Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Rainforest EC new launch

Quote Originally Posted by peterng8
    yes...and later peopl will regret when/if they choose to drive later...imagine...early morning wake up and try searching for the car and ask question " which lvl did i park last nite" if there are many storeys in the MSP...secondly...IF with no link to tower from MSP, with unpredictable weather now...will get wet more easily and with more difficulty if come back from shopping with bags during heavy storm...PC with MSP...wonder why FE likes it so much due to its low cost I think...
    Quoted from one of the posting on the other thread.

Just share a bit on FEO projects. Throughout property events in my life. I have make good choices as well as bad choices. One of my biggest mistake is getting Regent Grove, FEO project at 425psf from developer. A lot of disappointments and the worse came from the Multi-Storey Carparks. (MSC)

The condo was rented out since day 1 and parted from me for some time but the MSC still haunt me till now. Nowsaday, MSC could be identify and associate with FEO project, they seems to be pioneer. Lakeshore, Blue Horizon, La Casa, Hillview Regency, etc, etc, etc.

Why? Compare to basement carpark;

1. Cheapskate Carpark compare to basement. FEO save from evac work, ventilation and lighting.

2. Use up land space. (Note: GFA still the same, but ground level should be put to better use)

3. Tyre drifting sound up the slope.

4. Jamm up at entrance/exit and slope during peak and slow parker. (How often you see more than one exit compare to basement carpark?)

5. Light shine on ajacent units when on slope.

6. Cramp space.

7. Those without lift have to climb up and down.

8. Those far from MSC will be more walking distance.

9. Those without shelter have to bear rain/shine. (This confirm for at least 2 blocks for Micasa)

And all these only on the MSC. I haven't went into the workmenship or pricing of the unit, etc. So for me, I won't consider anything with FEO regardless of price or location. I mean, FEO projects can buy one meh?

just me and my humble opinion.

Wondering if Rainforest really have investment value? Since, recently noted quite many BTO and PC and EC launched ... why would the property price keep on increasing?
    Also, noted that Rainforest BLK 1,2,3,4 have low storey ... this looks quite exclusive as each block has only 3 floors ... any thought?

Quote Originally Posted by apple3
    Quoted from one of the posting on the other thread.

Just share a bit on FEO projects. Throughout property events in my life. I have make good choices as well as bad choices. One of my biggest mistake is getting Regent Grove, FEO project at 425psf from developer. A lot of disappointments and the worse came from the Multi-Storey Carparks. (MSC)

The condo was rented out since day 1 and parted from me for some time but the MSC still haunt me till now. Nowsaday, MSC could be identify and associate with FEO project, they seems to be pioneer. Lakeshore, Blue Horizon, La Casa, Hillview Regency, etc, etc, etc.

Why? Compare to basement carpark;

1. Cheapskate Carpark compare to basement. FEO save from evac work, ventilation and lighting.

2. Use up land space. (Note: GFA still the same, but ground level should be put to better use)

3. Tyre drifting sound up the slope.

4. Jamm up at entrance/exit and slope during peak and slow parker. (How often you see more than one exit compare to basement carpark?)

5. Light shine on ajacent units when on slope.

6. Cramp space.

7. Those without lift have to climb up and down.

8. Those far from MSC will be more walking distance.

9. Those without shelter have to bear rain/shine. (This confirm for at least 2 blocks for Micasa)

And all these only on the MSC. I haven't went into the workmenship or pricing of the unit, etc. So for me, I won't consider anything with FEO regardless of price or location. I mean, FEO projects can buy one meh?

just me and my humble opinion.
    yeap, u are rite...disadavantages galore...IF talk about MSP only, been to Lakeshore, regency ...very cramped in parking area and slope, not friendly to new driver though i think..

Quote Originally Posted by calth
    Wondering if Rainforest really have investment value? Since, recently noted quite many BTO and PC and EC launched ... why would the property price keep on increasing?
    Also, noted that Rainforest BLK 1,2,3,4 have low storey ... this looks quite exclusive as each block has only 3 floors ... any thought?
    if u have bought it for self stay..no point think too much, i trust that u made a decision after deep considerations....

it is the same design as mi casa but it is not the architect design that made the call but it is a requirement due to army camp nearby with stong radiated signal...

What a contradictory scenerio on actual buying and applications or turn up...

Lukewarm response to Tampines Trilliant

Applications for the recently-launched Tampines Trilliant Executive Condominium hit about 1,000 at the close of its first launch on Tuesday.

The 670-unit condo, developed by Sim Lian Group, saw large crowds turning up at its launch last Friday, but whether this translates to actual buyers taking up the units is still unclear.

