Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101520 ... LastLast

Thread: Parc Rosewood Fragrance Land

Quote Originally Posted by Water777
    My niece bought one mm facing the pool for own stay. Just wonder how many of you are buying a mm for own stay or to rent out. Is the rental enough to cover the 80% loan
    Same here. For own stay. Would think the rent should exceed the loan. Can get extra rent for the pool view

hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    last time i remember i argue wif bargain hunter tat fragrance will not build majority smallish units....

I AM WRONG!!!!

MMs is getting real scary......last time supply is limited bcoz only boutique apts build MMs.....now u see even FEO is building majority 1bdr.....

can u sense the extreme OVERSUPPLY of 1bdr in 3-4yrs time.....

this project about 400+units of 1bdr MM rite? it takes about 10 MM boutique apts to have 400 MMs hor.....be careful wat u r buying into the future....gd luck

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    Same here. For own stay. Would think the rent should exceed the loan. Can get extra rent for the pool view
    you bought pool view?

Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    Better pray hard that the industrial game in north picks up to encourage singles to live in north.

Can't imagine them doing away with their pubs, clubs, cafes, shopping and dating scenes that are centrally located.

I still feel majority of property game in north is 2 beds and above.
    sinkers who buy in north are probably sinkies more laid back in nature or pr truly asia from up above nearer to real home in jb. probably sick and tired of city life dating scene. kao there is no shortage of malls in the north like junction 8 and causeway point lor. especially almost all malls in sg are identical in concept and tenant mix

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    sinkers who buy in north are probably sinkies more laid back in nature or pr truly asia from up above nearer to real home in jb. probably sick and tired of city life dating scene. kao there is no shortage of malls in the north like junction 8 and causeway point lor. especially almost all malls in sg are identical in concept and tenant mix
    Possible, a different breed of singles who are the quiet kind.

Quote Originally Posted by solsys
    Possible, a different breed of singles who are the quiet kind.
    ya not the usual every weekend die die must get all dolled up go orchard ogle at others and show off to others kind... life has to be more than that. one can be beautiful (or handsome) just clean simple and neat looking hanging out in heartland.

IMO, this is the best selling project tis year till now. Without mall, not near mrt but highway instead. Not by "branded" developer. Sold another 110 units last week.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/prope...arket-projects

And also no TV ads.

Seems like this 2 brothers are doing well in property!

I happened to see this and wonder if this will happen again in 2-3 years time should the economy turn sour and catch many buyers off guard especially those without big savings to top up.

http://www.sg-house.com/classifieds/...refinance.html

Quote Originally Posted by Water777
    I happened to see this and wonder if this will happen again in 2-3 years time should the economy turn sour and catch many buyers off guard especially those without big savings to top up.

http://www.sg-house.com/classifieds/...refinance.html
    If that happen, think will affect those who bought big unit. Those bought small unit like me, loan amount negligible only. by the way, anymore neighbours here? Parc Rosewood TOP actually quite fast. 24 mths or less fr now.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    you bought pool view?
    Opss, sorry. should have stated in earlier post - i bought another project (think u know which one!) pool view. not this. Not saying anything bad abt this project but i got property in JB and if i were to consider living in wdl, i think i rather cross the 1km causeway and stay in a landed house which cost half a HDB

Quote Originally Posted by darling
    If that happen, think will affect those who bought big unit. Those bought small unit like me, loan amount negligible only. by the way, anymore neighbours here? Parc Rosewood TOP actually quite fast. 24 mths or less fr now.

Hi - i got a unit here, just wondering how u know it wld be less den 24mths ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinze
    Hi - i got a unit here, just wondering how u know it wld be less den 24mths ?
    The people there - the agents? told me surely before Dec 2014 will be ready. so that will b 2 years fr now? gosh... I think I counted wrongly...sorrie... end of this year then 24 more mths to go... :P ...

Quote Originally Posted by darling
    The people there - the agents? told me surely before Dec 2014 will be ready. so that will b 2 years fr now? gosh... I think I counted wrongly...sorrie... end of this year then 24 more mths to go... :P ...

Haha - dec 2014 expected TOP
    Most likely june 2014 thus shld be ard 30 mths ...

Anyway , more den 300 units sold // more TV ads n straits times on the way !!

Yah !!!

Confirm before 31 Dec 2014 cuz the its stated in the documents
    Expected june 2014

Haha - dec 2014 expected TOP
    Most likely june 2014 thus shld be ard 30 mths ...

Anyway , more den 300 units sold // more TV ads n straits times on the way !!

Yah !!!
    That's really good news! The sales momentum is much stronger than I expected it to be. Hopefully it will sell out soon.

Btw, are there any 398k units left?

Anyone got any idea wat the price is nw... Sign up during the preview for 423k one bedder

this project is strong on the marketing huh! saw few repetition of medicorp princess advertisement on tv last night!

i asked the agent about the TSL.. all like don't wana say.. so most probably the station will be built further away from parc rosewood..

Quote Originally Posted by xemz127
    i asked the agent about the TSL.. all like don't wana say.. so most probably the station will be built further away from parc rosewood..
    check out skyscrapercity on the TSL. looks like the station may be nearer to christ church sec sch & Innova JC.....moreover they are building a community centre next to christ church so more likely the TSL stn should be around there rather than parc rosewood.

It's not that agents don't want to say but because they really won't know. I emailed LTA about this before buying my unit. They replied that station location not confirmed yet.

Anyone got friends working in LTA with news of the station?

this project is strong on the marketing huh! saw few repetition of medicorp princess advertisement on tv last night!
    Yes. Great advert. Saw it on channelnewsasia too. Watertown advert seems to be more impressive with the fireworks etc. Can one really see marina bay fireworks from there?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Keh
    Yes. Great advert. Saw it on channelnewsasia too. Watertown advert seems to be more impressive with the fireworks etc. Can one really see marina bay fireworks from there?
    Got no chance to see bcoz got miotv & starhub cablevision.

Few have talked abt the fireworks in WT thread, later kanna backfire. Good you post it here.

Most of the ads also "put" forest wat instead of messy surrounding developments or HDB flats and their location map very near to orchard or city etc

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Keh
    It's not that agents don't want to say but because they really won't know. I emailed LTA about this before buying my unit. They replied that station location not confirmed yet.

Anyone got friends working in LTA with news of the station?

just saw the news from ST, http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_765096.html

the southern ppl are really blessed, even the TSL also have more interchange with the southern MRT network, the northen ppl always lose out

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Got no chance to see bcoz got miotv & starhub cablevision.

Few have talked abt the fireworks in WT thread, later kanna backfire. Good you post it here.

Most of the ads also "put" forest wat instead of messy surrounding developments or HDB flats and their location map very near to orchard or city etc
    but usually those ads are very effective, the developer happily doing that to "con" ppl into their "artist impression" or "beautification" genius masterpiece..

Latest update !!

Close to 410 units sold liao

What princess... The princess one is Rainforest EC right. With the dramatic song Someday or is it Somewhere... The Parc Rosewood one engage Mediacorp artiste like sell koyok alamak so no class. From here can tell what kind of buyer crowd they targeting.

Latest update !!

Not mistaken, the previous update was 300 units right? Power man!!!

This month dominated by Parc Rosewood & Nautical. The Dragon has come to the north.

Latest update !!

Wah so fast har... Why people are like so rich... So many condos n so many buyers.. I really wonder...