 yet some on #02. Some stacks only have #07 - some are the same #08 height as #08 is the roof terrace, but there are some stacks ending at #07 height.

Wonder how is the carpark like? Spiral down to basement? If at #01, how are those #01 patio units shielded from the carpark?

Relooking at the model, the entrance seems to be between the heights of #02 and #03. Let's not hope for basement carpark otherwise residents would have some fun spiralling in and out. It's much faster and easier to have a straight slope down 1 level rather than 2 level of spiral... Hope no owners donate car paint to the walls like all shopping malls spiral carparks. :P

(Update: checked the official documents, is basement carpark)

Let's see how far the progress would deviate from my guess-timation.

2013 Mar - #03 completed, >50% #04 + some #05 under construction
    2013 Apr - #04 completed, >50% #05 under construction
    2013 May - #05 completed
    2013 Jun - #06 completed, start calling for next 10% for RC, start constructing external walls for lower levels
    2013 Jul - #07 completed
    2013 Aug - #08 completed
    2013 Sep - start building entrance/function room, all external walls constructed
    2013 Oct - start calling for next 5% brick walls
    2013 Nov -
    2013 Dec - external paintwork completed
    2014 Jan - start building pools and roads, start calling for next 5% ceiling/roof
    2014 Feb -
    2014 Mar - start mounting aircon compressor
    2014 Apr - start calling for next 5% elec+plumbling
    2014 May -
    2014 Jun - start planting greenery
    2014 Jul - start calling for next 5% carpark/road/drains
    2014 Aug -
    2014 Sep -
    2014 Oct - start calling for TOP (next 25%)
    2014 Nov
    2014 Dec
    2015 Jun - CSC, start calling for final 15%

Hi all, i m new here, got my 3 bdr last month

1. Leftfield
    2. Leftrightcentre
    3. Roarrrr
    4. Astro
    5. Bragpig
    6. gull #05-35
    7. lzhou006
    8. makancula
    9. EK@East
    10.metformin
    11. gav108
    12. valleyman
    13. Mummy Irene
    14. favfuchsia
    15. scrubbie
    16.HardcoreDude

[QUOTE=leftrightcentre]Hmm... It is a little confusing. There are some patio units on #01 yet some on #02. Some stacks only have #07 - some are the same #08 height as #08 is the roof terrace, but there are some stacks ending at #07 height.

those patio units at #01 are only the ones facing the empty, undeveloped land owned by hong leong facing north. they are at the same level as the basement car park, which is also level #01. the backs of the patio units will probably open out to the car park.

Another excellent update, LFC. You never fail to impress! Thanks for all the pics and videos!!!
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

From the looks of it only 22 units left. The Feb URA data showed 49 outstanding so 27 units moved in the last 40 days. That is a ~300% increase from the 'typical' months. Think the 1.4k psf launches improved the sales of more sanely priced Hedges. PI and PO I guess would be fully sold if this is true.

adding me... at last landed in this forum, this is great.

1. Leftfield
    2. Leftrightcentre
    3. Roarrrr
    4. Astro
    5. Bragpig
    6. gull #05-35
    7. lzhou006
    8. makancula
    9. EK@East
    10.metformin
    11. gav108
    12. valleyman
    13. Mummy Irene
    14. favfuchsia
    15. scrubbie
    16.HardcoreDude
    17. sun&wind

Quote Originally Posted by leftrightcentre

From the looks of it only 22 units left. The Feb URA data showed 49 outstanding so 27 units moved in the last 40 days. That is a ~300% increase from the 'typical' months. Think the 1.4k psf launches improved the sales of more sanely priced Hedges. PI and PO I guess would be fully sold if this is true.
    clap clap, hopefully this can speed up the project
    their speed is abit slow compare to the other projects

Added myself to the list, bought a 3 bedder at hedges park.

1. Leftfield
    2. Leftrightcentre
    3. Roarrrr
    4. Astro
    5. Bragpig
    6. gull #05-35
    7. lzhou006
    8. makancula
    9. EK@East
    10.metformin
    11. gav108
    12. valleyman
    13. Mummy Irene
    14. favfuchsia
    15. scrubbie
    16.HardcoreDude
    17. sun&wind
    18. loonsy

Default Great.

