Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc Rosewood Fragrance Land

Quote Originally Posted by CondoNeubiz
    Why nobody wants the 3br or PH units.
    Not nobody want. Quantum high ma.

U see ripple bay lower price than this. Just received a SMS, 200 units already sold on a pre launch. (definitely cant be 200 of the 4+5 bedder PH right?)

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Not nobody want. Quantum high ma.

U see ripple bay lower price than this. Just received a SMS, 200 units already sold on a pre launch. (definitely cant be 200 of the 4+5 bedder PH right?)
    Ripplebay abt 130-150 1bdr only....and not fully sold

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Ripplebay abt 130-150 1bdr only....and not fully sold
    Give it this weekend or next, surely fully sold

If i bought Parc Rosewood i will be now

How low quantum can a 3br goes? I hear from the agents the 3br going for around 800k and PH below 1mil. Is this not attractive enough.

Why bang head? One mountain got One mountain high .

Means those bought Trivelis DBSS will be banging head now becos a BTO is building just next to it?

Quote Originally Posted by jeffchan23

Means those bought Trivelis DBSS will be banging head now becos a BTO is building just next to it?
    Nah, DBSS was already announced that its flawed and under review. People who paid for DBSS and whine about BTOs are just too lazy to do their own research or who can't be bothered about the "expensive" DBSS flats. Since they were fine paying that kinda premium to begin with, serve them to be right buying a upclass expensive HDB

Why i'm saying PRW buyers will because many bought the 1 bedders as "investment" in hope to gain good rental yield (2k+ per month as advised by the agents) or in hope that upon TOP they may be able to sell their 398k purchase at 500k or even more.

Honestly it's a no- brainer which is a "better buy"

Also, if you perform a racial demographic statistics on the buyers of Parc Rosewood, you'll know the mix of buyers. Probably you will realise who's been buying these 398k units

Also, if you perform a racial demographic statistics on the buyers of Parc Rosewood, you'll know the mix of buyers. Probably you will realise who's been buying these 398k units
    Who is buying?? share share.

Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    Who is buying?? share share.
    Haha DIY! I take the Singapore Pledge everyday peace

Quote Originally Posted by jeffchan23

not true. those who give up the DBSS will . i heard 5 rm BTO cost 600k~650k whereas DBSS at 700k b4 30k subsidy

Nah, DBSS was already announced that its flawed and under review. People who paid for DBSS and whine about BTOs are just too lazy to do their own research or who can't be bothered about the "expensive" DBSS flats. Since they were fine paying that kinda premium to begin with, serve them to be right buying a upclass expensive HDB

Why i'm saying PRW buyers will because many bought the 1 bedders as "investment" in hope to gain good rental yield (2k+ per month as advised by the agents) or in hope that upon TOP they may be able to sell their 398k purchase at 500k or even more.

Honestly it's a no- brainer which is a "better buy"
    icic , for me i'm buying to stay cos i have another property in YewTee.

Why bang head? I got PR leh. Ripple 1 br where got the water feature? Normal 1 br only wat. Ripple 1 br also got no sea view one. I prefer PR.

Unless u say Ripple 1 br got sea view compare to PR water feature then of coz Ripple wins lah. Ripple got downtown east PR got JB shopping. haha. I prefer JB shop n eat, feel different lor. And I like to come back to sleep in my own country.

No good or bad. Different needs and wants is the word.

Quote Originally Posted by darling
    Why bang head? I got PR leh. Ripple 1 br where got the water feature? Normal 1 br only wat. Ripple 1 br also got no sea view one. I prefer PR.

Unless u say Ripple 1 br got sea view compare to PR water feature then of coz Ripple wins lah. Ripple got downtown east PR got JB shopping. haha. I prefer JB shop n eat, feel different lor. And I like to come back to sleep in my own country.

oooo.....u msian? den different story altogether....next

btw, ripplebay ground flr units mostly aso got water feature

Quote Originally Posted by darling

Ripple no water feature meh? every side face a water stream or pool leh.

but anyways if it makes u feel good then yep, PRW is better in ur opinion

I guess anything up north is good then since got JB shopping

Ripple no water feature meh? every side face a water stream or pool leh.

but anyways if it makes u feel good then yep, PRW is better in ur opinion

I guess anything up north is good then since got JB shopping
    his criteria: north+4xxk+water feature=PRW

Was wondering why no one compare nautical with PRW or Rbay.
    Which one will u guys choose? Assuming we are comparing the one bedder.
    (note: nautical is similarly priced Compared to PRW and Rbay but it Comes with amenities like SSC and eateries, Rbay near beach, PRW near ??)
    Last edited by Xan; 30-03-12 at 23:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Was wondering why no one compare nautical with PRW or Rbay.
    Which one will u guys choose? Assuming we are comparing the one bedder.
    (note: nautical is similarly priced Compared to PRW and Rbay but it Comes with amenities like SSC and eateries, Rbay near beach, PRW near ??)
    If my memory serves me right, nautical got no 1 bedders at all/ only studio. dun really like nautical at all.

