Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456781318 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc Rosewood Fragrance Land

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    500k at TOP definitely not a problem. Good investment if thats your expectation...
    that's wad i noted too.. can kissed at 500k.

wonder how much to nice-ly reno a 431sqft??

Quote Originally Posted by darling
    hi all, i m interested to get a unit here too. looks like a hols resort to me and i just love this place. i m a seasoned HDB dweller so the noise and all the neighbour thingy i think i can live with them - i hope my neighbours will all be my fella singaporeans. i am thinking of getting a unit not facing the pool but i cannot make up my mind cos seems like poolview is popular, but i dont comprehend why. Maybe it' an individual preference thing or was it fengshui or for easy rental??
    Fellow pool view dweller kaypoing here. In fact i stay right by pool. Anyway if you have kids or friends over often and love to swim its perfect for pool view units - easier to watch over. Usually first year a bit noisy as people just move in like to use the facilities a lot but subsequently should be way quieter after the freshness died down.

Fellow pool view dweller kaypoing here. In fact i stay right by pool. Anyway if you have kids or friends over often and love to swim its perfect for pool view units - easier to watch over. Usually first year a bit noisy as people just move in like to use the facilities a lot but subsequently should be way quieter after the freshness died down.
    hi mclxxvi, i see. but rosewood got a lot of 1 rm unit. so i reckon the pool will be noisy 'most of the time'. i got v young kid n worry she fell into the pool when i not looking. by the way i love the wadding pool. looks fun, but cautious not to get a unit near it. It will be duper noisy i guess with exciting kids n toddlers and one cannot enjoy some 'peace to home'.

Yes. 50% more units than Nautical with comparable land size.

Will see another 2-3 PCs in that area in the near future. Price appreciation is not a prob, tats shows the takeup rate, despite the overcrowding issue, near highway and no amenities.

Well - i heard many say "" children / maids etc "
    However just curious, if half of the development is 1bedrm - shldnt there be less familes / kids / maids ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinze
    However just curious, if half of the development is 1bedrm - shldnt there be less familes / kids / maids ?
    Note that one 2 or 3 bedder can generate 2 or more kids. Plus over 80 percent bought by Sinkies. Hopefully not upgrader and most intend to flip or rent out to single FTs who not home most of the time.

My relative with 2 kids and a maid stay in 1 bedder

Tenants, friends & relatives over the weekends etc.

Bigger units doesn't mean bigger family like myself

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888

what's the size??

how they do it huh??

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    what's the size??

how they do it huh??
    easy, husband sleep in center, wife on the right, maid on the left.
    kids on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    kids on the floor.
    husband shiok, got 4"pillow" left right.

i think 2 bunk-bed better..
    and wardrobe open-concept style, all over the house hanging around

what's the size??

how they do it huh??
    Nvr been there but along Dunearn Rd. I need to google search.

But their kids are still very small, age 3 & 5.

Can only make baby during the daytime. Ask maid bring the kids down. lol

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    kids on the floor.
    Hahaha......You all got full of imagination and pretty fast too.....

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    not trying to be funny but I said this before. This place short of condo. The developer should actually build few condo projects here. I am sure there are takers. Woodhaven actually fill up fast despite the fact that the size is not right. Town houses are expensive but selling.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888

this is exception rather than the norm. I suspect most of the 1Bed unit are for rental so in fact this project could be quite.

Just got b from shwrm at about 6+.. sian cant see the 3rm, there was a filming there. Developer so rich can build 2 identical 1rm shwflats (one with pes). Cheapest non expressway facing $418k (2nd flr 431sqft) and keep stressing price will go up after fri night this week (so scaryyyy ). See so many stickers sold... how???? anyone here bot a unit?

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Just got b from shwrm at about 6+.. sian cant see the 3rm, there was a filming there. Developer so rich can build 2 identical 1rm shwflats (one with pes). Cheapest non expressway facing $418k (2nd flr 431sqft) and keep stressing price will go up after fri night this week (so scaryyyy ). See so many stickers sold... how???? anyone here bot a unit?
    Any nearby amenities or potentials pertaining to this project? Sorry coz I'm not familiar with this site. But pricing seems attractive. I wanted to go there but I keep driving and passing by only, not sure how to get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Any nearby amenities or potentials pertaining to this project? Sorry coz I'm not familiar with this site. But pricing seems attractive. I wanted to go there but I keep driving and passing by only, not sure how to get in.
    I don't think there is any nearby amenities. Other than the two shops located within the condo, the nearest is the petrol kiosk shop along the road before u turn in. Got a malay coffee shop further the left turn. Not sure if that is what u talking about. But I like the resort style and this place will be my resort home for hols or weekend getaway with my baby. I bought a 1 bedrm unit already. Looking forward TOP in 2014. Yeah.

