Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Riversound - near Sungei Serangoon

Thumbs up

Oh yah one more good reasons for our purchase is tat there are many new primary n secondary schools in Sengkang hence will be easy for our children in e future.

Quote Originally Posted by Condoboy
    Oh yah one more good reasons for our purchase is tat there are many new primary n secondary schools in Sengkang hence will be easy for our children in e future.
    Since your kids are young, even if place is ulu, also nevermind as long as you drive.
    Later when they grow up, who knows your place might become very developed and would fetch a good price if you decide to shift.
    Good to put them in a primary school which is nearby, especially good if it is within walking distance.

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Since your kids are young, even if place is ulu, also nevermind as long as you drive.
    Later when they grow up, who knows your place might become very developed and would fetch a good price if you decide to shift.
    Good to put them in a primary school which is nearby, especially good if it is within walking distance.
    True. In fact I dun find this area ulu lah. The LRT is just next to Rivervale Plaza which is current under going thru renovation. It used to have a koufu foodcourt, KFC & Mac, a few clinics (think its healthway or something) and also NTUC and a wet market if I remember correctly. Now is just hope tat the Rivervale Plaza after the make-over will be even better lor.... ha, finger crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by price
    This area is super ulu, no MRT, no amenities
    For those earning combined income of $S12k above and forced to buy private apartments in D19, I would say Riversound, Parc Vera and Minton offers good value for money...can get them for less than 900psf. Was just wondering over some comments from other forumers here who mentioned stuff such as not near MRT or lack of amenities and then quick to dismiss these projects as not worth buying at all. The keyword here is worth. If not near MRT, then the developer must of course priced it lower than a project which is in close proximity to MRT and many amenities in order to sell it. But that does not mean such project cannot be sold....there would still be buyers. This is also in line with an example by Mr Lee KY in Hard Truths.

Personally, I like the layout of the 1200 sqftplus 4 bedder which does not have a junior master bath...which I think is not necessary. Hence one gets a masterbedroom and 3 spacious common rooms at a decent and affordable price. Also, facilities on offer awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Personally, I like the layout of the 1200 sqftplus 4 bedder which does not have a junior master bath...which I think is not necessary. Hence one gets a masterbedroom and 3 spacious common rooms at a decent and affordable price. Also, facilities on offer awesome.
    12xx sqft 4 bedder is not really that spacious lah... just alright...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Some think only 2000 sqft for 4 bdr is enough but some are happy with 120xx sqft. I say to each his own, no point correcting others.

Quote Originally Posted by heutistmeintag
    Some think only 2000 sqft for 4 bdr is enough but some are happy with 120xx sqft. I say to each his own, no point correcting others.
    Agreed just like not everyone love to stay in town area or even can afford to stay in prime area. As long one can adapt to the environment tat he lives in then it's good Liao lor.

Libserge

your 2 bedroom which floor? Im looking too but not sure if the price will go down. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Libserge
    730k ... Like the park.. Hope my neighbor is nice.. Haha

Hi all,
    I'd also made my purchase for Riversound. It's nice to see neighbors here.

Hi Libserge,
    It's nice to see u here too.
    The other forum is too quiet le.. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Condoboy
    Bought a unit there also, the 4-bedded pool facing, 1163 Sqft at abt $942K, more like a 3+1 but the +1 is still big enough to fit a single bed (some +1 is really for study only).

Like the overall design of the project, lots of water and elevated quite high from grnd. Floor tiles are the bigger 800mmx800mm type which most condo only give 600mm type. The Bigger tiles and the design looks very classy. Toilet fittings are Hangrohe. Saw that they already started drilling and digging a few weeks back liao. Yipeee!

Hope tat the fininshed product will be as good looking as the showflat. In fact can press for more discount one... go with your cheque book and bargain lah.
    Hi condoboy,
    Great! Which stack you purchased?

Good buy!

I had went down to RS today. It was crowded!
    Understood the project has sold close to 50% of the 590units!
    Price increased and more choice units taken!
    It was originally planned for only 2 side gates, but now developer has decided to add in 1 more side gate which will lead to the future 4 story shops (next to Boathouse)... Where the new BTO flats are located. That's good news to me!
    Means it adds more convenience!!! Yeah! I will have another option beside from going to Rivervale Plaza to do my marketing!

