Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345671217 ... LastLast

Thread: Riversound - near Sungei Serangoon

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    But honestly the view is quite nice, meandering river with mostly nature/ forested view. ie no concrete jungle. Morning sun for those facing the river. The sky terrace could be a nice differentiating factor from the existing condos.
    Ya so nice u wont step out of the compound... Anyway so ulu u find it hard to go anywhere lol

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    More to come...The CitySound, SeaSound, GCBsound and ManySound
    Softsound, loudsound, Ultrasound, monosound, stereosound....

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Not forgetting UnSound!
    +1

or the sound of music (for developers)

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Ah tiong deveroper built conlomelium. Hope they get the signages correct

Price below $800psf sure sell. but ... not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ulrich76
    Ah tiong deveroper built conlomelium. Hope they get the signages correct
    Wanna try to guess the Chinese wording of the signage?

河声
    溪啸
    流韵
    江浩

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi

河声
    溪啸
    流韵
    江浩
    lol, sounds like Yangtze or Yellow river

fr 4xxk
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi

河声
    溪啸
    流韵
    江浩
    Listen to 93.3fm, they are advertising the Chinese name there.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    lol, sounds like Yangtze or Yellow river

fr 4xxk
    Chinese like 面子 so will name project machiam big and wow ma...

Default From ST today

On Saturday, condominium buyers can check out the launch of Qingjian Group's Riversound Residence in Sengkang.
    The average price for the 99-year leasehold project is about $850 psf.
    There are 590 apartments, including one- to four-bedders, dual-key units and penthouses, from 452 sq ft for a one-bedder and to 2,734 sq ft for the largest penthouses.
    The flats are spread across six blocks, with access to a tea house, eco corridors and sky terraces on level 13.

Some floor plans: 3bedroom and dual keys

Found more floor plans here:
    http://www.dave96815198.com/p/layout.html

quite efficient layout. as usual, a/c ledge a tad big but acceptable by today's standards lah.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Some floor plans: 3bedroom and dual keys

Advertising everywhere including Class 95.

$850psf? Sounds ok pricing for Punggol/Sengkang upgraders in the region? I still shudder to think FEO want to launch Punggol at 1200psf...

Quote Originally Posted by solsys

This area unfortunately will be too congested with ECs and PCs... if more amenities like eating places or shopping arcades are built here, then it'll provide more incentive for potential buyers to dig into their pockets. Compass Pt and Hougang Mall are about 3 or 4 bus stops away.

For 50psf more one could have bought ATT which is next to mrt. Worth this 850psf price?

But then again, the cheapest new launch base price now is 800psf at Parc Vera.

FEO watertown project on top of MRT.with good view.
    and Shopping Mall (hear is bigger then compass point)

this one far away from MRT and the surrounding...think treasure trove still better compare to this project.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Advertising everywhere including Class 95.

$850psf? Sounds ok pricing for Punggol/Sengkang upgraders in the region? I still shudder to think FEO want to launch Punggol at 1200psf...

Passed by this project last nite, around 10 pm. Wah, so late, still got many agents at the roadside waving their brochures to passing cars. If this was one and a half years ago, agent pack up go home at 5pm liao..

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    This area unfortunately will be too congested with ECs and PCs... if more amenities like eating places or shopping arcades are built here, then it'll provide more incentive for potential buyers to dig into their pockets. Compass Pt and Hougang Mall are about 3 or 4 bus stops away.
    Got ar, new BTO across the road will have eating places provided.

agent called me, said cheap cheap...3BR for $780K....

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    agent called me, said cheap cheap...3BR for $780K....
    Just drove past. Car park half full.
    Think their 3BR is MM size about 900 plus sqft

Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    Its 水岸康居 aiyoyo

Full set of official floor plans are out:

http://www.riversound.com.sg/floor_plan.html

2bedroom stack 21 should be quite good. layout not bad with proper kitchen.

saw lotsa agents..
    anybody bought today ?

Demand for luxury homes still upbeat despite economic uncertainty
    By Hetty Musfirah | Posted: 07 January 2012 2010 hrs
    SINGAPORE: Demand for luxury private and public homes in Singapore is still upbeat despite a gloomy economic outlook.

The first weekend of the new year saw crowds made up of mostly first-time buyers and families looking to upgrade flocking to several property launches.

Market watchers say the recent cooling measures have also affected demand from foreigners.

It is a busy first day of sales for Riversound Residence which is located off Sengkang East Drive.

Its private condominiums cost between S$453,000 and S$1.8 million.

By 2pm on Saturday, four penthouse units costing some S$1.5 million each were taken up - three by Singaporeans and the other by a foreigner.

The developer said this trend is not surprising as the recent cooling measures requiring foreigners to pay an extra 10 per cent in stamp duty have dampened demand from foreigners.

Despite a slowing economy, the overall take up rate is projected to be healthy with 60 to 70 per cent of the 250 units released in the first phase likely to be snapped up before the Lunar New Year.