Oh yes. There will be a side gate but they are uncertain where it is as yet. But if u drive I think that doesn't matter.

price attractive.. but i not tempted at all

I don't think there is any nearby amenities. Other than the two shops located within the condo, the nearest is the petrol kiosk shop along the road before u turn in. Got a malay coffee shop further the left turn. Not sure if that is what u talking about. But I like the resort style and this place will be my resort home for hols or weekend getaway with my baby. I bought a 1 bedrm unit already. Looking forward TOP in 2014. Yeah.

Oh yes. There will be a side gate but they are uncertain where it is as yet. But if u drive I think that doesn't matter.
    Congrats on your purchase. Though amenities not much, but it's very affordable.
    However I keep hearing from others something exciting might happen in woodland area. Not sure it's true.

Hi fellow neighbour in future - care to share which unit ?

I just met my ocbc banker & signed the LO --- man, all banks interest rates going up ya

So far 3 buyers reported in

1. Vinze
    2. Darling
    3. Mr k

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    Congrats on your purchase. Though amenities not much, but it's very affordable.
    However I keep hearing from others something exciting might happen in woodland area. Not sure it's true.
    Thanks. What 'exciting thing'? The way you phrase it doesn't sound promising. Tell me before i sign aymore form. hahah.

Hi fellow neighbour in future - care to share which unit ?

I just met my ocbc banker & signed the LO --- man, all banks interest rates going up ya
    The 1 bdrm that doesnt face the pool. i shy to share the unit at this time cos i new here. lol. maybe when i get to know u guys better i can even invite u over when TOP. lol. btw, i got the 1st foor unit with PES.

The 1 bdrm that doesnt face the pool. i shy to share the unit at this time cos i new here. lol. maybe when i get to know u guys better i can even invite u over when TOP. lol. btw, i got the 1st foor unit with PES.
    Congrats !! Pes unit quite nice ---
    See ya ard man ..

Now we pray for MRT station open a "sport sch station"
    Pls pls pls pls

Congrats !! Pes unit quite nice ---
    See ya ard man ..

Now we pray for MRT station open a "sport sch station"
    Pls pls pls pls
    It might not be accessible from this project. I read from skyscraper city forum that it will be located in the middle of the HDB estate opposite this plot, behind the sports school. The tunnel alignment seems right, location in the midst of high population density area is reasonable and there were soil tests near that future MRT station. If the probability of an MRT station within walking distance to this condo is high, the developer will not price it cheaper than recent transactions in the area.

If there is a future MRT nearby, this project should command higher price?

quantum is low but 1k psf is quite high to me.

Woodlands main attraction is the international school?

Is there a rental demand for singles and couples within budget of let say 1.8k for this area?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    It might not be accessible from this project. I read from skyscraper city forum that it will be located in the middle of the HDB estate opposite this plot, behind the sports school. The tunnel alignment seems right, location in the midst of high population density area is reasonable and there were soil tests near that future MRT station. If the probability of an MRT station within walking distance to this condo is high, the developer will not price it cheaper than recent transactions in the area.

I saw the soil testing setup at the field behind sports school, just adjacent to the expressway. In fact they tested 2 nearby adjacent sites. There is soil testing in the open field next to the woodlands mrt, which is the site for the mrt interchange (NS and Thomson). Up till recently, there were also road works and ? soil testing in the middle of the Woodlands Ave 1 junction just beside Innova JC. Also the mrt depot is just across the sports school. Line them all up and the woodlands mrt is probably in the open field between Christchurch secondary school and Innova primary school, unless they do away with it.

This MRT location is very good for the surrounding HDBs and schools, as well as the industrial sites coming up.

Congrats... Baby, you mean real baby or those grown man baby... Lol

that's wad i noted too.. can kissed at 500k.

wonder how much to nice-ly reno a 431sqft??
    Own stay? If renting out dont bother la. If flipping for profit also dont bother. Small units buyer often have very particular needs on how to do up the place exactly in order to fit all their stuff in...

Congrats... Baby, you mean real baby or those grown man baby... Lol
    real baby lah. bought this unit for her. next time can mortage to finance her own education etc when/if i die.

those grown man baby i no interest lol... i interest in grown man marnie...

by the way i hope the owners can come together and book a mni bus to JB for shopping etc during the weekends. i wanna go in but dun fancy driving in cos heard a lot of stories.