Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What property are you AIMING for??

Default What property are you AIMING for??

As usual TCSS while waiting for price to drop...

My Target....

Own Stay

1) D15/16 FH landed terrace...Land size 1700 to 2000 sqft ...1.5 to 1.7M
    or
    2) D15/D16/D17....FH condo...(NOT IN PLACE WHERE BIRDS DONT FLY)..
    1200 sqft and above....below 1M

Investment

1) Bayshore/east coast 2 bedder apt 800plus sqft...BELOW 800K...

anyway TALK is CHEAP...so lets all TALK....

i aim a MM less than $650k for renting out

FH
    RCR/CCR

I aiming for 3 bedder FH condo in King Albert Park area (TOP from 2005 onwards), for around S$1.3m. Realistic? Hee....

Quote Originally Posted by yaozong7
    I aiming for 3 bedder FH condo in King Albert Park area (TOP from 2005 onwards), for around S$1.3m. Realistic? Hee....
    hey i was looking at that 2 saw a 2 bedder for sale beauty...but i thnk 1.1 to 1.2 mil more reasonable...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...ng-albert-park

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    hey i was looking at that 2 saw a 2 bedder for sale beauty...but i thnk 1.1 to 1.2 mil more reasonable...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...ng-albert-park
    Wow nice pic! I am thinking of a 3 bedder at The Nexus. Possible to drop from $1.8m to $1.3m? haha

Quote Originally Posted by yaozong7
    Wow nice pic! I am thinking of a 3 bedder at The Nexus. Possible to drop from $1.8m to $1.3m? haha
    You need to see EC new launches to drop to 400-500psf which translates to land bidding price of 100psf

When my new place TOP, I want to sell my present place (LH99 condo) and buy a new unit at The Archipelago and rent it out.

Actually if I can afford ,eg strike big lottery and no longer have any loan, I would like to keep The Archipelago unit as a weekend home.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    i aim a MM less than $650k for renting out

FH
    RCR/CCR
    $650k is for a 2 bedder OCR MM or a studio CCR MM? Me looking at just a 2 bedder OCR MM also around $600k for rental!

nobody aim fh landed......except of course the most handsome bro

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    $650k is for a 2 bedder OCR MM or a studio CCR MM? Me looking at just a 2 bedder OCR MM also around $600k for rental!
    2 bedder still consider mm...thot only single bedder qualify...i dunno just guess...

Looking for Geylang or city fringe area FH MM @<$500K with good location (location not too close to the main road, cannot be facing or near those workers' quarters apartments). Good layout and internal orientation (sits along NE/NW/SE/SW) for fengshui reasons.

2 bedder still consider mm...thot only single bedder qualify...i dunno just guess...
    It's an MM if it's If <50m2.

3 room HDB at Marine Parade, sell all private and buy a fully pay BMW 5 series, everyday go carpark wash car.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon
    3 room HDB at Marine Parade, sell all private and buy a fully pay BMW 5 series, everyday go carpark wash car.
    Yes yes... the hdb carparks are not designed for 7 series... tooooooo long...

haha... i once did that. 3rm HDB in the East, drive a BMW 520i silver colour washing clean clean (not everyday of course) and reflective leh...

There are quite a number of 2 bedroom MM (less then 500sf)

I want Newton Suites at 600k ..... Dreaming a dream...

Back to reality any nice MM decent layout in Farrer Park 5 mins to mrt under 600k i happy liao.

I wanna a ground floor area 600sqft wf ceiling height 5m to build a loft.

And sky pool

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    When my new place TOP, I want to sell my present place (LH99 condo) and buy a new unit at The Archipelago and rent it out.

Actually if I can afford ,eg strike big lottery and no longer have any loan, I would like to keep The Archipelago unit as a weekend home.
    weekend home... sure or not... spend saturday cleaning up the whole week of dust , spend sunday packing up to go home....

been there, done that.... no thanks

bro u the best...

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
    There are quite a number of 2 bedroom MM (less then 500sf)
    wohoo..nice if u share with china mei mei....

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    weekend home... sure or not... spend saturday cleaning up the whole week of dust , spend sunday packing up to go home....

where was it pasir ris loyang area..got some cheapo units...but now i dunno...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    RCR studio good enough for me.

Looks like parc rosewood mega MM project can suite all your needs.
    1 bedroom 398k
    2 bedroom 568k

Quote Originally Posted by sh

Get maid to clean first...... no, no better don't as it is illegal to make maid clean the home that is not stated in their work permit.

Just day dreaming.....yup it's not practical to have a weekend home in Singapore. Doesn't make much financial sense too.

Get maid to clean first...... no, no better don't as it is illegal to make maid clean the home that is not stated in their work permit.

Just day dreaming.....yup it's not practical to have a weekend home in Singapore. Doesn't make much financial sense too.
    You are absolutely right....
    rent it out at 4k per month....

spend 250+ per night at some five star hotel each week.....
    total only 1k per month.... can try different hotel each week.... lol

hmm nice unit for investment...good view/near mrt/good developer cdl/10 year condo below 1 mil...decent size...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...le-guilin-view

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Looks like parc rosewood mega MM project can suite all your needs.
    1 bedroom 398k
    2 bedroom 568k

Way up in the north? Hmmmm... getting up early to get to work unless work in the north? Plus daily additional $10 on fuel = $300/mth = $3600/year = $36 000/decade. Hmmm... Just buy another 1 bedder at $450k also can lah...

I think the 1-bedder in Archipelago still OK. Easy to maintain with homogenous tiles rather than marble. Dunno why forum members love marble so much. It's difficult to clean (if you ever tried it yourself) and need to cough up $$$ to polish in between the tenancies. There's not so large supply of 1-bedders in Bedok Reservoir area so should be able to rent out. If not, use as weekend retreat lor....

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    I think the 1-bedder in Archipelago still OK. Easy to maintain with homogenous tiles rather than marble. Dunno why forum members love marble so much. It's difficult to clean (if you ever tried it yourself) and need to cough up $$$ to polish in between the tenancies. There's not so large supply of 1-bedders in Bedok Reservoir area so should be able to rent out. If not, use as weekend retreat lor....
    you rather sounds like an agent. no offence

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    you rather sounds like an agent. no offence
    haha no not at all. Am not an agent. Just a humble property owner. As a landlord, I prefer homo tiles to marble for ease of cleaning and maintenance (of course must be nice design homo tiles not those like HDB - IMO the higher end homo tiles look more modern and appealing than lower end marble).