Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 5 of 53

Thread: Singapore system is in a mess

  1. #1
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default Singapore system is in a mess

    Interesting judgement for a high profile case. You have to look after yourself in Singapore. Don't depend on the government to help you.

    http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/sho...r-Quan-Yi-Feng

  2. #2
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Interesting judgement for a high profile case. You have to look after yourself in Singapore. Don't depend on the government to help you.

    http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/sho...r-Quan-Yi-Feng

    For 2 occasions at the same durian stalls and same man. I wanted to buy 5 durians at $2 each. So I asked this man to help me to choose but he said : "Choose it yourself because it is only $2." I told him that I didn't know how to choose, and he just kept quiet, so I walked away. Then yesterday, I passed by that stall again and met the same man, I wanted to buy 5 durians @ $1 each, then he asked me to buy the $2 one, buy 5 get 1 free, so I said okay. This time, he picked for me but didn't help me to "open" the durian, so I asked him to help me, he said "no opening" for $2 durians, so I walked off again, haha. What kind of service is that?

    I bought from other stalls, $1 each also help you to choose and open leh.
    Last edited by irisng; 30-12-11 at 17:05.

  3. #3
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Interesting judgement for a high profile case. You have to look after yourself in Singapore. Don't depend on the government to help you.

    http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/sho...r-Quan-Yi-Feng

    its a joke

    shes been let off too lightly ...

    this is not the first time shes exhibit her non sense in public ..

    shes even slapped and kicked her ex husband in public ... happy for him to have gotten rid of her ...

    what crap ..post natal blues since 1999 ?? and still can use that as a reason ?

  4. #4
    Global recession is coming....

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Ai yo yo! Very interesting case. Even more interesting judgement.

    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    its a joke

    shes been let off too lightly ...

    this is not the first time shes exhibit her non sense in public ..

    shes even slapped and kicked her ex husband in public ... happy for him to have gotten rid of her ...

    what crap ..post natal blues since 1999 ?? and still can use that as a reason ?

  5. #5
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    For 2 occasions at the same durian stalls and same man. I wanted to buy 5 durians at $2 each. So I asked this man to help me to choose but he said : "Choose it yourself because it is only $2." I told him that I didn't know how to choose, and he just kept quiet, so I walked away. Then yesterday, I passed by that stall again and met the same man, I wanted to buy 5 durians @ $1 each, then he asked me to buy the $2 one, buy 5 get 1 free, so I said okay. This time, he picked for me but didn't help me to "open" the durian, so I asked him to help me, he said "no opening" for $2 durians, so I walked off again, haha. What kind of service is that?

    I bought from other stalls, $1 each also help you to choose and open leh.
    Durain. Yummy!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •