Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Riversound - near Sungei Serangoon

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Is Terrasse in a landed area environment? Always thought that the area around there were 999 LH land
    Terrasse was sitting on a land that was not occupied by any private property before.. so prob that y its 99.

Quote Originally Posted by pineapple
    Terrasse was sitting on a land that was not occupied by any private property before.. so prob that y its 99.
    ahh i see. Thanks! But anyway that area is under the restricted list. so no more MMs!

Quote Originally Posted by Just
    Yes the price gone up.
    I'm the lucky early batch buyer during the initial launch before price increase and also get good discount.

I had also gone to PV to view and find the landscape not as nice as RS. And most importantly, PV price was higher when I compared to RS at that time... Cos I got my RS at $669psf only.
    Bro u got it at very good price man! Congrats!

are the largest 4 Bed PHs sold?

Yes. Then I can sell mine at $1000psf le... Haha.
    I will definitely sell mine before the Austville privatized 10yrs later.

But before sell. Have to buy another house lah... Haha.
    Bro, I almost bought Austville in fact but had decided to wait for Riversound to launch before deciding. Honestly speaking RS is indeed much nicer and value for money as compared to Austville. Even when Austville is privatised, I dun think Austville will be as attractive as RS.

RS is really a nice project and I have faith with this Big Brother China Developer since they are eager to make an impact in Singapore Property Market.

Also like their NiN Residence but only come across it yesterday. Too bad showflat gone liao....

Quote Originally Posted by Condoboy
    Bro u got it at very good price man! Congrats!
    Thanks!
    By the way... I'm not bro... I'm sis... Hehe

Bro, I almost bought Austville in fact but had decided to wait for Riversound to launch before deciding. Honestly speaking RS is indeed much nicer and value for money as compared to Austville. Even when Austville is privatised, I dun think Austville will be as attractive as RS.

RS is really a nice project and I have faith with this Big Brother China Developer since they are eager to make an impact in Singapore Property Market.

Also like their NiN Residence but only come across it yesterday. Too bad showflat gone liao....
    Yes agree.
    I never been to view Austville's show flat.. Or I should say I never been to view any EC cos I don't intend to sell my hdb in the first place. Thus only focus on RS.

Ya, I went to view NiN Residence too... It's nice and good location but not convenient for my kids schooling lor.

Thus I die die also stick to sengkang area.

Go to RS and ask the developer to show u the model! the entire model is in the RS's showflat!!

Yes agree.
    I never been to view Austville's show flat.. Or I should say I never been to view any EC cos I don't intend to sell my hdb in the first place. Thus only focus on RS.

Ya, I went to view NiN Residence too... It's nice and good location but not convenient for my kids schooling lor.

Thus I die die also stick to sengkang area.
    Why not convenient sis? There's Cedars, St andrews. Unless they are already in sengkang schools?

Not sure why my purchase is still not updated on the caveat in ura.
    My purchase was 3rd Feb.. Had also received my lawyer's doc and also balance 15% n stamp duties paid.... But they have not debit the cheque yet. My S&P exercised on 12th Feb.

Probably the sales is too good and they need slowly settle all transactions lah... Haha.

anyone has any idea when will the caveat be updated on ura site?

Cos my lawyer told me that once he received the signed n endorsed S&P from developer, he will inform us and send us a copy. Still waiting...

Not sure why my purchase is still not updated on the caveat in ura.
    My purchase was 3rd Feb.. Had also received my lawyer's doc and also balance 15% n stamp duties paid.... But they have not debit the cheque yet. My S&P exercised on 12th Feb.

Probably the sales is too good and they need slowly settle all transactions lah... Haha.

anyone has any idea when will the caveat be updated on ura site?

Cos my lawyer told me that once he received the signed n endorsed S&P from developer, he will inform us and send us a copy. Still waiting...
    Sis, 3rd feb still early lar! Caveats are lodged only upon signing of SNP and/or SD payment and u will get SD Cert. Jan caveats were updated on Feb 15 and then subsequently a few here and there got updated.

Why not convenient sis? There's Cedars, St andrews. Unless they are already in sengkang schools?

My elder is already in the school in SK... Then my younger is in Catholic Kindergarden at Flower road.

