Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Riversound - near Sungei Serangoon

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Oh my god! 108 sqm for 3 bedrooms if with big big balcony and air-con ledge already don't know how many the living space is and for this they try to squeeze in 4 bedrooms together with those big big balcony and air-con ledge? Are they built for dwarfs?

Quote Originally Posted by testtest
    84 sqm for a 3 bedroom
    108 sqm for a 4 bedroom

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Oh my god! 108 sqm for 3 bedrooms if with big big balcony and air-con ledge already don't know how many the living space is and for this they try to squeeze in 4 bedrooms together with those big big balcony and air-con ledge? Are they built for dwarfs?
    People already complaining of 108sqm HDB 5 room flats with also 3 bedrooms. Now its 4 bedrooms for this project? Maybe 3 bedroom can only house one singles bed while the master bedroom can only have a queen size bed...
    Last edited by ysyap; 12-01-12 at 12:00.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbird
    Heard that the response for this project has been very lukewarm. Only about 50 units sold till now.
    With such a layout for the various sized units plus the time of launch, think Qing Jian Realty played their cards wrongly!

Think suitable for sleeping on the floor using foldable mattress just like in Tokyo then can because bed occupies too much space!

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    People already complaining of 108sqm HDB 5 room flats with also 3 bedrooms. Now its 4 bedrooms for this project? Maybe 3 bedroom can only house singles bed while the master bedroom can only have a queen size bed...

Think suitable for sleeping on the floor using foldable mattress just like in Tokyo then can because bed occupies too much space!
    Those who are used to sleeping on the floor will have no problem... but those who are used to beds...

Oversupply in Sengkang.......

Quote Originally Posted by testtest
    84 sqm for a 3 bedroom
    108 sqm for a 4 bedroom
    haha

the trend now goes back to double decker.
    triple decker water bed coming soon.

as per bro azeoprop's post on the link 5 days ago,

http://www.riversound.com.sg/floor_plan.html

they still can fit in queen sized beds in 3 of the 4 bedrooms for 108 sq m ok! and if u go for the 125 sq m one, can fit queen beds in all 4 bedrooms.

recent trend for both nautical and riversound has been like this. shrinking 3 bedroom units below 1000 sq ft to make the quantum affordable. at least no more planters and bay windows.
    People already complaining of 108sqm HDB 5 room flats with also 3 bedrooms. Now its 4 bedrooms for this project? Maybe 3 bedroom can only house one singles bed while the master bedroom can only have a queen size bed...

Yah the 108sqm one is actually more like a 3+ study. U can always enlarge that mini bedroom by combining it with the walk-in wadrobe of the master bedroom.

But got super big balcony and air-con! I estimate both add up is bigger than size of Master bedroom + Master bathroom!
    Why no specifications on size of each bedroom, kitchen, and living+dinning room? I thought new regulation requires them to state on brochure?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter

they still can fit in queen sized beds in 3 of the 4 bedrooms for 108 sq m ok! and if u go for the 125 sq m one, can fit queen beds in all 4 bedrooms.

recent trend for both nautical and riversound has been like this. shrinking 3 bedroom units below 1000 sq ft to make the quantum affordable. at least no more planters and bay windows.

From my rough estimation, for the 4 bedders, the bedrooms 2 and 3 are about 80 sq ft each or 10 ft long and 8 ft wide. A queen size bed is 6 ft 3 in long and 5 ft wide. A typical wardrobe is about 2 ft deep.

Simple calculation shows that the space between the edge of the bed and the TV wall is less than 2 ft!! The space between the bed and the wardrobe/window is only about 1.5 ft!

Should ask the agents for the exact dimensions of the floor plan.

After putting a queen sized bed, room for free walking is greatly restricted already... Saw a penthouse in a PC some time ago that could fit a queen sized bed in the master bedroom but when I visited that unit, I can't even walk across the room without touching the bed or the wall...

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    From my rough estimation, for the 4 bedders, the bedrooms 2 and 3 are about 80 sq ft each or 10 ft long and 8 ft wide. A queen size bed is 6 ft 3 in long and 5 ft wide. A typical wardrobe is about 2 ft deep.

Simple calculation shows that the space between the edge of the bed and the TV wall is less than 2 ft!! The space between the bed and the wardrobe/window is only about 1.5 ft!

Should ask the agents for the exact dimensions of the floor plan.
    Precisely what I was saying... The dimensions just don't add up comfortably.
    Last edited by ysyap; 12-01-12 at 15:36.

errm, the showflat + marketing specs thinghy has been delayed and delayed and...........................delayed..............................

big balcony and a/c ledge but not super big. vs bay windows + planter + balcony + a/c ledge, this is not too bad already.

But got super big balcony and air-con! I estimate both add up is bigger than size of Master bedroom + Master bathroom!
    Why no specifications on size of each bedroom, kitchen, and living+dinning room? I thought new regulation requires them to state on brochure?

