Thread: My faith is...

Default My faith is...

Propertism

Interesting thread in CNA forum:
    http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/sho...-still-ongoing

The government is in a big mess now and something has to give. Self-implosion is a matter of time, and it could be as close as 2016. Get ready for more change of guards.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Propertism

Interesting thread in CNA forum:
    http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/sho...-still-ongoing

The government is in a big mess now and something has to give. Self-implosion is a matter of time, and it could be as close as 2016. Get ready for more change of guards.
    Catch on ball! What has govt got to do with CHC and your faith being propetism!

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Catch on ball! What has govt got to do with CHC and your faith being propetism!
    My colleague is one of the CHC members and she gives 30% of her monthly income to CHC

I'm a property owner and I give about 30% of my monthly income to my properties

Interesting to see people worshiping celebrities linked to religion. I prefer to donate to myself

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

My colleague is one of the CHC members and she gives 30% of her monthly income to CHC

Interesting to see people worshiping celebrities linked to religion. I prefer to donate to myself

you still dare to say.... you not smart enough lah... if you smart & entrepreneur... you go startup a church/temple liow...

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    you still dare to say.... you not smart enough lah... if you smart & entrepreneur... you go startup a church/temple liow...
    I'm comfortable with what I have now.

OIC... but you haven't answer the part about what has govt and GE got to do with all this...

A lot of investigations involved high profile people mysteriously faded out of sight... the accountability issue is still not resolved after GE2011. This has made many people unhappy and we are likely to see a stronger opposition in GE2016.

Pastor Ho Y Sun also invested in herself what when her religion is obviously not Propertism, as conveyed to general public...

A lot of investigations involved high profile people mysteriously faded out of sight... the accountability issue is still not resolved after GE2011. This has made many people unhappy and we are likely to see a stronger opposition in GE2016.
    Thx for enlightening...