Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111621263136 ... LastLast

Thread: bartley residences

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Vy ex leh....

1bdr 1400psf, 2bdr 1250psf....

I heard lukewarm response this evening....

Any1 went down?

Agent smsed me saying quite a number of 1 bedders were snapped up! anyways at 1400psf, WT was cheaper according to the 527sqft caveat lodged today. sold at 547k only!

Surprisingly Bartley quite well received, Business Times reported that 65 units out of 120 units released for sale were snapped on 1st day of VVIP at $1,240psf after 20% discount.
    A 2-bed from $970K to $1.1M, 3-bedded from $1.2M to $1.4M and a 4-bedded from $1.65M to $1.9M.

Quote Originally Posted by chanel
    Surprisingly Bartley quite well received, Business Times reported that 65 units out of 120 units released for sale were snapped on 1st day of VVIP at $1,240psf after 20% discount.
    A 2-bed from $970K to $1.1M, 3-bedded from $1.2M to $1.4M and a 4-bedded from $1.65M to $1.9M.
    serious? 65 units out of 700 units in total u call well received....omg....

only manage to sell 65units tats y say only 120units are released la.....aiyoyoyoyo

serious? 65 units out of 700 units in total u call well received....omg....

only manage to sell 65units tats y say only 120units are released la.....aiyoyoyoyo
    Well, consider as not too bad for 1st day in terms of pricing & location but at least they manage to sell at least half of the released units. Except for MRT thought this place abit out of nowhere, near to the old cemetry, no other attractions & amenities. The only plus point is being nearer to the city. But good for people who like to live in quiet surroundings otherwise it's expensive.

Well, consider as not too bad for 1st day in terms of pricing & location but at least they manage to sell at least half of the released units. Except for MRT thought this place abit out of nowhere, near to the old cemetry, no other attractions & amenities. The only plus point is being nearer to the city. But good for people who like to live in quiet surroundings otherwise it's expensive.
    ok....

this project is no way quiet hor.....fronting vy busy road and cars travelling at high speed.....can be as bad as expressway

only those units facing how sun will be quiet.....

gd luck to all the 65buyers

Is the showflat open to public anyone know.

Quote Originally Posted by craze
    oredi opened for u last evening lor.....i was invited to go down as VVVVVIP wor....wakakkakaa

Quote Originally Posted by craze
    just drove pass today and it is already opened

not cheap...considering only MRT and 1 school nearby. I think this will be a slow mover...

some project cannot touch one. barley... cooling. launch during cooling measure. cooling. near cemetery. cooling. the big tree. cooling. too cool and Yin.

The price seems close to Bedok residences. For the same price I would rather go for Bedok with all the amenities rather than in such a cool place. But surprised still got people buy this.

http://property.zaobao.com.sg/pages7...te120222.shtml

私宅热销 发展商纷出货
    上周售出近800单位

李敏雯 (2012-02-22)

继上月房地产销售量比去年12月的高出将近两倍后,发展商开始纷纷出货,过去一周市场总共消化了近800间私宅。

丰隆控股财团昨天首日开放位于巴特礼路(Bartley Road)和罗弄禾山(Lorong How Sun)的新私宅项目示范单位,为这个名为“Bartley Residences”的99年私宅项目举行预售活动,吸引人潮光顾。截至下午5时,推出的120间私宅,已经卖出了65间。

Bartley Residences有702单位

丰隆控股受询时透露,售出私宅的平均价格为每平方英尺1240元,这已经包含了高达20%的折扣。

ERA是该私宅项目的唯一代理。据了解,各私宅类型都卖得较好,从一卧房式至四卧房式都有。

毗邻环线地铁站巴特礼站的Bartley Residences是由丰隆控股、城市发展和TID组成的财团,以4亿1327万元,合每平方英尺621元的标价,在去年3月标得。该项目总共有702个私宅单位。

最小的一卧房式单位为463平方英尺,最大的“双钥匙”(Dual Key)单位则有1603平方英尺。该项目预计2017年10月竣工。

由星狮地产(Frasers Centrepoint)和强枫建筑(Keong Hong)共同发展、位于榜鹅的一个执行共管公寓(Executive Condominium,简称EC)项目上个周末总共卖出约225间,表现强劲,其中5%预留给非首次购屋者的36间单位全部售出。售出单位的平均价格为每平方英尺698元。

芽笼30巷小型公寓削价求售

其他发展商也赶紧推出新项目迎合市场需求。以小型公寓为主、位于芽笼30巷的Guillemard Edge公寓削价8%求售,自本月10日正式登场以来,已经卖出超过230间,价格介于每平方英尺1150元至1250元。

