Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Devonshire Residences (D9, Freehold, Orchard Suites Residence Pte Ltd)

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Why not? Don't forget about the even smaller studio... I actually ever visited this unit and the bathroom I must say is really huge... someone can actually sleep in it if desired. Got bomb shelter somemore. Really maxed out the 312sf...

This studio has no bed . Japanese style of sleeping on the floor?

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Why not? Don't forget about the even smaller studio... I actually ever visited this unit and the bathroom I must say is really huge... someone can actually sleep in it if desired. Got bomb shelter somemore. Really maxed out the 312sf...

Where is the bed?!

Sofa bed lor.

This is worse than a hotel room. Haha

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

Default Oxley Holdings launches Devonshire Residences

http://www.todayonline.com/Business/...ire-Residences

Oxley Holdings launches Devonshire Residences

by Jo-Ann Huang Limin

Updated 11:50 AM Mar 25, 2011

Devonshire Residences (picture) is Oxley Holding's latest offering. At 55 Devonshire Road, the freehold property in District 9 is a 25-storey tower housing 84 apartment units.

The 13,396 sq ft property comprises only one-bedroom units. There are 76 units sized from 495 to 506 sq ft, four units of 818 or 829 sq ft with high-ceilings, and four penthouse units of 947 or 1,055 sq ft.

Amenities include a basement mechanical car park, two levels of sky garden with communal facilities like a swimming pool, jacuzzi, gym and barbecue pits.

Devonshire Residences is located a few minutes walk from Somerset MRT Station and the Orchard Road shopping belt. The Central Expressway is also a short drive away, while the Raffles Place and Tanjong Pagar financial districts are just three to four MRT stops away.

As for leisurely pursuits, the property is a short MRT ride to Marina Bay Sands, the Singapore Flyer, and Resorts World Sentosa. Entertainment offerings like cinemas, shopping malls, restaurants, bars and clubs are also a few minutes walk away.

Nearby schools include the River Valley Primary School, Overseas Family School, the ISS International School and Chatsworth International School.

The property is expected to be completed by Dec 31, 2018, while the date of vacant possession is expected to be Dec 31, 2015.

wow, saw a full page advert on sat for Devonshire Residences. So rare from oxley. no wonder no use after the VVVVVVIP preview hahaha.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Another of those MM unit? They need to show size of planter areas, balconies, air-con ledges, bay-windows or not?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    wow, saw a full page advert on sat for Devonshire Residences. So rare from oxley. no wonder no use after the VVVVVVIP preview hahaha.

Default From ST today

Oxley Holdings' Devonshire Residences project in Devonshire Road has performed equally strongly. The development has moved about 70 per cent of its 84 apartments since sales started on Thursday.

somehow i am getting quite sian of oxley design liao

yeah, they trying to break into the industry by showcasing some tall tower in better district like this one in somerset, otherwise they are more active into rangoon road, serangoon, some smaller plot of land in steven and holland. if u observe, they are still very much boutique dev trying to break into mid-tier (first tier maybe capitalland, fraser, far east)

however if u observe oxley's designs, they are quite boring and uniform (like devonshire residence whereby all the units having same floor plan into the same stack from #03 to #25). some developments could have a balcony on perhaps #05, #10, #15 and some may not therefore this will give some dimensional to the entire outlook of a project

devonshire residence trying to merge into rest of neighbors in devonshire road by having sky garden...again copy cat

devonshire residence is miserably build on a small plot of land, when the whole proj is dev it will be tall and lean due to all units are MM (4 per floor). cars get around the tower in 1-way, that shows how small this dev is

i hope it is not another ronny chin ...

Oxley Holdings' Devonshire Residences project in Devonshire Road has performed equally strongly. The development has moved about 70 per cent of its 84 apartments since sales started on Thursday.

seems like u r more a appearance guy....

for me, i zoom straight to layout and den pool size and facilities

boutique developer do not hf the economy of scale to hf iconic facade like reflections at keppel

I do agree I go with appearance first, then floor plan etc. Devon floorplan has big unusable balcony which dun make it functional esp to below 10f cos it will face directly to Singtel. Dats why I commented that devon shld have no balcony on lower floor and maybe with bal on higher floor on the same stack. apparently it is economical to fabricate from the building materials standpoint

Pool size in Devon is too small. Think someone mtn at most 2 butterfly strokes at any one time. The smallest I can go with is 30 by 10.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    seems like u r more a appearance guy....

for me, i zoom straight to layout and den pool size and facilities

boutique developer do not hf the economy of scale to hf iconic facade like reflections at keppel

Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    I do agree I go with appearance first, then floor plan etc. Devon floorplan has big unusable balcony which dun make it functional esp to below 10f cos it will face directly to Singtel. Dats why I commented that devon shld have no balcony on lower floor and maybe with bal on higher floor on the same stack. apparently it is economical to fabricate from the building materials standpoint

Pool size in Devon is too small. Think someone mtn at most 2 butterfly strokes at any one time. The smallest I can go with is 30 by 10.
    All boutique mm dun haf 30x10 pool..... Biggest i hf seen is 30x5 for a small 30 unit apt

Looks like MM still selling like hot cakes lor. Wah lau. Every single launch in CCR is now MM, not sian ar? Why not a single developer dare to launch family size units? We're not asking for 3-4 bedders - just build more 2 bedders also no confidence.... unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Why not a single developer dare to launch family size units?
    look at the other thread u just commented. 2000 sqft 3bd. family size enough ?

