Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 491419242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedges Park (D17, 99 Years Leasehold, Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    Was sharing this defect checklist in other threads: http://diva79.blogspot.sg/2014/10/hd...revisited.html should be useful as I have bookmarked this since its the very first thing homeowners should check.

Got tons of reno tips too...but Shihtzus, would you be able to provide us homeowners more reno tips? Are we able to use glass curtains for our balcony?
    Hi Yuki,

Thanks for the great idea! Never thought of glass curtains for the balcony until you mentioned it.

Saw it in action at millennia walk pub boulevard, which is an open air pub. That particular Saturday afternoon was a hot day and they deploy the glass curtain to chill the pub, leaving a door for customers to get in and out. Thought it was a fantastic idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
    Was sharing this defect checklist in other threads: http://diva79.blogspot.sg/2014/10/hd...revisited.html should be useful as I have bookmarked this since its the very first thing homeowners should check.

Got tons of reno tips too...but Shihtzus, would you be able to provide us homeowners more reno tips? Are we able to use glass curtains for our balcony?
    Hi Yuki, you cannot enclose your balcony de.....not allowed by URA....and will affect your legal completion. The condo mgt will not allow it officially. But can try your luck.....worse case is to uninstall if requested. Pretty stringent these days with ceiling fans also not allowed at balcony as it "changes the exterior facade" of the whole development.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80 View Post
    Hi Yuki, you cannot enclose your balcony de.....not allowed by URA....and will affect your legal completion. The condo mgt will not allow it officially. But can try your luck.....worse case is to uninstall if requested. Pretty stringent these days with ceiling fans also not allowed at balcony as it "changes the exterior facade" of the whole development.
    Hi ken,

Thanks for the update did some reading up. 😫 if URA does not allow, condo mgt surely will not agree as well. Since GFA is free space for the developers if they meet the building criteria. Seems to me URA owns all private developments balcony since they give it for free.

Glass curtains guideline -
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/dc/connect/con...-01/index.html

BCA Guidance on balcony Bonus GFA Scheme -
    www.bca.gov.sg/BuildableDesign/balcony.html

circular to developers - http://www.bca.gov.sg/BuildableDesig...2_Sep_2013.pdf

Default Developers required to design balcony cover upfront at planning stage.

hi all, does anyone know what is the balcony cover design provided by hedges park?

BCA guidelines - http://www.ura.gov.sg/dc/connect/con...-01/index.html

" All Balconies to be Designed with Covers and Included as GFA

Home owners have shared that they prefer to have a roof or shelter over their open balconies for weather protection. To address this feedback, covers are to be designed upfront at the planning submission stage, and the balconies computed as bonus GFA under the bonus balcony GFA scheme introduced in 2001. Developers can propose a single cover design, or a few designs for the buyers to choose from, but installation of the covers will be optional. In this way, home owners would have a choice to install suitable covers [as well as the approved balcony screening] for these balconies. "

Went for a quick progress check this PM. There is certainly visible differences since last week. I can see more fridges in some of the units. Electronic appliances are being delivered and installed these few weeks. I think everything should be just about up before the end of month! With good speed maybe next week? Maybe we can see TOP early Dec!!!

These pavilions are finally getting some work on. Interesting that all pavilions are built on "stilts". Probably to allow efficient water draining from the wooden floor of the pavilion? I hope the little reservoir does not present itself as a dengue problem like I believe Ferraria just few months back.

Main pedestrian side gate. The patterned lead in footpath is laid. The HID reader is also fixed on the wall.

The main car entrance. The arm barriers are installed. The tenant car reader is also installed. It looks quite nice actually smallish and up-to-date, unlikely the usual ERP/IU reader that looks like a mini military radar. With this I think cars would be given a tag/disc instead of registering the IU?

You can see that the steel pillars of the drop off porch shelter is painted in the same shade of grey. Looks like this is how it is going to be like. No timber overlay. I wonder if they would consider having some light plants on top of the shelter. Adds some colours and lower the temperature instead of a plain glass top. Same for the side gate shelter. Seems like tenants must dive into the drop off porch in order to get to the carpark. Don't look like there is ample space to do a right turn to skip the drop off.

The Hedges signage at the main entrance is in the process of being mounted. Looks identical to the one at the junction. The size is also much smaller compared to that of Ferraria and Dahlia. Speaking of the sign at the junction, today I noticed that the perimeter wall is not level. You should be able to notice this if you come up from Japanese School and just look straight as you approach the junction. Not good. Not good at all. The first impression of the construction quality. And this is the most heavily trafficked road in the area!

New colours to the clubhouse. Trees planted as well. Just wonder why they decided to have 1 side with stone wall and the other with glass panel railing?

More trees planted along the fence. Not so visible in my photos but the spiral road down into the carpark is cleared now. No more construction materials lining the side of the wall.

Marina pool. More trees planted. The water is looking a decent hue of blue/green. I believe the pool was drained and filled with fresh clean water now. The bridge is up. You can see that quite a bit of the landscaping outside the ground floor PES are showing. Timber decking should be up next week and the landscape looking complete?