This is great, more Hedges' owners coming forward.

This thread is kind of quiet of late. Any news or development on the project?

you know, i just had a thought since hedges, parc olympia and palm isle are all in the vicinity, how about combining shuttle services into one after the condo managements have been established? by combining and having a single shuttle service stopping at the entrances of these condos will allow increased frequency and service hours of the shuttle bus, and possibly going to separate destinations, e.g. tampines central and expo. just gotta divide the cost by 3 and get a bigger bus to cater to more residents. as someone who has stayed in a condo in this region for some time with a private shuttle bus, i know the pain of having the shuttle bus come only once every 40 minutes to 1 hour, and running only till 7:30 pm on weekdays, 1/2 day on saturday and not running at all on sunday. just being creative and hopefully constructive on a lazy saturday

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...elco-equipment

From May 1, all new buildings must come with fibre broadband points for every home. Within the home, developers must also lay structured cables in every room for distributing the fibre broadband signals.

The new requirements were listed in the Infocomm Development Authority's (IDA) new buildings code released on Wednesday. This is part of the Government's push to have every building installed with the necessary equipment for mobile and fixed broadband services.

All building owners - new and existing - must also set aside rent-free space in the development for telcos to install mobile equipment including base stations for adequate indoor coverage. A base station transmits and receives signals from users' cellphones within a defined radius.

IDA said it wants to keep its code of practice relevant to consumer needs - particularly amid rising fibre broadband and smartphone usage. Mr Leong Keng Thai, IDA deputy chief executive and director-general for telecoms and post, said that changes in the building code are "will benefit consumers and improve their mobile and broadband experiences".
    Anyone have any update on NGNBN for Hedges? That time I asked if Hedges would come NGNBN ready but didn't get anything out of my agent.

Is it the responsibility of the developer to handover the units NGNBN ready or left to the committee after TOP/CSC?

For launched projects but yet to TOP/CSC, are they considered new? Do the developer need to resubmit and have the plans approved by URA to accomodate the NGNBN infrastructure?

Anyone have any update on NGNBN for Hedges? That time I asked if Hedges would come NGNBN ready but didn't get anything out of my agent.

Is it the responsibility of the developer to handover the units NGNBN ready or left to the committee after TOP/CSC?

For launched projects but yet to TOP/CSC, are they considered new? Do the developer need to resubmit and have the plans approved by URA to accomodate the NGNBN infrastructure?

it would be best to ask the developer directly, perhaps through the law firm that manages your loan for hedges park. the agent will not know.

you know, i just had a thought since hedges, parc olympia and palm isle are all in the vicinity, how about combining shuttle services into one after the condo managements have been established? by combining and having a single shuttle service stopping at the entrances of these condos will allow increased frequency and service hours of the shuttle bus, and possibly going to separate destinations, e.g. tampines central and expo. just gotta divide the cost by 3 and get a bigger bus to cater to more residents. as someone who has stayed in a condo in this region for some time with a private shuttle bus, i know the pain of having the shuttle bus come only once every 40 minutes to 1 hour, and running only till 7:30 pm on weekdays, 1/2 day on saturday and not running at all on sunday. just being creative and hopefully constructive on a lazy saturday
    I m PO owner, yours is a great idea...we think hopefully once hedges, po and pi are up , bus 4 will be rerouted into flora drive as well. It is possible since it's a loop service i.e. tampines interchange <-> flora road <-> flora drive <-> changi north industrial park <-> flora road <-> tampines interchange. just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Applefans
    I m PO owner, yours is a great idea...we think hopefully once hedges, po and pi are up , bus 4 will be rerouted into flora drive as well. It is possible since it's a loop service i.e. tampines interchange <-> flora road <-> flora drive <-> changi north industrial park <-> flora road <-> tampines interchange. just a thought.
    Glad to know someone from PO is also for the idea But this is still early...gotta wait for all the condo management committees to be formed 1 year after TOP before this idea can even be presented, after which the residents will need to vote...

Btw I noticed a structure much like a showflat coming up along Flora Drive next to the Hedges Park showroom. Looks like another development may be coming up? Anyone can confirm?

