Thread: why nobody believe me that 2012 is a

Default why nobody believe me that 2012 is a

BOOM YEAR ? With USA & Europe beginning to recover from recession after 25 Dec 2011. GOLDEN AGE OF LIONS begins in Feb 2012 ?

神龙股圣

Check my mail about deflationary signals all over the oil/gold/bond market last week, ignore at own's peril, I sold off all stocks last week ... today will be Black Monday
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    Check my mail about deflationary signals all over the oil/gold/bond market last week, ignore at own's peril, I sold off all stocks last week ... today will be Black Monday
    oic .. but you did not send me any mail to warn me leh

aiya ... if you follow my mail I keep updating about Gold/Oil breaking down ... then last Friday killer is 10y US bond yield crashing to 1.85% .. China-A weakness u know la

Asian shares fell Monday with Europe's debt crisis hitting sentiment, while the announcement of the death of North Korean leader Kim Jong-Il also weighed amid uncertainty over the geopolitical outlook.

Markets began the day on a low after Belgium's credit rating was cut, France's outlook was lowered and six other eurozone members were put on downgrade watch.

Tokyo fell 0.84 percent by the break, Hong Kong was two percent lower, Sydney tumbled 2.39 percent and Shanghai gave up 2.21 percent.

Seoul was down more than four percent.

North Korean state television said 69-year-old Kim died on Saturday and that the country must now follow his son Kim Jong-Un. Stock markets slipped further soon after the announcement as dealers become nervous about the future direction of the nuclear-armed communist country.

EURUSD back down to 1.2985, oil down to 93USD, China-A closed morning session with a new low

Every1 cn fly to moon nxt yr
    Stop dream ...

Post dream kills \

Quote Originally Posted by richie$$$
    Every1 cn fly to moon nxt yr
    Stop dream ...

Post dream kills \
    WOAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

#1 killer last week was 10y US bond yield crashed from 2.05% to 1.85% ... about 10% only

it takes mountain of money to have such a big move

If we say we believe you, will you stop opening new thread everyday?

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    #1 killer last week was 10y US bond yield crashed from 2.05% to 1.85% ... about 10% only

it takes mountain of money to have such a big move
    is next QE coming soon?

Let me try. Maybe this is what BJ21 wanted

海龙出水
    冲上云霄
    降落狮城
    龙腾狮跃
    全民欢腾

Dragon 2012 year. Let's celebrate Chinese New Year. Gong Xi Gong Xi Gong Xi Ni Ya.
    Gong Xi Fa Cai.

Alamak. A bit too early leh.

Quote Originally Posted by PN
    Let me try. Maybe this is what BJ21 wanted

海龙出水
    冲上云霄
    降落狮城
    龙腾狮跃
    全民欢腾

Dragon 2012 year. Let's celebrate Chinese New Year. Gong Xi Gong Xi Gong Xi Ni Ya.
    Gong Xi Fa Cai.

Alamak. A bit too early leh.
    wow...brother PN, my salute to you! Beautiful Verses !

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    BOOM YEAR ? With USA & Europe beginning to recover from recession after 25 Dec 2011. GOLDEN AGE OF LIONS begins in Feb 2012 ?

神龙股圣
    Is 2014 also after 25 Dec 2011?

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader

神龙股圣
    The economic data from US and EU are not good. China is slowing down. Even the Singapore government is preparing its agencies for the downturn next year. The golden age should be with respect to property investors in end 2012. Property owners should be seeing a slight drop in offer price and low re-sale/sub-sale volume in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    The economic data from US and EU are not good. China is slowing down. Even the Singapore government is preparing its agencies for the downturn next year. The golden age should be with respect to property investors in end 2012. Property owners should be seeing a slight drop in offer price and low re-sale/sub-sale volume in the market.
    Finally ! The sensible answer . This is what I want, not some kinda of senseless bashing and ranting from another being Kudos, bro hyenergix!

The state of this forum is a reflection of market condition. Right now it is a tense situation and high level of mis-trusts between the government and developers, between the sellers and buyers, and between the bulls and the bears.

No one can predict future, can only manage risk which is escalated with cm5 to ridiculous level

I predict the future and it is not very difficult.

Property prices will continue to rise slowly throughout the whole of 2012.

Anybody can predict the future... predicting it correctly is another matter ...

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Shearer
    I predict the future and it is not very difficult.

Property prices will continue to rise slowly throughout the whole of 2012.

salute you. you are so bullish!! but how many you have sold over the last 1 year? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by avo7007
    If we say we believe you, will you stop opening new thread everyday?

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    salute you. you are so bullish!! but how many you have sold over the last 1 year? LOL
    If he's so bullish, then you should ask how many he's bought in 2011...
    Last edited by ysyap; 20-12-11 at 13:50.

Only bought three Sail units

Good for you...

Only bought three Sail units

wow bought them during launch?...that will be VERY good for you
    OR u bought them this year?

Can they be trusted?

Analyst says new measures to stay for good

The additional buyer’s stamp duty could become a permanent fixture in the residential property market even after prices cool, according to Bank of America Merrill Lynch.

Chua Hak Bin, an economist at the bank, said cooling measures implemented in 1996 to differentiate between local and foreign buyers were eventually repealed but this new measure is different.

“The 1996 measures were seen as more of a move to cool the market, but this round seems more like a political move,” he said.

He noted that the latest measures aim to differentiate between the rights and privileges of Singaporeans, permanent residents (PRs) and foreigners.

Under these rules, foreigners are required to pay an additional 10 percent stamp duty when acquiring residential property. PRs who purchase second and subsequent homes and Singaporeans who buy third and subsequent homes have to pay an extra three percent stamp duty.

“The measures come at a time when foreigners make up around 40 percent of the luxury market and are seen to be making headway into the mass-market home segment. Singapore is also seen as a good place to park capital,” he said.

Meanwhile, Sing Tien Foo, Associate Professor at the National University of Singapore’s (NUS) department of real estate, cautioned that the effects of the new measures could be disastrous if the Eurozone debt crisis continues.
    “While the measures will help stabilise the market and eliminate speculators, it will also block liquidity from entering the property market,” he said, adding that “this may result in a sharp downward spiral of prices.”

This year and will buy another before the end of 2011 if the price is right

BUY BUY BUY

last time I heard so many bears growling was december 2008

same same today

the bear bandwagon

last time I heard so many bears growling was december 2008

same same today

the bear bandwagon
    yes, brother Alan.In 2008, I remember one derrick guy working in Science Park challenged me in a forum that Botannia in the West will not hit more than $800psf. I sold in 2010 at S$1200psf, brother.

WOAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH