Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345671217 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc Rosewood Fragrance Land

Start of Dragon Year has brought cheers in the North and North East of Singapore. This development together with WT have sold so many units over this period. Hillier in the North West also doing well.

They are goin to increase the price soon, so Nautical will be a better buy.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    They are goin to increase the price soon, so Nautical will be a better buy.
    Hope you are right that the price will increase. Vested one unit at $400k. I thought Nautical is doing well too?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Keh
    Hope you are right that the price will increase. Vested one unit at $400k. I thought Nautical is doing well too?
    Congrats to your purchase.

They will increase the price if the sales next few days are good.

Dun know abt Nautical current sales but will be good also as it is considered cheap & next to SSC. Just that the timing for initial launch was right after CM5.

Congrats on your purchase.
    How's your unit facing?

Yup - bought a unit @ parc too for investment

Bought on the first day @ $418k
    Unit directly opps me which was released over the sunday 02-108 selling price has been up by 16k to $434k

-- was wondering if i could create a grp on facebook for parc owners,
    Anyone else out there bought parc ?
    Feel free to PM me ur email ..

Quote Originally Posted by Vinze

Unit directly opps me which was released over the sunday 02-108 selling price has been up by 16k to $434k

Welcome to the north.

They increased the price already? Tot only this coming weekends.

whats so good abt tis project - cant find any - and imagine tis super cramp

294,719 sg ft land size and 689 units - !!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Vinze

Congrats too! I bought on first day too. also for investment. Just SMSed my agent and she say the prices are generally going to increase but by not much. I suspect it's also because the "better facing" units fetch higher prices mah. Anyway am quite happy to secure one of the bottom 3 cheapest unit on offer.

I have observed that t.o.p studios in the resale market are sold above 500k, even those small 334 to 400sqf, 99 year leasehold types. Thus, my hunch is that when t.o.p my unit can fetch at least 500k? Of course there are no small studio units in the area for price comparison at the moment and the market could turn for the worse. In the meantime, I am happy to ride it out in my small 431sqft ship.

Quote Originally Posted by ppty
    whats so good abt tis project - cant find any - and imagine tis super cramp

294,719 sg ft land size and 689 units - !!!
    dun forget it's low rise so less area for facilities

Congrats to your purchase.

They will increase the price if the sales next few days are good.

Dun know abt Nautical current sales but will be good also as it is considered cheap & next to SSC. Just that the timing for initial launch was right after CM5.
    Thanks thanks. Nautical is superior in location as it's a short walk to MRT. I went for rosewood due to it's slightly smaller price and the future faster MRT into town in Singapore and J.B too.

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    dun forget it's low rise so less area for facilities
    Parc Rosewood
    294,719sqft, 689 units, low rise....

Eight Courtyards
    285,670sqft, 656 units, high rise.....

Nautical
    297,789sqft, 435 units low rise.....

do they have a 1 BR showflat there ?

Congrats too! I bought on first day too. also for investment. Just SMSed my agent and she say the prices are generally going to increase but by not much. I suspect it's also because the "better facing" units fetch higher prices mah. Anyway am quite happy to secure one of the bottom 3 cheapest unit on offer.

I have observed that t.o.p studios in the resale market are sold above 500k, even those small 334 to 400sqf, 99 year leasehold types. Thus, my hunch is that when t.o.p my unit can fetch at least 500k? Of course there are no small studio units in the area for price comparison at the moment and the market could turn for the worse. In the meantime, I am happy to ride it out in my small 431sqft ship.
    Erm...so the 398k units all no more liaoz?

In Woodlands, Fragrance Group and World Class Land are understood to have sold nearly 200 units at Parc Rosewood condo.

Welcome to the north.

They increased the price already? Tot only this coming weekends.

The new released stack - higher priced

Ie 02-125 @ 418k
    02-108 @ 435k

Same size same facing

Same thinking , anyway , funds better placed here den in the bank
    4ys time, happy to let it go at 520k" if cant get - will stay to enjoy the unit as my pad first ...

Even if market crash, no harm - margin call also wont get affected..

Which bank did u take then loan from

Which unit did u buy ?

Quote Originally Posted by pineapple
    do they have a 1 BR showflat there ?

Yes - 1 bedrm / 1 bedrm pes / 2 / & 3

Thinking of getting one ?

Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    Parc Rosewood
    294,719sqft, 689 units, low rise....

Eight Courtyards
    285,670sqft, 656 units, high rise.....

Nautical
    297,789sqft, 435 units low rise.....

Yup - but nautical - 1 bedrm no good facing ...
    Whiles parc PR - 90% of 1 bedrms facing pool / save for the 398k units facing expressway & tennis court

I have been long time supporter and purchaser of various Fragrance projects and i can only say for investment this is a question mark and for own stay it is way too congested. If daily non stop excitement (and noise pollution by traffic plus wailing kids, shouting maids and barking dogs is your cup of tea then this is a very good buy. Hey cheap sale pricing nothing in the market below 400k or close. The last one was Oct 2010 Kovan Grandeur, albeit in a more desirable locale.

Have to add though with World Class in the picture building facade may look slightly better...

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    I have been long time supporter and purchaser of various Fragrance projects and i can only say for investment this is a question mark and for own stay it is way too congested. If daily non stop excitement (and noise pollution by traffic plus wailing kids, shouting maids and barking dogs is your cup of tea then this is a very good buy. Hey cheap sale pricing nothing in the market below 400k or close. The last one was Oct 2010 Kovan Grandeur, albeit in a more desirable locale.
    I think this is much much better than Kovan granduer. KG is beside a mosque nothing against muslim so dun get me wrong. I just feel that any property beside a temple etc is not only bad fengshui, its is very noisy too esp on fridays. 400+ for a 1 bedder is cheap. downside risk is low, anyone can afford to hold long long.

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    I think this is much much better than Kovan granduer. KG is beside a mosque nothing against muslim so dun get me wrong. I just feel that any property beside a temple etc is not only bad fengshui, its is very noisy too esp on fridays. 400+ for a 1 bedder is cheap. downside risk is low, anyone can afford to hold long long.
    FS aside, after staying here 3 months i barely notice the chanting. First 3 days woke up by the morning prayers at 5am but subsequently slept like a pig throughout ever since. The human mind is a sophisticated engine... Fridays contrary to popular belief is not particularly any noisier actually. Whereas today, still find noise of the kids running around and shouting jarring. This one a bit hard to accustom to especially for pool facing units.

FS aside, after staying here 3 months i barely notice the chanting. First 3 days woke up by the morning prayers at 5am but subsequently slept like a pig throughout ever since. The human mind is a sophisticated engine... Fridays contrary to popular belief is not particularly any noisier actually. Whereas today, still find noise of the kids running around and shouting jarring. This one a bit hard to accustom to especially for pool facing units.
    what about the friday roadside illegal parkings? congest the whole area..
    yukes

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    what about the friday roadside illegal parkings? congest the whole area..
    yukes
    You leave home only around lunch time on every Friday? Or so fortunate ah come back home for nice cooked meal . Seriously, the whole congestion around mosque issue is non existent if you dont have to be around the area every Friday.

Dont get me wrong am not talking down Parc Rosewood but just drawing attention to potential overcrowding and noise issues. I mean, why would i right, a Fragrance fan. I only mentioned Kovan Grandeur for price reference as similar launch price, dunno why kena comparisons on project attributes suddenly... Anyway back to Parc Rosewood. Hopefully everyone wont congregate around a few select pools or spots in it. Not sure the traffic part - does it have more than 2 gates?

You leave home only around lunch time on every Friday? Or so fortunate ah come back home for nice cooked meal . Seriously, the whole congestion around mosque issue is non existent if you dont have to be around the area every Friday.
    especially if one's on leave, holidays, mc.

my work is flexible,i can work from home.

imagine how early i can get back home.

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    especially if one's on leave, holidays, mc.

my work is flexible,i can work from home.

imagine how early i can get back home.
    Hmmm in that case then yes its definite not a good choice for you.

hi all, i m interested to get a unit here too. looks like a hols resort to me and i just love this place. i m a seasoned HDB dweller so the noise and all the neighbour thingy i think i can live with them - i hope my neighbours will all be my fella singaporeans. i am thinking of getting a unit not facing the pool but i cannot make up my mind cos seems like poolview is popular, but i dont comprehend why. Maybe it' an individual preference thing or was it fengshui or for easy rental??

500k at TOP definitely not a problem. Good investment if thats your expectation...