Bookings for the apartments will close this weekend.

City Developments’ 466-unit The Rainforest Executive Condominium project, which was launched in early January, has to date sold just over a third of its units, even though more than 800 applications were received.

Analysts said the performance of Tampines Trilliant over the opening weekend is considered below expectations, possibly because it is priced higher than other similar developments.

Prices for the project range from S$682,000 for a three-room unit to S$971,000 for a four-room unit.

Eugene Lim, executive officer at ERA Realty, said: “The EC (Executive Condo), BTO (Build-To-Order) market is likely to continue to be active going forward in 2012 because at the end of the day, there is still a lot of demand.

“But consumers are aware that there is a lot of choice, so they are likely to be more discerning and will compare what is being offered versus what they have to pay for it.”

Source : Channel NewsAsia – 1 Feb 2012

150 units were sold on the 1st day of booking. that's about one third. so nothing much was sold after that? now gotta see how 2nd timers respond after the 1 month period is up.

What a contradictory scenerio on actual buying and applications or turn up...

Lukewarm response to Tampines Trilliant

Applications for the recently-launched Tampines Trilliant Executive Condominium hit about 1,000 at the close of its first launch on Tuesday.

The 670-unit condo, developed by Sim Lian Group, saw large crowds turning up at its launch last Friday, but whether this translates to actual buyers taking up the units is still unclear.

Bookings for the apartments will close this weekend.

City Developments’ 466-unit The Rainforest Executive Condominium project, which was launched in early January, has to date sold just over a third of its units, even though more than 800 applications were received.

Analysts said the performance of Tampines Trilliant over the opening weekend is considered below expectations, possibly because it is priced higher than other similar developments.

Prices for the project range from S$682,000 for a three-room unit to S$971,000 for a four-room unit.

Eugene Lim, executive officer at ERA Realty, said: “The EC (Executive Condo), BTO (Build-To-Order) market is likely to continue to be active going forward in 2012 because at the end of the day, there is still a lot of demand.

“But consumers are aware that there is a lot of choice, so they are likely to be more discerning and will compare what is being offered versus what they have to pay for it.”

Source : Channel NewsAsia – 1 Feb 2012

My friend got a unit, 3 bedder, 11th floor at about $750psf, 800K++. She said that the showflat is FULL, all 5% released for 2nd timer all gone and many went off with disappointment when announced quota hit. First timer not many, think not enough $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    150 units were sold on the 1st day of booking. that's about one third. so nothing much was sold after that? now gotta see how 2nd timers respond after the 1 month period is up.

u read the report by channel news asia that i help to post for sharing purpose...can the report be trusted? u be the judge...

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    My friend got a unit, 3 bedder, 11th floor at about $750psf, 800K++. She said that the showflat is FULL, all 5% released for 2nd timer all gone and many went off with disappointment when announced quota hit. First timer not many, think not enough $$$.

yeah very true... RF 3 bedders 800K plus for brand new (although smaller in size) still affordable ...the resale opposite the RF showroom is asking 3 bedder for close to 1 mil for 15 yrs old age...when RF TOP 4 years later...the old one will be close to 20 yrs so which upgrader want to buy resale at so high and yet so old in that area now?

yeah very true... RF 3 bedders 800K plus for brand new (although smaller in size) still affordable ...the resale opposite the RF showroom is asking 3 bedder for close to 1 mil for 15 yrs old age...when RF TOP 4 years later...the old one will be close to 20 yrs so which upgrader want to buy resale at so high and yet so old in that area now?
    迎新除旧... new is beautiful

resales skip,...... next!!

Is this development fully sold after the release to 2nd timer? Anyone can share this information?

[QUOTE=BB]Is this development fully sold after the release to 2nd timer? Anyone can share this information?[/QUOTE
    far from it..

Default 75% sold according to CDL's results release this morning

In January 2012, the Group unveiled The Rainforest – the first EC launch of the New Year. This joint venture 466-unit premier development is ideally located along Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3, just 5 minutes’ walk to Choa Chu Kang MRT station and amenities such as Lot One Shoppers’ Mall. It provides an alluring option for homebuyers in search of quality affordable housing, near an MRT station. The launch was well received with over 75% of the project sold in about a month.

2nd half 2013 residential sites list, shows another new EC site between Rain-Forest and mosque. So it's one after another, new EC will begin build when Rain-Forest abt to TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by akow
    2nd half 2013 residential sites list, shows another new EC site between Rain-Forest and mosque. So it's one after another, new EC will begin build when Rain-Forest abt to TOP.
    Soon to launch 2 more EC near keat hong ITE.