Thread: Condo below 1Mil..3 bedder...freehold..838 for sale

Default Condo below 1Mil..3 bedder...freehold..838 for sale

NOT bad looks like prices are moderating...MIN size 1200sqft ...hmm..

i did a search on prop guru freehold condo below 1 mil min 1200sqft 3 bedder....came out with 838 results...

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

Umm…. FH, >1200ft, 3bdr, <1mil,.... From your search criteria, it will end up only in 2 locations…

Location #1, places where birds don’t lay eggs
    Location #2, geylang, place where chicken lay lots of eggs

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    You need to be a bit more precise. Setting a max of $1mil, without setting a minimum price also gets you a whole lot of "Price On Ask" units.

The correct parameters are:
    Apartment/Condo
    Price: Min $200k, Max $1m
    Bedrooms: Min 3
    Floor size: Min 1200 sq ft
    Tenure: Freehold

As of now, you get a grand total of ....

45 properties found

Which looks about right to me. A lotta Changi Prison and Geylang units.

Hahaha. You should send your findings to KBW and see if he will remove CM3, 4, and 5.

Saleh lah... must include min price also.. when I did that, only 52 units appeared...

Also, not forgetting that there can be up to 3 or 4 agents marketing the same unit so if divide further, maybe only 20+ or 30+ units. Give it another 3 months and results will then be more reflective...

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    Umm…. FH, >1200ft, 3bdr, <1mil,.... From your search criteria, it will end up only in 2 locations…

Location #1, places where birds don’t lay eggs
    Location #2, geylang, place where chicken lay lots of eggs

Lolllllllllll!

oops tks bros yup didnt realise that with min price set world of difference...thats the beauty of this forum all the real GURUS are lurking here...

but for the record...maybe in 6mths time i do the same search and see what comes up....if there are 200 properties then means mkt is crashing but if there are none means market is flying thru the roof...

ok anyway my pick is this one...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...view-apartment

at least can see the birds laying eggs...

change your search to this lah....

1000ft-max
    200K-1Mil
    3bdr-max
    freehold or 999 (click both)

got more good units...

change your search to this lah....

1000ft-max
    200K-1Mil
    3bdr-max
    freehold or 999 (click both)

got more good units...

your right..

all resale PCs are poised to drop by 10 to 20% this year...hold your LP tight tight must dong (endure) dont burst out ...ho liao tim duai(better deals behind)

Quote Originally Posted by peterng8
    all resale PCs are poised to drop by 10 to 20% this year...hold your LP tight tight must dong (endure) dont burst out ...ho liao tim duai(better deals behind)
    In your opinion, hold how long...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap

my humble opinion observe for another 2 to 3 quarters for the CM5 effect to kick in ..and also follow closely the interest rate...

i just hope its NOT Wait Long Long......its frustrating sitting on the sidelines...

but then again there is a saying good things come to those that wait...

Umm…. Though lately on newspapers lots and lots of anal-ysts predicting resale PC to drop by 10-20% this year… but hor, me still having that feeling of resale PC price to go side way, less than +-5%...

Mnd is dumping lots of EC now…
    - They need to solve that resale hdb shortage problem, dumping lots of EC will help
    - They need to make people happy, SC entitled for cheap condo… else later every1 kpkb on internet and losing more grc…
    - They need that $$ revenue, no fish prawn also good…

More EC will hold price of resale PC from going up. But those EC priced around 700-750psf now also somehow forms support for ocr resale PC price to be around 700-800psf for LH99 and 900-1Kpsf for FH.

I think we kena locked down jialat jialat by kbw liow..
    - SSD of 4-16%, lock you down die die for 4yrs
    - 40% downpayment, squeeze you dry dry
    - ABSD of 3-10%
    - Now they can use EC to lock the mass market price range… mass market too hot they throw lots of EC,... EC site bid at lower price they can suka suka just withdraw it…

Sigh !!…

=> think if wanna play, better go play ccr/rcr... be it condo, mm, or commercial. ccr/rcr retails space best...

Just have this though, the gov flood the market with lots of ECs, a way to bring down/stablise the housing price since they cannot control the market price.

I think COV for resale HDB or even HDB resale price will not move much as there is enough supplies coming 1-2 years. Lousy locations will be harder to sell, same as back in the good old days.

This will impact the RCR and OCR prices as well as as generally who wants to buy expensive if they can get it cheaper?

The 10% ABSD is to provent running up of prices.

Clearly, the gov want to control further run up of prices.

Ah, but if you count in the factor that foreigners are now pushing up the rental rates for OCR condos, this will be a stabilising factor for prices. Existing owners can either hang on, or ask for a modest increase based on rising rental yields.

Prices may come down, but certainly not like 10-30% so-called analysts were predicting.

OTOH, if there were a world-wide depression....

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    Just have this though, the gov flood the market with lots of ECs, a way to bring down/stablise the housing price since they cannot control the market price.

I think COV for resale HDB or even HDB resale price will not move much as there is enough supplies coming 1-2 years. Lousy locations will be harder to sell, same as back in the good old days.

This will impact the RCR and OCR prices as well as as generally who wants to buy expensive if they can get it cheaper?

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama

If there is any price correction, COV is surely the first to be corrected before valuation...

If there is any price correction, COV is surely the first to be corrected before valuation...
    cov and coe...

Umm…. Though lately on newspapers lots and lots of anal-ysts predicting resale PC to drop by 10-20% this year… but hor, me still having that feeling of resale PC price to go side way, less than +-5%...

Mnd is dumping lots of EC now…
    - They need to solve that resale hdb shortage problem, dumping lots of EC will help
    - They need to make people happy, SC entitled for cheap condo… else later every1 kpkb on internet and losing more grc…
    - They need that $$ revenue, no fish prawn also good…

More EC will hold price of resale PC from going up. But those EC priced around 700-750psf now also somehow forms support for ocr resale PC price to be around 700-800psf for LH99 and 900-1Kpsf for FH.

I think we kena locked down jialat jialat by kbw liow..
    - SSD of 4-16%, lock you down die die for 4yrs
    - 40% downpayment, squeeze you dry dry
    - ABSD of 3-10%
    - Now they can use EC to lock the mass market price range… mass market too hot they throw lots of EC,... EC site bid at lower price they can suka suka just withdraw it…

Sigh !!…

=> think if wanna play, better go play ccr/rcr... be it condo, mm, or commercial. ccr/rcr retails space best...

garmen is telling people to get out now dont ever meddle anymore... the signal is very clear...