If my memory serves me right, nautical got no 1 bedders at all/ only studio. dun really like nautical at all.
    Yap, it's a studio as there's no partition between living and bedroom.
    However the size is 441sqft for studio and is slightly bigger than PRW one bedder which is 431sqft. RBay one bedder being slightly larger than both at abt 488 sqft. Price between these 3 are very similar comparing the one bedder for all these 3 projects. This makes me wonder why no one compare nautical with these two projects, since nautical is nearer to amenities while RBay and PRW not near amenities in comparison.
    Last edited by Xan; 31-03-12 at 00:15.

Yap, it's a studio as there's no partition between living and bedroom.
    However the size is 441sqft for studio and is slightly bigger than PRW one bedder which is 431sqft. RBay one bedder being slightly larger than both at abt 488 sqft. Price between these 3 are very similar comparing the one bedder for all these 3 projects. This makes me wonder why no one compare nautical with these two projects, since nautical is nearer to amenities while RBay and PRW not near amenities in comparison.
    Because the fact its a studio people dont like the idea of everything in 1 room. i.e. kitchen living dining bed all together. U give me 1000sqft studio is still studio.

When u talk about MM, its about the layout. U can be 400sqft 500 sqft its still 1 bedder. honestly ur naked eyes cant really see 100sqft difference. But u can see the difference in efficient layout.

Also, bare in mind u are taking sembawang in comparison leh. How many condos are there? what are the amenities there? Even the HDB prices are so cui there. When u hear ur friends buy houses how often u hear them talk about sembawang? If really want to compare, PRW definitely got more potential. Scarly Sports school station really build there then huat liao. Plus all the hype about TSL going into JB etc. Many plans to develop that area.

Because the fact its a studio people dont like the idea of everything in 1 room. i.e. kitchen living dining bed all together. U give me 1000sqft studio is still studio.

When u talk about MM, its about the layout. U can be 400sqft 500 sqft its still 1 bedder. honestly ur naked eyes cant really see 100sqft difference. But u can see the difference in efficient layout.

Also, bare in mind u are taking sembawang in comparison leh. How many condos are there? what are the amenities there? Even the HDB prices are so cui there. When u hear ur friends buy houses how often u hear them talk about sembawang? If really want to compare, PRW definitely got more potential. Scarly Sports school station really build there then huat liao. Plus all the hype about TSL going into JB etc. Many plans to develop that area.

Agree the part on studio is still a studio and that's y I'm not vested in nautical, don't like the fact everything is in one and all exposed together.
    But disagree PRW has higher potential as I think PRW equally cui in terms of location. Attempt to drive to PRW to see the show flat but somehow can't reach smoothly. Maybe I direction idiot but it also signals to me not really accessible.
    Nautical being having SSC and eateries at door step would be a better bet if it's a one bedder instead of a studio layout. My two cents as well. But I understand nautical's sale so so only. That's why I'm interested to hear from others' views between these 3 projects.
    Last edited by Xan; 31-03-12 at 00:43.

Agree the part on studio is still a studio and that's y I'm not vested in nautical, don't like the fact everything is in one and all exposed together.
    But disagree PRW has higher potential as I think PRW equally cui in terms of location. Attempt to drive to PRW to see the show flat but somehow can't reach smoothly. Maybe I direction idiot but it also signals to me not really accessible.
    Nautical being having SSC and eateries at door step would be a better bet if it's a one bedder instead of a studio layout. My two cents as well. But I understand nautical's sale so so only. That's why I'm interested to hear from others' views between these 3 projects.
    hmm, maybe i should rephrase. i didnt mean to say PRW's location is good. I was taking woodlands in general to compare with Semb. i think Woodlands got more potential? it's only between these 2 lar. im not an expert, just my personal opinion

hmm, maybe i should rephrase. i didnt mean to say PRW's location is good. I was taking woodlands in general to compare with Semb. i think Woodlands got more potential? it's only between these 2 lar. im not an expert, just my personal opinion
    You might be right, woodland sounds more developed than sembawang.
    Sembawang is more of the quaint side.

You might be right, woodland sounds more develop than sembawang.
    Sembawang is more of the quaint side.
    haha, but if taking site vs site comparison, Nautical is indeed nearer to "civilization"

Sembawang will get more popular after nse complete

Rite now pasir ris is more accessible wif tpe, pie and ecp.....can use tpe and link to kpe too

East side currently got expo, changi biz park, airport and 4th uni.....got more rental demand compared to north for now....

Generally can i say rental demand is weaker in the north? West and east r stronger in rental demand

Sembawang is probably the last area in mainland Singapore that still has the rustic feel. I hope the developments slow down a bit else the next generation will be living in concrete jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Sembawang is probably the last area in mainland Singapore that still has the rustic feel. I hope the developments slow down a bit else the next generation will be living in concrete jungle.
    the only kampong left

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Generally can i say rental demand is weaker in the north? West and east r stronger in rental demand
    yes it is, no doubt. There are more ppl in the east, and gov has more projects/development in the west. There is nothing in the north.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    yes it is, no doubt. There are more ppl in the east, and gov has more projects/development in the west. There is nothing in the north.
    True, have to wait for Seletar Aerospace hub and the new light industrial sites to come up.

Give another 8 yrs-10 yrs to mature, meanwhile stay invested in the most mature estate in the north.

the only kampong left
    You forgot we still have Kampong java and bahru.... Though just roads nia

after seeing ripple, i feel sad for parc rosewood