Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Riversound - near Sungei Serangoon

Quote Originally Posted by price
    I'm not picky! just no luck i guess? been with one who cheated on me, one that has a crazy mum.

I'll just focus on making $ first
    Alamak..... Faintz!
    Ya, now focus on making $.
    You can start investing in small units lah.... Get a 2bedder will be good to start now.

Quote Originally Posted by Just
    If only 2 of you... Then don't go for 4bedder lah... It's too big.
    My advise is 2bedder is good enough for 2person.
    Cos if unit is too big,.... Then cleaning is very siong leh! Hehe.
    If future got baby 2-bedder will be a headache liao... Sometimes its not becos of the number of rooms. Its the extract storage space you need to keep all the kids stuffs... I've friends moved out of his 3-bedder Condo and bought a resale HDB mansion just becos she need a more spacious living area... haha, actually quite agreed with my friend and tat's why I ended up buying a compact 4-bedder instead of a initial 3-bedded...

Quote Originally Posted by Condoboy
    In fact I've been to almost all the condo and EC showflat in Sengkang and Punggol area liao... Luxurie is one of the condo I totally dislike (just my own taste hor, dun flame me plse...)... Reason being the room size is way too cramp liao... With the premium price you paying, they only give compressed marble flooring and Laminated flooring for rooms.... Furthermore, space utilisation also not so great for me... Totally surrounded by HDB somemore... So give it a missed after first visit liao...
    Ya. I think H2O is still better the Lux.
    The rooms are really small and cramp. And with the premium $ paying... I reckon it's not worth it lor.

Yes I also do not like the surrounding despite it being near to Compasspoint.

The landscape also not nice.

The rooms are really small and cramp. And with the premium $ paying... I reckon it's not worth it lor.

Yes, think RS is the nicest within Sengkang at the moment.... Hahaha, again forumer dun flame me hor... I'm just obsessed with my purchase that's all... keke...

If future got baby 2-bedder will be a headache liao... Sometimes its not becos of the number of rooms. Its the extract storage space you need to keep all the kids stuffs... I've friends moved out of his 3-bedder Condo and bought a resale HDB mansion just becos she need a more spacious living area... haha, actually quite agreed with my friend and tat's why I ended up buying a compact 4-bedder instead of a initial 3-bedded...
    True also.
    If smaller unit, then you will be forces to stop buying things... Hehe
    Cos my HDB is EM... Big space big area... Ended up, I buy more things then my previous HDB 5room. Faintz....

So, you will be staying with your wife on your stack07?
    No kids now?

Ya, but H2O location abit more ulu and is $900+ psf... Think their sales hasn't got much changes since my first visit in January. Was there last week with friends to see NV model, sales of H20 like no change...

Yes, think RS is the nicest within Sengkang at the moment.... Hahaha, again forumer dun flame me hor... I'm just obsessed with my purchase that's all... keke...
    I must say each project has it's plus point. But everybody's requirements are different.

Some goes for convenience.... Some goes for nice layout (like us).... Hehe
    There's no right or wrong lah.

So long everyone is happy with own's purchase and that's it.

Now everybody looking forward to TOP then we can share Reno tips too

Ya, but H2O location abit more ulu and is $900+ psf... Think their sales hasn't got much changes since my first visit in January. Was there last week with friends to see NV model, sales of H20 like no change...
    My hubby totally doesn't want to consider that cos we both finds the ground storage very stupid. Haha

True also.
    If smaller unit, then you will be forces to stop buying things... Hehe
    Cos my HDB is EM... Big space big area... Ended up, I buy more things then my previous HDB 5room. Faintz....

So, you will be staying with your wife on your stack07?
    No kids now?
    Yes, together with my little baby princess. Will move to my inlaw place for the moment, also in SK. Sold my SK HDB to finance my RS purchase... Haha not like u can rent it out and still able to buy RS. Anyway good project.

RiverSound RiverSound.... China Big Brother, Plse TOP fast fast ok?!.... Can't wait to stay in it.... haha... But looking at their current construction work, there are already lots of Crane inside, drilling, digging... Saw today the ground got very big hole and with lots of metal rods liao... very happy!... ;p

Yes, together with my little baby princess. Will move to my inlaw place for the moment, also in SK. Sold my SK HDB to finance my RS purchase... Haha not like u can rent it out and still able to buy RS. Anyway good project.

RiverSound RiverSound.... China Big Brother, Plse TOP fast fast ok?!.... Can't wait to stay in it.... haha... But looking at their current construction work, there are already lots of Crane inside, drilling, digging... Saw today the ground got very big hole and with lots of metal rods liao... very happy!... ;p
    Wow.... I'm also currently staying in SK... I stay compasspoint there nia.