Quote Originally Posted by Libserge
    70sqm. I find that place quiet and good
    Good deal! Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Just
    I had went down to RS today. It was crowded!
    Understood the project has sold close to 50% of the 590units!
    Price increased and more choice units taken!
    It was originally planned for only 2 side gates, but now developer has decided to add in 1 more side gate which will lead to the future 4 story shops (next to Boathouse)... Where the new BTO flats are located. That's good news to me!
    Means it adds more convenience!!! Yeah! I will have another option beside from going to Rivervale Plaza to do my marketing!
    care to elaborate what you mean by the future 4-storey shops next to Boathouse?

None of the RS agent told me that there will be a future shopping mall nearby.

Where is the source of this? Confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by Panerex77
    care to elaborate what you mean by the future 4-storey shops next to Boathouse?

None of the RS agent told me that there will be a future shopping mall nearby.

Where is the source of this? Confirmed?
    Oh.
    You know BH site? The empty land beside BH.... There's gonna be BTO flats and there's also a 1-4storey shops and food court.
    I had read it somewhere (can't remember where I read it from).
    Thus today when I was at RS, I realized there's another side gate near to Blk9A at RS, and my agent told me that developer decided to open another gate so that it's more convenient for residents to walk across the road to get to the shops.

Hi Panerex77,
    So are you also future RS resident?

i would say for 4 bedder 1800 sq ft minimum...
    I am rich in debts...

Hi Panerex77,
    So are you also future RS resident?
    Hi Just, i am not..

i am living nearby though

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    With or without baywindows? W/o baywindow, think 1600 sq ft is good enough. Anything bigger can go buy landed liao...

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix

I think it's really up to individual and also own's requirement.

Well, I got mine 4bedroom for 1625sqft at Riversound too.
    It really depends on each's requirement.

Personally, I think 4bedder for 18xx.... Is abit too big for me though..

Hi Just, i am not..

i am living nearby though
    Oh. Nearby neighbor... I'm currently also staying nearby RS and I would drive pass everyday cos I travels by KPE to work daily.

With or without baywindows? W/o baywindow, think 1600 sq ft is good enough. Anything bigger can go buy landed liao...

Hi ysyap,
    Yes I agree that it's too big for 18xx sqft for a 4bedder.

Oh. Nearby neighbor... I'm currently also staying nearby RS and I would drive pass everyday cos I travels by KPE to work daily.
    cool...i really hope the renovated Rivervale Plaza will turn out to be a gem..

and hopefully the shops next to Boathouse will become a reality too...

all stand to gain, regardless HDB or PC owners around here

cool...i really hope the renovated Rivervale Plaza will turn out to be a gem..

and hopefully the shops next to Boathouse will become a reality too...

all stand to gain, regardless HDB or PC owners around here
    Yes yes! Totally agree!

Visited the showflat today, was soooooooo packed! SLP agents were telling me OrangeTee got kicked out cause they were unable to meet sales target?

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Visited the showflat today, was soooooooo packed! SLP agents were telling me OrangeTee got kicked out cause they were unable to meet sales target?
    Wow.. You were there today too!
    Booked a unit?

No wonder today only see SLP agents and no Orange Tee at all.

Hi condoboy,
    Great! Which stack you purchased?

Good buy!
    Yo Just, got myself a unit in stack 7. How about you? Ha, got neigbours here liao.

Btw anyone knows why today so crowded huh? I also drove pass today and saw that it was damn packed, ard 3+.... Got better discount huh?

oh new gate at Blk 9A! that's good news! Anyway its only logical as it leads to the future ammenities of the new BTO flates across the road. Great job RS! 3 cheers to you guys!

I think it's really up to individual and also own's requirement.

Well, I got mine 4bedroom for 1625sqft at Riversound too.
    It really depends on each's requirement.

Personally, I think 4bedder for 18xx.... Is abit too big for me though..
    Congrats bro, bought yourself a PES unit, damn shiok lah! Above the Water Feature rite? Beautiful choice, Good stuff!