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    look at the other thread u just commented. 2000 sqft 3bd. family size enough ?
    too big la....haha

12xxsqft enuff liao lor

sadly, oxley is in it for fat profit margins, not there to win an award for design. strategy, buy land at market price, same as everyone else. chop up into 1 or 1+1. add super big balconies and a/c ledges. sell at obscene psf and say quantum is "affordable". get huttons to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    somehow i am getting quite sian of oxley design liao

yeah, they trying to break into the industry by showcasing some tall tower in better district like this one in somerset, otherwise they are more active into rangoon road, serangoon, some smaller plot of land in steven and holland. if u observe, they are still very much boutique dev trying to break into mid-tier (first tier maybe capitalland, fraser, far east)

however if u observe oxley's designs, they are quite boring and uniform (like devonshire residence whereby all the units having same floor plan into the same stack from #03 to #25). some developments could have a balcony on perhaps #05, #10, #15 and some may not therefore this will give some dimensional to the entire outlook of a project

devonshire residence trying to merge into rest of neighbors in devonshire road by having sky garden...again copy cat

devonshire residence is miserably build on a small plot of land, when the whole proj is dev it will be tall and lean due to all units are MM (4 per floor). cars get around the tower in 1-way, that shows how small this dev is

i hope it is not another ronny chin ...

sadly, oxley is in it for fat profit margins, not there to win an award for design. strategy, buy land at market price, same as everyone else. chop up into 1 or 1+1. add super big balconies and a/c ledges. sell at obscene psf and say quantum is "affordable". get huttons to do the job.
    lets boycott OXLEY!!!

shall we short their shares tgt?

heard the share price not doing well leh...

btw, u saw their new upcoming commercial proj - oxley bizhub at ubi

lets boycott OXLEY!!!

lets boycott OXLEY!!!

for such highly manipulative, 0 liquidity, tiny free float share, the best is just to leave it alone.

Post Devonshire Residences

Devonshire Residences is located at Prime District 9, 55 Devonshire Road. It is a delightful 25-storey development that houses 84 units and 2 levels of sky gardens. Designed to be energy efficient, the compact unit layout allows maximum natural light to enter. With a site area of 13, 396 square feet, you can have all the optimized layouts and all the space you want. You will never be out of style in this kind of investment. You are always on the posh of things, always in the height of residence fashion.

Living in Devonshire Residences is almost like enjoying rides in the amusement park. You get the Cloud 9 feeling just like a teenager with a first time crush! Enhance the feeling of being young and proactive. Situated in the heart of Orchard, an amazing hive featuring reputable city attractions and up-to-the-minute style, you are pampered with choices. Forget mundane. This residential number is fashioned for you, the young, vivacious and fabulous.

Fast Forward trends and you have a fashion capital like Orchard. Through endorsing Devonshire Residences, you are living light years ahead. From edgy fashion boutiques, independent creative agencies along Devonshire Road to large-scale retail malls in town, the vicinity simply presents you the newest and the most current. It is just a few minutes away from Integrated Resort if you want to enjoy the sun and sand. Enjoy your weekends and spend quality time with friends and family in just a few minutes of driving. If you are hungry and you want to satisfy your hunger, there are a lot of famous eateries in the vicinity. You can treat yourself and your family to a hearty meal in the restaurants nearby. Choose any food that would suit your taste. For health enthusiasts, there is a gymnasium and a swimming pool where you can enjoy swimming. Burst your stress out through swimming in the cool waters of their swimming pool. For nature lovers, there is a sky garden where you can spend your precious time just watching Nature’s green life.

There is no longer a good reason for being fashionably late. By simply residing within the sought-after address, travelling to anywhere is a breeze. For that hot date or fine dining experience, you have every reason to be on the dot. Do not lose the chance of being updated with everything in the air. Be fashionably ahead of time.

Devonshire Residences – a treasure close to your heart.

Do you want to be the first to get your choice unit at the best price? Never miss a New Launch event again. Get your latest updates from New Launch Singapore.

Best Regards,

New Launch Singapore

Default Devonshire Residences @ Somerset (District 9, Freehold)

Devonshire Residences @ Somerset (District 9)

(Visit www.CondoExpert.sg or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information!)

Summary

Developer
    Orchard Suites Residences
    TOP End 2014
    District 9 (Somerset)
    Est. Quantum Price From $2.3mil up (penthouse units)
    Location 55 Devonshire Road
    No. Of Towers 1
    Tenure Freehold
    No. Of Storey 25
    Site Area 13,396 sqft
    No. Of Units 84
    Main Orientation Almost North/ South
    Buyers Eligibility Locals/PRs/Foreigners
    Distance to MRT 3 mins to Somerset MRT
    Primary Schools within 1km River Valley Primary School
    Payment Scheme Normal Progressive

Unit Types and Sizes

(No. of Units - Size (sqft))

1 Bedroom

76 - 495/506

1 Bedroom (High Ceiling)
    4 - 818/829

Penthouse
    4 - 818/947/1055

Facilities

Swimming Pools

Jacuzzi
    Pool Deck
    Gymnasium
    Outdoor Fitness Corner
    BBQ Pit
    Sky Garden

Interior

Swimming Pool

Site Map

Street Map

Visit www.CondoExpert.sg or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information on Devonshire Residences as well as for other new launch condos!