Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Riversound - near Sungei Serangoon

Passed by a few show flats, had seen more people than usual past 2-3 months. Buying sentiment seems to b coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Condoboy
    Yo Just, got myself a unit in stack 7. How about you? Ha, got neigbours here liao.
    You mean yours is blk7, right? Which stack?
    Mine is stack25.

Congrats bro, bought yourself a PES unit, damn shiok lah! Above the Water Feature rite? Beautiful choice, Good stuff!
    Bingo! Wanna have the water features view and yet do ot want to face pool cos too noisy n no privacy if pool facing.

oh new gate at Blk 9A! that's good news! Anyway its only logical as it leads to the future ammenities of the new BTO flates across the road. Great job RS! 3 cheers to you guys!
    Yes. That's really good news cos the side gate will be more convenient for me... Hehe

Btw anyone knows why today so crowded huh? I also drove pass today and saw that it was damn packed, ard 3+.... Got better discount huh?
    No better discount lah. Infact, it has increased price twice since my purchase. Yesterday heard from my agent that there's gonna have another increase soon again.

Quote Originally Posted by Just
    Wow.. You were there today too!
    Booked a unit?

No wonder today only see SLP agents and no Orange Tee at all.
    Nah i didnt get 1! no ready now

Yea but i find the SLP agents more presentable and provides better service. Think the discount is at 24% now? Heard from customers u can bargain up to 26-27% with a ready cheque.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    For those earning combined income of $S12k above and forced to buy private apartments in D19, I would say Riversound, Parc Vera and Minton offers good value for money...can get them for less than 900psf. Was just wondering over some comments from other forumers here who mentioned stuff such as not near MRT or lack of amenities and then quick to dismiss these projects as not worth buying at all. The keyword here is worth. If not near MRT, then the developer must of course priced it lower than a project which is in close proximity to MRT and many amenities in order to sell it. But that does not mean such project cannot be sold....there would still be buyers. This is also in line with an example by Mr Lee KY in Hard Truths.

Personally, I like the layout of the 1200 sqftplus 4 bedder which does not have a junior master bath...which I think is not necessary. Hence one gets a masterbedroom and 3 spacious common rooms at a decent and affordable price. Also, facilities on offer awesome.
    You are not wrong. That's why there is some rejuvenation at these projects recently. MRT and Mall are definitely good attributes, but there must be a turning point which people are prepared to pay for the convenience. For me, no more than $200K difference for a MRT unit vs one that is not so near. Currently, for the bigger units, difference can be $400K or more!

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Nah i didnt get 1! no ready now

Yea but i find the SLP agents more presentable and provides better service. Think the discount is at 24% now? Heard from customers u can bargain up to 26-27% with a ready cheque.
    Oh.. Maybe you will be ready to book a unit when it's ready to TOP... Get subsale unit. Then we can be neighbor

Now discounts cannot go so much le... Price also going up n lower discount when they launch phrase 2.

initial launch riversound px still ok.....but not sound anymore......latest pricing vy high liao

so now cheapest to go for is Parc vera....layout quite decent......hurry! hehehe

last time oasis elias cheapest....now PV cheapest!!!

RS increased a lot meh? I thought its just the cheaper units are gone and now they are either all the better facing or high floors?

RS increased a lot meh? I thought its just the cheaper units are gone and now they are either all the better facing or high floors?
    when u free, go down to both riversound and PV on the same day.....den see which one u will go for

I been to PV 2 months back? Honestly since both is aprox 1.5km to the MRT (1 is to HG 1 to SK) i will take PV lar. but landscaping wise i think RS is nicer. SL gives good pricing but simple designs in their projects.

I been to PV 2 months back? Honestly since both is aprox 1.5km to the MRT (1 is to HG 1 to SK) i will take PV lar. but landscaping wise i think RS is nicer. SL gives good pricing but simple designs in their projects.
    during initial launch, i will pick RS....environment better den PV

but den now i will pick PV

RS px up about 5-8% oredi since preview

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    You are not wrong. That's why there is some rejuvenation at these projects recently. MRT and Mall are definitely good attributes, but there must be a turning point which people are prepared to pay for the convenience. For me, no more than $200K difference for a MRT unit vs one that is not so near. Currently, for the bigger units, difference can be $400K or more!
    Ya. Was initially considering Luxurie but it's like $1100psf... And I closed my RIversound deal at $669psf! After calculation, it's not worth paying so much more for just being near to MRT where I seldom take train cos we drive.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    during initial launch, i will pick RS....environment better den PV

but den now i will pick PV

RS px up about 5-8% oredi since preview
    Yes the price gone up.
    I'm the lucky early batch buyer during the initial launch before price increase and also get good discount.