Went to take a look just now:

Only the master bath got natural marble, the rest all porcelain tiles. Bedrooms are laminate flooring. Washer and fridge not included.

Pricing after 18% discount:
    2 bedroom 753sqft face "punggol park"
    #12-21 $769775 1023psf
    #08-21 $742100 986psf

face T junction/ LRT/HDB
    #08-16 $697000 926psf

3 bedroom 904sqft face clubhouse/pool
    #02-13 $827175 915psf

All so ex!

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop

Only the master bath got natural marble, the rest all porcelain tiles. Bedrooms are laminate flooring. Washer and fridge not included.

#12-21 $769775 1023psf
    #08-21 $742100 986psf

face T junction/ LRT/HDB
    #08-16 $697000 926psf

#02-13 $827175 915psf

All so ex!
    Wow... 2 and 3 bedders are above $900psf... then the word 'cheap' has been redefined in OCR context. Its cheap maybe only in absolute price, certainly not in psf. What price correction???

Wow... 2 and 3 bedders are above $900psf... then the word 'cheap' has been redefined in OCR context. Its cheap maybe only in absolute price, certainly not in psf. What price correction???
    My 1206sqft 3BR with no balcony I find cramped. 904sqft 3BR with balcony???

Oh my Pay so much to get these?
    Not even willing to give marble flooring for living & dining room, and hardwood flooring for bedrooms! What? Porcelain tiles? Not even homogenous tiles!
    What about fittings like taps, showers, air-cons, anti-slam ward-robes, washing basins and WCs? All cheap-skate ones also?

And 3 bedrooms unit can squeeze into 904 sqft together that big big balcony & air-con ledges? I suspect they are targeting dwarfs as main customers? Wow! Real cheap in absolute price for a 3 bedders!

#12-21 $769775 1023psf
    #08-21 $742100 986psf

face T junction/ LRT/HDB
    #08-16 $697000 926psf

#02-13 $827175 915psf

All so ex!

Mid floor pool view 904sqft 3 bedder no below 750k no buy.

Default From ST today

At Qingjian Realty's 590-unit Riversound Residence in Sengkang East Avenue, about 10 apartments were sold at an average price of $850 per sq ft (psf), bringing total sales to more than 60 units since the project was launched the previous weekend.
    Mr Zuo Haibin, the firm's managing director, said the effect of the cooling measures had been keenly felt. Even though many people have expressed interest, few have made a firm commitment.
    'Our aim now is to sell about 60 to 70 per cent of the 200 units that make up the project's first phase within three months. Had the measures not been implemented, we would probably have sold that many within a month,' he said.
    The firm has plans to launch another mass-market project in Punggol in June.

Kind of quite bad sales compared to Hillier...haa haa.

Kind of quite bad sales compared to Hillier...haa haa.

Most projects are bad sales compared to Hillier...

Most projects are bad sales compared to Hillier...
    The fact its a Chinese developer may have also affected sales. Reminds one of toufu buildings.
    Any other reputable developements by the Chinese?

there are snow geese in Singapore?
    http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content...e_birdseye.jpg

these snow geese flew all the way from Canada, they must be exhausted.
    Last edited by stalingrad; 17-01-12 at 11:54.

No sound from riversound any more. Need price slash to get the geese flying again! ha ha...

firstly, developer = CHINA. turnoff for locals. if prcs could still buy, they would have snapped it up.

2nd, how is this project able to differentiate itself from the BTOs nearby? why move to a condo when hdb all surrounding it?

only if they slash to 500-600psf, otherwise it's going to be empty for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    firstly, developer = CHINA. turnoff for locals. if prcs could still buy, they would have snapped it up.

2nd, how is this project able to differentiate itself from the BTOs nearby? why move to a condo when hdb all surrounding it?

only if they slash to 500-600psf, otherwise it's going to be empty for a long time.

hey,

to achieve that kind of body, there must be a lot of functional training required. Can share what kind of training ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    hey,

to achieve that kind of body, there must be a lot of functional training required. Can share what kind of training ?
    er, diet + gym routine lor.

i don't eat much carbohydrates, go on high protein and greens. no sugar, no soft drinks, no alcohol. hit the gym 3 times a week, pilates once a week.

but sometimes i do 'let go' and eat happily like a pig.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastboy
    er, diet + gym routine lor.

i don't eat much carbohydrates, go on high protein and greens. no sugar, no soft drinks, no alcohol. hit the gym 3 times a week, pilates once a week.

but sometimes i do 'let go' and eat happily like a pig.
    in my gym, there is a members, did all kind of exercises using bodyweights to achieved a body like this. Hardly any weights.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    in my gym, there is a members, did all kind of exercises using bodyweights to achieved a body like this. Hardly any weights.
    yup i used to use my bodyweight in the past, especially when i was practicing Astanga Yoga and Bikram Yoga for 3yrs. a lot of mat work it was really fun