Glad to know someone from PO is also for the idea But this is still early...gotta wait for all the condo management committees to be formed 1 year after TOP before this idea can even be presented, after which the residents will need to vote...

Btw I noticed a structure much like a showflat coming up along Flora Drive next to the Hedges Park showroom. Looks like another development may be coming up? Anyone can confirm?
    Yes, I went to get an update on Sat and saw that they are building what looks like a show room in the larger carpark space for Hedges. On the other side of the "showroom" seems to be clearing for a carpark too. I think they are preparing to launch the last plot of FH land in that area.

Update for 27 Apr 2013.

Generally I think the progress seems to be going fine although I would have much liked it to be faster.

Starting to build #05 for some stacks, but some seems to still building #02.

Video: http://goo.gl/9133J

Saw that there is a notice for 3 AWOL workers on the Hedges dorm. Hope this is nothing serious. Work conditions do not seem harsh, and pretty leisurely each time I was there. Strikes or any sort of workers dissatisfaction is not good for our project. The construction quality of our home depends on them!

There is also a police notice on snatch thief in the area. Saw this at the corner of Dahlia, intersection of Flora Road and Flora Drive. Hope the general security of the area is good. Snatch thief is not sounding good for the elderly and women folk. Better not have any cases of molestation, burglary or ruckus go on in the area!

Yes, I went to get an update on Sat and saw that they are building what looks like a show room in the larger carpark space for Hedges. On the other side of the "showroom" seems to be clearing for a carpark too. I think they are preparing to launch the last plot of FH land in that area.
    according to http://singaporecondominiumsales.wor...ct/district-7/ if scroll down to the location map of Parc Olympia, it's interesting to see that the 'last plot' is in fact split into 3 parcels? I wonder which one is being released? I seem to remember 2 plots are 999 years, while the remaining one is ambiguous cos hong leong was sorting out its tenure with ura.

according to http://singaporecondominiumsales.wor...ct/district-7/ if scroll down to the location map of Parc Olympia, it's interesting to see that the 'last plot' is in fact split into 3 parcels? I wonder which one is being released? I seem to remember 2 plots are 999 years, while the remaining one is ambiguous cos hong leong was sorting out its tenure with ura.
    indeed, notice there is also a nicely done entrance/exit along Flora Drive into this 'last plot' and a structure what looks like a showroom coming up. Anybody knows what exactly will be launch here?

Using the land plot from OneMap, I think the new launch is like the long plot along Flora Drive.

To save on cost, TID would probably start working on the new project as Hedges goes towards completion so that they can reuse the Hedges dorm. That plot is also very useful as a staging area for the construction materials, like what they used to do for Gale and currently Hedges.

The last 2 plots where the showroom and plots are probably going to be the most exclusion, considering that plot layouts are such that they are hidden from direct view behind a short "service road", surrounded by other developments. All other plots have long perimeters adjacent to the roads.

Taken from the landbank of CDL 2012 AR:

That size of that long plot probably is the 14k sqm FH plot using rough estimation?

Not sure if the showroom and dorm plots are joint? Both plots when combined probably look like 44k sqm?

Actually I might be wrong on where the showroom is located. It might (more likely) be on the long plot instead. I was told by my agent then that the showroom plot is FH, so they might tear down the showroom and then develop that plot for sale.

The good news picked up from the CDL 2012 AR dated 31 Dec 2012 indicated that Hedges is expected to be completed in 2014! It was approximately 27% completed then. Not sure if the progress is audited, but it serves as a good gauge nonetheless.

Using the land plot from OneMap, I think the new launch is like the long plot along Flora Drive.

To save on cost, TID would probably start working on the new project as Hedges goes towards completion so that they can reuse the Hedges dorm. That plot is also very useful as a staging area for the construction materials, like what they used to do for Gale and currently Hedges.

The last 2 plots where the showroom and plots are probably going to be the most exclusion, considering that plot layouts are such that they are hidden from direct view behind a short "service road", surrounded by other developments. All other plots have long perimeters adjacent to the roads.

Doesn't the long plot look a bit narrow for a condo development?