I had also gone to PV to view and find the landscape not as nice as RS. And most importantly, PV price was higher when I compared to RS at that time... Cos I got my RS at $669psf only.

Ya. Was initially considering Luxurie but it's like $1100psf... And I closed my RIversound deal at $669psf! After calculation, it's not worth paying so much more for just being near to MRT where I seldom take train cos we drive.
    u got urself a ground flr? ur patio mostly covered anot?

Yes the price gone up.
    I'm the lucky early batch buyer during the initial launch before price increase and also get good discount.

I had also gone to PV to view and find the landscape not as nice as RS. And most importantly, PV price was higher when I compared to RS at that time... Cos I got my RS at $669psf only.
    good deal.....pricing very close to EC

initial launch riversound px still ok.....but not sound anymore......latest pricing vy high liao

so now cheapest to go for is Parc vera....layout quite decent......hurry! hehehe

last time oasis elias cheapest....now PV cheapest!!!
    Agree.
    Initial launch was very good price.

I think it applies to most of other projects.
    The initial launch or VIP Preview, always the best deal.
    Then once the initial 1st launch is almost sold out, they will proceed to phrase 2 & 3... Then prices will increase too.

My cousin bought Terrasse during initial launch for $981psf. But now price gone to $1080psf. Everywhere is the same.

Agree.
    Initial launch was very good price.

I think it applies to most of other projects.
    The initial launch or VIP Preview, always the best deal.
    Then once the initial 1st launch is almost sold out, they will proceed to phrase 2 & 3... Then prices will increase too.

My cousin bought Terrasse during initial launch for $981psf. But now price gone to $1080psf. Everywhere is the same.
    PV prices still the same! in fact during CNY period i tink got extra $2888 discount....LOL

u got urself a ground flr? ur patio mostly covered anot?
    Yes ground floor with patio mostly covered up. Means I don't have to worry about upstairs throw rubbish cos it will land on the roof and it's the 2nd n 3rd floor owner going to face all the rubbish. This is what I'm happy about.

good deal.....pricing very close to EC
    Yes I compared with Austville (EC) price.., cos it's just next door to RS... And my purchase price is better. That's why I ended up placing my cheque with RS.

You mean yours is blk7, right? Which stack?
    Mine is stack25.
    It's blk 3 stack 7.

Yes I compared with Austville (EC) price.., cos it's just next door to RS... And my purchase price is better. That's why I ended up placing my cheque with RS.
    Really congrats on your new buy... now just sit back and wait for the letter for progressive payment and finally that letter to collect keys... Lol!

PV prices still the same! in fact during CNY period i tink got extra $2888 discount....LOL
    Great! Then PV is the rare 1 that does not increase price over the period. However, did PV gives any further discount beside from the $2888?

I got my RS at 25% off from the initial launch price that's why after compare the nett price with PV, it's lower then PV (at that point of time lah).

Now no more such good deals le. RS price gone up and yet yesterday people are putting in cheque and I saw more deals are closed.u

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Really congrats on your new buy... now just sit back and wait for the letter for progressive payment and finally that letter to collect keys... Lol!
    Thanks thanks.
    Ya, now just sit back and wait fir letters for payments... Hehe

The estimated TOP is Dec2015.... Do you think it will be earlier?

It's blk 3 stack 7.
    Good stack! Pool facing.

Thanks thanks.

For mass market, usually should be able to complete in 3 to 3.5 years provided no hiccups. They give 4 years to buffer themselves. Keep your fingers crossed and hope that keys will be ready by 2nd Q of 2015.

Stack 06 :
    My friend (not here)

Stack 07 :
    Condoboy

Stack 21:
    Libserge

Stack 25 :
    Just

Thanks thanks.

Hard to say, i stay near Nin residences and i see no progress. maybe still doing foundation works?

But still 2015 is a lot earlier than those hugeee projects TOPing in 2016/17

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    For mass market, usually should be able to complete in 3 to 3.5 years provided no hiccups. They give 4 years to buffer themselves. Keep your fingers crossed and hope that keys will be ready by 2nd Q of 2015.

Ok. Thanks thanks.
    Yes, hope that the keys will be ready by 2Q 2015.