Children's pool. The pool is being filled with fresh water.

You can see the clothes taken off the lift structure on the far end. I didn't walk to the other side, but good chance the shelter/walkway and side gate is already completed.

Water feature outside the ground floor PES in action. This is the only unit that I saw with the fountain functioning.

Thank you for the update, I think I saw you and your wife this afternoon,really can't wait to move in

Default ty

Thank you leftrightcentre for all the high resolution photos posted on hedges park.

Spoke with the Assistant Manager Hedges Park (Tripartite), keys handover will happen during or after the week of Feb 19, 2015.

Can't wait! I understand that the handing over of keys will move in batches. Any idea what the est timeline will be like from the 1st batch to the last few units being handed keys?

Also, the unit I bought is facing inflora... Does anyone have any idea how bad the construction dust is gonna be? Any experiences before?

Quote Originally Posted by favfuchsia View Post
    Can't wait! I understand that the handing over of keys will move in batches. Any idea what the est timeline will be like from the 1st batch to the last few units being handed keys?

Also, the unit I bought is facing inflora... Does anyone have any idea how bad the construction dust is gonna be? Any experiences before?
    Well this depend on the developers . Example heard Minton 1000 plus unit . Some of the owner after top 6 month later still haven't collected theirs key . Like tree house condo some of the owner take more they 3 month plus after top then receive their key . So cross fringer your can take your key faster

Went to check out the progress earlier this evening. Again, noticeable progress, but still a bit to go. I would think that all the trees are already planted.

The refuse centre area. So long as there’s still refuse in holding, it means the work has yet to wrap up.

The landscaping around the refuse centre area has not started, but you can see that lamp posts are up.

Lamp post up close. Foot path is about done. More trees planted as you can see in the distance.

The pond is filled with water, and you can see that there are larges stone tiles lining the bed. The timber decking for the pavilions are also completed. In the far end there is actually a row of plants tracing the wooden footpath.

I see these plants on the outside of the development, and the original grass on the pavement has been dug up. I wonder if they would place the plants along the public pavement? Would be actually nice to walk along the pavement with plants on both sides (if the fencing is to be grown with creepy crawlies as well. Should block out more road nice too other than making it a generally more pleasant walking/driving experience through Flora Drive.

The HID scanner is now working. There light is beeping and screaming that the gate had been left ajar. The side of the walkway is also lined with plants. Nice!

Water feature wall not operational yet, but you can see that the bed has been laid with the stone tiles and spot lights are now installed.

The driveway is looking better. The steel structure is not covered with timber but has brown painted aluminium (I think, surely metal though) to give some colour contrast.

A comparison against the showroom model. Slight change to the colour scheme.

The exit barrier is not installed. Didn’t notice it installed last week?

Plants laid out to be planted.

Comparison against the model. Noticed that the side stairs is new. A shortcut to the main gate which should be good for some.

Clearer view of the side stairs and the footpath below. Landscaping for that part yet to be done. You can see that the lights to the carpark is now working. In fact power should be delivered throughout the entire development now as I see the various OG boxes lighted up. I think the carpark should be completed since the directional markings are already painted. Perhaps time to call for the next 5% for carparks and roads? Wouldn't half minded if they decide to call the carpark together with the TOP disbursement.

Another comparison against the model. The stairs to the clubhouse is indeed glass railing on 1 side and stone wall on the other. Differences are the colour scheme and the plants at the ground level grass patch.

Marina pool. Timber decking is all done. Landscaping also nearly all done up. Dining pavilion pretty much done except for the sink and furnishings? Looking pretty near completion.

Looks like this pathway is simply grass with no other plants? In the model there's at least some other plants along the wall. Hope people do not trample it so much to leave a trail of bald track. This pathway is for fire engine access so probably needs to be clear of obstacle.

The emergency exit signage is lited up (not evident in photo). Pathway is laid. Grass patch pending.

Children’s pool. Looking completed. The pavement is pretty narrow on this part of the pool. Those staying on this side (ground floor) hopefully do not get water from overly enthusiastic kids splashing into their PES.

This side of the pool has wider pavement. More privacy and slightly quieter for the owners on this side.

Some contrasting colour to the stone bench. Plants planting underway. Seems like this is the only area with communal bench. Hmm…

They have painted over the plaster patch, but they did not patch up the cut lines! The worker that painted over should have taken some initiative and gotten someone to fill up the lines! In any case, I don't like the patchwork. So obviously reeking of shoddy workmanship even though the paint camouflages it little (badly!).

Grass patch planting in progress. The water fountain outside the ground floor units are also done.

Noticed a defect on the wall. Wonder what’s the white plasticky thing under the skin? Hope they patch it up.

This is what I meant when I said the wall is not level. It is more obvious in the flesh. The levelling is “wavy front and back” and the height goes up and down. Don’t they use the air bubble to level?

A little more and can be left to mother nature to do her magic. No signs of vertical landscaping on the hedge wall yet though.