Nice! Little princess

Oooo.... Is it? Got big hole with metal rods liao ah?

Hope can TOP early 2015 leh.... Can't wait too.

Really glad for your purchase... nice to sense the smile on your face even when you're typing your postings. Too much of sense of anger when reading angry posts. Very little of such happy typing.. congrats to you...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Really glad for your purchase... nice to sense the smile on your face even when you're typing your postings. Too much of sense of anger when reading angry posts. Very little of such happy typing.. congrats to you...
    Ya, happy posting.. Hehe.

Just for the fun of it, another private Condo site close to H20 will be released in May'12 for bidding which will make or break CDL.

Riversound seems a good deal now in the district in view of the prevailing market condition with the excellent water features and Sky Terraces. Only concern will be the economic condition and the future launch coming up across the road. But good to see many sales for Riversound with more down to earth pricing than what Far East and Hong Leong are charging.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Just for the fun of it, another private Condo site close to H20 will be released in May'12 for bidding which will make or break CDL.

Riversound seems a good deal now in the district in view of the prevailing market condition with the excellent water features and Sky Terraces. Only concern will be the economic condition and the future launch coming up across the road. But good to see many sales for Riversound with more down to earth pricing than what Far East and Hong Leong are charging.
    Oh really? Then I will keep a look out and go there kpo kpo after it's launched.... Since I'm looking for another 2bedder unit for future investment.
    Hope the price will be reasonable.

Anyone whom had invested the dual-key units at RS?

They have both 3 bedder and 4 bedder dual keys.

I must say after looking at the site/floor plans again i quite like this project

They have both 3 bedder and 4 bedder dual keys.

I must say after looking at the site/floor plans again i quite like this project
    bro share why ar? this one ceiling height how?

Quote Originally Posted by b13boy
    Pricing, environment, landscaping, facilities, layout are all not too bad

Only con I can think of is that location is not near MRT. But honestly, if will were to take proximity to MRT as a primary necessity then pricing will be very very different. My opinion is from a own stay perspective.

Yes. It's a nice project with good reasonable price.
    Anyone interested? Can let me know.... If purchase thru me I can get referral fees and will share with you....hehe

For those unreleased stacks, I can also arrange with developer to get the unit (FYI, i got mine also reserved unreleased stacks)

Yes. It's a nice project with good reasonable price.
    Anyone interested? Can let me know.... If purchase thru me I can get referral fees and will share with you....hehe

For those unreleased stacks, I can also arrange with developer to get the unit (FYI, i got mine also reserved unreleased stacks)
    How many % referral fees?

Pricing, environment, landscaping, facilities, layout are all not too bad

Only con I can think of is that location is not near MRT. But honestly, if will were to take proximity to MRT as a primary necessity then pricing will be very very different. My opinion is from a own stay perspective.
    The new BTO across the road from RS...Hougang Capeview... there's shops, (kopitiam, supermarkets).

There's LRT station near RS and it's pretty easy to travel too. But ofcos location will not be as fantastic as luxurie or watertown lah.... hehe

How many % referral fees?
    1% for me.... so buyer and me share lah...
    if buy a $1mil unit... means we will both get $5k leh!
    super hor? But this referral is not for everybody cos i know inside people mah.
    if any buyer just walk-in.... will not get it lah.

RS looks gd for own stay

the only thing i am not comfortable is the developer.....

we shall noe when it TOP

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    RS looks gd for own stay

we shall noe when it TOP
    Have faith in china developer la...we are protected by strict laws governing developers....btw many HDB flats were built by china firms...some of our mrt tunnels too....do u know MRT trains were first imported from Japan....now they are all from China....it's a tide we cannot stop now....

Have faith in china developer la...we are protected by strict laws governing developers....btw many HDB flats were built by china firms...some of our mrt tunnels too....do u know MRT trains were first imported from Japan....now they are all from China....it's a tide we cannot stop now....
    okok....

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    RS looks gd for own stay

we shall noe when it TOP
    Check out their RP in 2014 lor. Since its sold out should be not bad lar hor?

1% for me.... so buyer and me share lah...
    if buy a $1mil unit... means we will both get $5k leh!
    super hor? But this referral is not for everybody cos i know inside people mah.
    if any buyer just walk-in.... will not get it lah.
    Wah be a good bro and give buyers the 1% You can help them to move units faster! 25% discount!

Wah be a good bro and give buyers the 1% You can help them to move units faster! 25% discount!
    hahaha... cos this is infact only specially for me nia leh... like that share the referral fees... will be win-win situation mah

Quote Originally Posted by b13boy
    Ceiling height 2.9m. Quite standard nowadays for private condo.

Think better dun talk about all these referral fees thingy here to prevent any unecessary conflict in any form... my 2cents.