Page 37 of 115 FirstFirst ... 71217222732333435363738394041424752576267 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 3440

Thread: Watertown : Punggol Waterfront Living

Which bank and which package u took? I suspect diff banks diff advise

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Actually I keep seeing you wishing people luck. Thats very kind of you.
    Probably, you might need it more.
    Like your nick suggest, dont everytime in test test mode lah , must put in action lah. Anyway just kidding.
    thanks bro/sis! actually i don't need luck with so many carrot around....just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon
    How you know "Those group buying at Watertown now" have little capital. What I know is one of them have a fully paid EA and down 20% for a 3 Bedroom. Do you know anyone with " little capital yet want to cheong in mindlessly to invest"
    The apparently "low" quantum make it a sell out. Most r HDB buyers. Studio in town is > 1mil....

Quote Originally Posted by testtest
    thanks bro/sis! actually i don't need luck with so many carrot around....just kidding
    Trust me, u need it, esp if u in test test mode throughout your whole life, till one day you suddenly realize your money inflated until ur $10 savings can't even allow u to afford a bowl of laksa.
    Anyway just kidding too.

Which bank and which package u took? I suspect diff banks diff advise
    DBS...1 mth SIBOR+ 0.75% throughout

Quote Originally Posted by Panerex77
    Ocbc seems to offer better deals.
    0.65 + 3 mths sibor or you can go for the board rate package at 0.98% for first year and 1.08% for 2nd year. Both no lock in.

Trust me, u need it, esp if u in test test mode throughout your whole life, till one day you suddenly realize your money inflated until ur $10 savings can't even allow u to afford a bowl of laksa.
    Anyway just kidding too.
    whatever carrot head !

Ocbc seems to offer better deals.
    0.65 + 3 mths sibor or you can go for the board rate package at 0.98% for first year and 1.08% for 2nd year. Both no lock in.
    Ocbc only for 0.65 for the first few years if im not mistaken..

Quote Originally Posted by pineapple
    Ocbc only for 0.65 for the first few years if im not mistaken..
    Oh, 0.65+sibor will be for the first 2 yrs and 3rd year is 0.75+sibor.
    If 2nd year I not happy, I'm entitled a free conversion to other packages.

personally in an environment like now where interest is still low, the only way interest will move is up, even though temporarily deferred. esp since your loan disbursement will kick in from 1 year later, may be useful to seriously consider fixed rate instead; got to look around though and compare. the reverse is true if interest rate is moving down.

When resale or subsale is dead, the more reason to buy proj at good location. Something other proj cannot offer. Simple logic.
    punggol is a good location?

Would like to know what is the 1 mth sibor rate now?
    For 3 mth sibor, the rate is about 0.39%

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    You definitely know the convenience it can provide.
    But whether u agree or not is up to you.
    U entitled to your own opinion

Well, the time taken from dhoby ghaut to Punggol is the same as to Yio Chu Kang, at approximately 22 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by toufu
    Well, the time taken from dhoby ghaut to Punggol is the same as to Yio Chu Kang, at approximately 22 mins.
    wakakaka 22mins even from punggol to town area! this seems like everywhere is CCR in singapore

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    wakakaka 22mins even from punggol to town area! this seems like everywhere is CCR in singapore
    Pardon for my stupidity but I seriously dunno why u laugh and I couldn't catch the joke.
    He's stating a fact while u are acting like a clown.

Would like to know what is the 1 mth sibor rate now?
    For 3 mth sibor, the rate is about 0.39%
    approx 0.31%

approx 0.31%
    Then yours is better because yours is 0.75 + sibor throughout.
    Maybe I shall convert to DBS after 3 yrs if DBS is better.

Pardon for my stupidity but I seriously dunno why u laugh and I couldn't catch the joke.
    He's stating a fact while u are acting like a clown.
    Pardon me if I sounded like a clown! I am not putting down on WT nor am I aware that it takes only 22mins from punggol. I am just making a statement that 22mins by train to DG from what many pple defined PG as "ulu", makes everywhere seems like CCR in SG. Get it??

Pardon me if I sounded like a clown! I am not putting down on WT nor am I aware that it takes only 22mins from punggol. I am just making a statement that 22mins by train to DG from what many pple defined PG as "ulu", makes everywhere seems like CCR in SG. Get it??
    For the record I did drive frm ATT shwflat to orchard before, it takes me about 25-30mins with no traffic jame which I think is fairly reasonable

Ok, I get it.
    I apologize for my statement.
    Not pissed wether u put down WT but more on putting someone down who tries to offer some info here.

Those who think that punggol is ulu should really take the NEL to Punggol for a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by toufu
    Bro, how look it takes to shenton way? Why shenton way, becos there u can find the most bankers who can rent Watertown studio at $3500... Engineers can hardly afford this rate except those from oil industries which are mostly located at jurong island...

Time to sleep Liao....bye everyone
    Last edited by Xan; 05-02-12 at 22:21.

You definitely know the convenience it can provide.
    But whether u agree or not is up to you.
    U entitled to your own opinion
    apologies coz my experience is limited to the immediate vicinity on top of buangkok mrt 3 years back while waiting for reno. it was tremendously convenient via nel mtr and kpe. even today my maid can leave at 630pm and reach us by 7pm via mtr during peak hours. i found my recent drive to att via kpe a little tenous tho prob coz my gps chose a indirect route. staying on top of a mall is excellent living for couples and retirees, but is also a security constraint for families with young kids - one big reason why i moved to a more out of the way suburban-like place in town.

apologies coz my experience is limited to the immediate vicinity on top of buangkok mrt 3 years back while waiting for reno. it was tremendously convenient via nel mtr and kpe. even today my maid can leave at 630pm and reach us by 7pm via mtr during peak hours. i found my recent drive to att via kpe a little tenous tho prob coz my gps chose a indirect route. staying on top of a mall is excellent living for couples and retirees, but is also a security constraint for families with young kids - one big reason why i moved to a more out of the way suburban-like place in town.
    The only thing I worry is the noise when staying ontop of a mall. U nv know how loud they can blast the musics during road shows.

Then yours is better because yours is 0.75 + sibor throughout.
    Maybe I shall convert to DBS after 3 yrs if DBS is better.
    since you have flipped 3x you shd by now be pbanking status. one bank with red logo offering annual variable (board) rate at 0.785, 0.835 and 0.88. 2 year lock in. ask your RM.

The only thing I worry is the noise when staying ontop of a mall. U nv know how loud they can blast the musics during road shows.
    double paned glass with one side laminated blocks out all types of noise except for rock concerts and fireworks. trust me

since you have flipped 3x you shd by now be pbanking status. one bank with red logo offering annual variable (board) rate at 0.785, 0.835 and 0.88. 2 year lock in. ask your RM.
    After trying out a few packages in the past, I'm still quite comfortable with sibor. Usually it is not very volatile and gives u the flexibility to exit ( no lock in)

Board rate usually quite impressive for the first 3 yrs only, thereafter, the rate is high. And even they give u a free conversion after 3 years, but sway sway that time interest rate very high, you would get stuck.

Bro panarex got the 0.75+sibor throughout which I think is the best, because the constant figure of 0.75 throughout is impt.

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    Bro, how look it takes to shenton way? Why shenton way, becos there u can find the most bankers who can rent Watertown studio at $3500... Engineers can hardly afford this rate except those from oil industries which are mostly located at jurong island...
    3.5K for studio at punggol??? serious???