But as my parents and in-laws all stays in SK, thus they can help me take care my kids mah.... And I do not wish to move too far away from them. That's why I only see PC in SK area... Not even seeing Punggol area leh. Hehe.

My elder is already in the school in SK... Then my younger is in Catholic Kindergarden at Flower road.

But as my parents and in-laws all stays in SK, thus they can help me take care my kids mah.... And I do not wish to move too far away from them. That's why I only see PC in SK area... Not even seeing Punggol area leh. Hehe.
    Sounds fun to start a family. Can't wait till im able to buy a 4 bedder with my future wife

Sis, 3rd feb still early lar! Caveats are lodged only upon signing of SNP and/or SD payment and u will get SD Cert. Jan caveats were updated on Feb 15 and then subsequently a few here and there got updated.
    Ok... Guess that's the reason why mine not updated yet cos even the SD cheque also not yet debit from my acct... Hahaa

Never mind... No hurry.... Slowly debit also good... Let me earn abit more interest lor.

How come never consider the luxurie?

Thanks!
    By the way... I'm not bro... I'm sis... Hehe
    oh?!.... Sorry Sis.... Heeee...

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    more exp leh bro

Dont think prices there can even compare with ECs. PV and RS prices are similar to almost similar to ECs these days (bigger units)

Sounds fun to start a family. Can't wait till im able to buy a 4 bedder with my future wife
    If only 2 of you... Then don't go for 4bedder lah... It's too big.
    My advise is 2bedder is good enough for 2person.
    Cos if unit is too big,.... Then cleaning is very siong leh! Hehe.

If only 2 of you... Then don't go for 4bedder lah... It's too big.
    My advise is 2bedder is good enough for 2person.
    Cos if unit is too big,.... Then cleaning is very siong leh! Hehe.
    Aha, i aspire to buy a resale HDB after i get married, then stay for MOP and start building up again. Thats provided i find a wife and able to offlload PCs lar

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop

My hb don't like the landscape and layout. Also, imagine, RS $669psf... Luxurie $1100psf... Too much difference and we decided to save the $$$ lor.

Infact, both my parents n in-laws stays near to Luxurie... That will be even more convenient if we get there but too ex.... Can bear to submit the cheque lor.

This thread been dead for awhile, till recently all the buyers are commenting here!

Go to RS and ask the developer to show u the model! the entire model is in the RS's showflat!!
    Huh!? Isit, didn't notice as I've been to RS in and out many times liao also didn't realise... faint... okok, will look for my agent...

My hb don't like the landscape and layout. Also, imagine, RS $669psf... Luxurie $1100psf... Too much difference and we decided to save the $$$ lor.

Infact, both my parents n in-laws stays near to Luxurie... That will be even more convenient if we get there but too ex.... Can bear to submit the cheque lor.
    Do u drive? Heard the LRT is just <5mins walk away

oh?!.... Sorry Sis.... Heeee...

Hahahaha.... No worries

Huh!? Isit, didn't notice as I've been to RS in and out many times liao also didn't realise... faint... okok, will look for my agent...
    Its not in the main area. they'll bring u to the back not sure if they moved it already though. But give them a call! im sure they'll show it to u

Aha, i aspire to buy a resale HDB after i get married, then stay for MOP and start building up again. Thats provided i find a wife and able to offlload PCs lar

Aiyah.... You don't be too choosy in your partner's requirement lah....
    Don't set your standard too high lah

Do u drive? Heard the LRT is just <5mins walk away

Yes, both me and my hubby drives.... Hopefully I can get 2 parking lots in RS then.... Hehe.

Aiyah.... You don't be too choosy in your partner's requirement lah....
    Don't set your standard too high lah
    I'm not picky! just no luck i guess? been with one who cheated on me, one that has a crazy mum.

I'll just focus on making $ first

In fact I've been to almost all the condo and EC showflat in Sengkang and Punggol area liao... Luxurie is one of the condo I totally dislike (just my own taste hor, dun flame me plse...)... Reason being the room size is way too cramp liao... With the premium price you paying, they only give compressed marble flooring and Laminated flooring for rooms.... Furthermore, space utilisation also not so great for me... Totally surrounded by HDB somemore... So give it a missed after first visit liao...

Yes, both me and my hubby drives.... Hopefully I can get 2 parking lots in RS then.... Hehe.
    are they only making 1 for each unit?