You should be able to see the fridge and washer/dryer delivered and waiting to be installed. I think every unit should have the electrical appliances delivered now.

Basketball court still bare. You can probably spot the OG box by the block (beside the firehose) that is lighted up.

Tennis court looking similarly bare without the rubber flooring and net posts. You can however see the adventure island just about done except for the flying fox? The lift structure is also completed.

The wall is looking bare. Hope for plants. You can probably see on the far end that the railing levelling is also not done properly.

Side gate.

Walkway is good for 1 person with shopping bags and needing to walk sideways when there’s 2 way human traffic. Shelter is not much use against the morning sun and anything more than light rain without wind. You should easily notice that the railing levelling is off.

To answer favfushsia, there is actually I would think decent distance between your block and inFlora. You can see that foundation has been completed for inFlora and has in fact built up to around L2/3. Considering that keys collection would be from CNY until perhaps 6 months on and the defects correction renovation, etc. I would think by the time the first owners move in could possible by around mid-2015 and there shouldn’t be much heavy construction on inFlora side. Sound and dust should not be too bad?

Thanks a lot LRC for this fantastic update

Thanks Noexit and LRC for your opinion! Always looking forward to your updates LRC!

Quote Originally Posted by favfuchsia View Post
    Thanks Noexit and LRC for your opinion! Always looking forward to your updates LRC!
    Any fresh updates or news on TOP date?..

A question as well.. Is there a time lag between TOP and handing of keys?

Hi. I've heard that TOP was secured last Friday. Is there any truth to that?

Heard that TOP was secured last Friday. Is this true?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by beax View Post
    Heard that TOP was secured last Friday. Is this true?
    Can someone validate this please?

Not possible i tin , as my last 5% b4 TOP is not pay yet .....

Called developer today. Was told TOP will be end Dec and collection of keys will go by batch before and after chinese new year.

Went for a quick visit this noon. Progress is slight, and not to expectation. I was hoping it is all but waiting for TOP. Overall tidiness is sort of there. I would say 98-99% done? There’s still some finishing touches to be done. A number of units still had the fridge and washer in the living room.

Some trees are planted along the public roadside, near the main entrance.

Side entrance. Either the plants grew up that quickly over 2 weeks, or they added more grown plants.

Plan of the main entrance and driveway pasted at the side entrance. There is a layout of how the reception area is going to look like.

The water feature. Not actually sure if this is a water feature. The are a few outlets in the pool making some water movement, but there’s no water flowing down from the top. No one is going to be able to see anything happening unless you are walking along the pavement.

More trees in the public area.

Main signage. They have installed the spotlight. Same for the signage at the junction of Upper Changi.

This confirms that there are creepy crawlies for the fences.

From the plan, this pave is called the access way. There are simple barriers installed to prevent vehicular entry. Human access is not restricted.

More creepy crawlies but only a short distance down. It looks like the further end needs to have them grown from inside the fence instead of outside.

Marina pool. Water is looking a nice shade of blue. The dining pavilion is ready, except for the sink.

Children pool. You can see in the far end that the tennis court should be ready. Likely rubber floored, painted, and spotlights completed. The half basketball court too. Didn’t walk to that end today.

The ground floor units in this side of the development have a nice near private garden to enjoy. If only this are is not open to public eyes, these units would be quote desirable.

Noticed that the TOP application was amended from 17 Oct to 6 Nov. Maybe an inspection was carried out but not to satisfaction?
    [code]
    A1207-00002-2010-BP01 BCA-TOP-APPLN SUSPENDED 06/11/2014 12:44:59 -
    [/code]

LRC tks for ur time for the latest update/pic .

Hi LRC thanks again for the updates.

Children pool. You can see in the far end that the tennis court should be ready. Likely rubber floored, painted, and spotlights completed. The half basketball court too. Didn’t walk to that end today.

The color of the children's pool is starting to worry me, hope green is not the final color of the pool?
    It looks more like a pond with an algae boom then a children beach pool.

Thanks for the update. So they did try to secure TOP last month but was not granted.

Default Night View

Main Signage. Its abit dark at night, probably the angle of the spotlight.

Any fresh updates on TOP frnds?..

I passed by HPC last night. Creepy crawlies are not growing on the fences still. Still see some plants waiting to be planted.

In any case, I asked the guard about TOP and he said already TOP'ed last week. Then today I called the project manager. He say not yet TOP, still expecting end-Dec. In the hands of BCA to issue. Keys collection likely only after CNY.

Default Hedges Park Photo Updates. 14/12/2014 | Part 1

Hi all,

It has always been LRC updating us, thought it's time to contribute as well. I am not a professional like LRC, just random snaps from Iphone. LRC, just found out updating the photos for forums with embed links is such a pain, really appreciate your time spent on updating the rest of us

regards

PART 1 - Photos

Default Hedges Park Photo Updates. 14/12/2014 | Part 2

PART 2 - Photos

Part 3 - Re-post Broken Link Photos