Qingjian Realty's Deputy General Manager Li Jun said: "Judging from the response today, there are still many people visiting the showroom. They are mostly locals. The development is also targeting those in the Punggol-Hougang area."

One potential buyer said that the time may be right to upgrade.

Mr Garick Lim said: "This launch is quite good so I think I'm keen. That's why I am now looking at the financial area and see whether I can afford and upgrade. I have stayed in HDB for a number of years already so I think it is a good time for me to look into a new investment in a private condominium."
    Near by at Parkland Residences - a Design, Build and Sell Scheme (DBSS) project - crowds doubled on the second day of its launch.

Low Keng Huat's Chief Operating Officer Lee Yoon Moi said: "Generally, there are a lot of young couples and also families. The more popular ones are the four and five rooms units."

Parkland Residences is the only DBSS project within the Hougang & Punggol area.

Parkland Residences is the first of only two DBSS projects this year after the government halted land sales for such developments last year.

Analysts say this is keeping demand up with flats here costing between S$359,000 and S$706,000.

"Most of it is done up so you don't need to pay much for renovation," said one potential buyer.

"The prices here are relatively cheap compared to the other DBSS projects," said another.

The final DBSS project will be launched at Pasir Ris in March or April 2012.

The Executive Condominium (EC) at The Rainforest, near Choa Chu Kang MRT station, is also proving to be a hit with young couples.

"The EC is kind of like the in-thing now these days and we think it is a good opportunity for us to pick up a first-time house," said one couple.

"We are in our 20s so we are looking at projects like this that are appealing to us. I think it is very good that the government is releasing projects in the mature estates instead of just Punggol and Sengkang," another couple said.

The last EC that was launched near Choa Chu Kang is now about 80 per cent sold.
    This indicates a favourable demand for homes in this district.

And judging from the response, agents say there will be a strong take-up rate when bookings begin on January 11.

- CNA/fa
    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1175373/1/.html

This foreigner don't mind paying 10% ABSD

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    courting for more troubles and cms

Mabbe he is from one of the 5 countries which no need to pay ABSD?

LUXURY?!?!?!?!

Demand for luxury homes still upbeat despite economic uncertainty
    By Hetty Musfirah | Posted: 07 January 2012 2010 hrs
    SINGAPORE: Demand for luxury private and public homes in Singapore is still upbeat despite a gloomy economic outlook.

The first weekend of the new year saw crowds made up of mostly first-time buyers and families looking to upgrade flocking to several property launches.

Market watchers say the recent cooling measures have also affected demand from foreigners.

It is a busy first day of sales for Riversound Residence which is located off Sengkang East Drive.

Its private condominiums cost between S$453,000 and S$1.8 million.

By 2pm on Saturday, four penthouse units costing some S$1.5 million each were taken up - three by Singaporeans and the other by a foreigner.

The developer said this trend is not surprising as the recent cooling measures requiring foreigners to pay an extra 10 per cent in stamp duty have dampened demand from foreigners.

Despite a slowing economy, the overall take up rate is projected to be healthy with 60 to 70 per cent of the 250 units released in the first phase likely to be snapped up before the Lunar New Year.

Qingjian Realty's Deputy General Manager Li Jun said: "Judging from the response today, there are still many people visiting the showroom. They are mostly locals. The development is also targeting those in the Punggol-Hougang area."

One potential buyer said that the time may be right to upgrade.

Mr Garick Lim said: "This launch is quite good so I think I'm keen. That's why I am now looking at the financial area and see whether I can afford and upgrade. I have stayed in HDB for a number of years already so I think it is a good time for me to look into a new investment in a private condominium."
    Near by at Parkland Residences - a Design, Build and Sell Scheme (DBSS) project - crowds doubled on the second day of its launch.

Low Keng Huat's Chief Operating Officer Lee Yoon Moi said: "Generally, there are a lot of young couples and also families. The more popular ones are the four and five rooms units."

Parkland Residences is the only DBSS project within the Hougang & Punggol area.

Parkland Residences is the first of only two DBSS projects this year after the government halted land sales for such developments last year.

Analysts say this is keeping demand up with flats here costing between S$359,000 and S$706,000.

"Most of it is done up so you don't need to pay much for renovation," said one potential buyer.

"The prices here are relatively cheap compared to the other DBSS projects," said another.

The final DBSS project will be launched at Pasir Ris in March or April 2012.

The Executive Condominium (EC) at The Rainforest, near Choa Chu Kang MRT station, is also proving to be a hit with young couples.

"The EC is kind of like the in-thing now these days and we think it is a good opportunity for us to pick up a first-time house," said one couple.

"We are in our 20s so we are looking at projects like this that are appealing to us. I think it is very good that the government is releasing projects in the mature estates instead of just Punggol and Sengkang," another couple said.

The last EC that was launched near Choa Chu Kang is now about 80 per cent sold.
    This indicates a favourable demand for homes in this district.

And judging from the response, agents say there will be a strong take-up rate when bookings begin on January 11.

- CNA/fa
    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1175373/1/.html