该项目超过一半的单位是约409平方英尺的一卧房式,从48万多元起跳。

推动1月成交量激增、位于兀兰的Parc Rosewood上周末再卖出120间,平均价为每平方英尺1000元。这个拥有689个单位的项目由飞龙集团(Fragrance Group)和世界级置地公司(World Class Land)合资的Kensington Land发展,至今卖出了超过510间。

城市发展发言人也说,集团上周末也售出超过40间执行共管公寓如雨林阁(The Rainforest)和私宅项目如The Palette等。

远东机构则再售77间私宅如The Greenwich、The Scotts Tower等。

位于三巴旺的The Nautical则再售出10间私宅。

市区重建局的最新数据显示,不包括执行共管公寓的本地新私宅上个月总共售出1872个单位,创下2010年11月以来的新高。

*[email protected]

《联合早报》
    (编辑:陈治宪)

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    The price seems close to Bedok residences. For the same price I would rather go for Bedok with all the amenities rather than in such a cool place. But surprised still got people buy this.

Probably in 10 years all the empty cemetery land will be converted into something

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Probably in 10 years all the empty cemetery land will be converted into something
    Bidadari New Town.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...158892/1/.html

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pwbid/pwb-newparks(frame).htm

A peaceful retreat - Bidadari Park

A new town park can weave its way through the future housing estate at Bidadari, showcasing beautiful mature trees and rolling landscape.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripp
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/pwbid/pwb-newparks(frame).htm

A peaceful retreat - Bidadari Park

A new town park can weave its way through the future housing estate at Bidadari, showcasing beautiful mature trees and rolling landscape.
    hope all they see is the rolling landscape and not rolling heads or body parts... doubt anyone will dare to jog there at night

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    hope all they see is the rolling landscape and not rolling heads or body parts... doubt anyone will dare to jog there at night
    It wont be so eerie if they change the name to something nicer cos our minds set long time ago, anyone mentioned "Bidadari" refers to a cemetry. Tell the kids the park was formerly graveyards, they will run for their lives cos most kids are scared of ghosts even if they havent seen one. There are very old trees that cannot be chopped due to spirits within the tree, some people died whilst chopping old trees along Braddell Road long time ago, had to get monks to chant prayers. But during the day there are many joggers in Bidadari.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Bishan is sitting on a huge plot of cemetery land. Today, not only do you see joggers at night, that area commands a decent housing asking price.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Developers also need to make ends meet!
    aiyah originally want to sell at 1250psf.. just mark up to 1500psf then say 20% discount.

can that area be 1500psf in the 1st place? even more then bedok residence? marketing gimmick.

like those stores that scream 90% discount. but each item still cost hundreds.

Vy ex leh....

1bdr 1400psf, 2bdr 1250psf....

I heard lukewarm response this evening....

Any1 went down?
    wats the size? 500sqf 1bdr 800sqf 2 bed room??

Add another $100,000 to $1.9mil can get a freehold landed of land size about 1800sqft. Spend another $500k can get a build up area of at least 2 times of the 4-bedder unit in this development.

I will get the 2-bedder facing the bodhi tree that is quieter and have a view towards the landed properties. Too bad! Price is not right.
    ok....

this project is no way quiet hor.....fronting vy busy road and cars travelling at high speed.....can be as bad as expressway

only those units facing how sun will be quiet.....

gd luck to all the 65buyers

Frankly I feel now new launch prop are not worth buying for investment at this pt.

Unless its for stay. I guess no choice.

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Frankly I feel now new launch prop are not worth buying for investment at this pt.

Unless its for stay. I guess no choice.
    y for stay no choice?

actually those urgently buying for own stay are looking at resale and not new launches....

those buying new launches for own stay are usually specuvestors....there is a possibility they may wana sell upon TOP if profit is good

y for stay no choice?

actually those urgently buying for own stay are looking at resale and not new launches....

those buying new launches for own stay are usually specuvestors....there is a possibility they may wana sell upon TOP if profit is good

Well some pple cannot stay resale.

y for stay no choice?

buy new launches mean buy flip sales? i bought from developer for the early bird discount as i find resales are going high when i was house huntng for own stay

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    buy new launches mean buy flip sales? i bought from developer for the early bird discount as i find resales are going high when i was house huntng for own stay
    dun get me wrong brother....

i aso buy many new launches hor....

i noe u bot a MM.....and yes, those TOP mm units are higher den new launches

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    How much was ur vvip discount btw?

Quote Originally Posted by price
    How much was ur vvip discount btw?
    The discounts as reported in below report:

65 units sold at Bartley Residences
    Feb 22, 2012 - PropertyGuru.com.sg

After a 20 percent discount, some 65 units have been sold at Bartley Residences (pictured) at an average price of S$1,240 psf, with 90 percent of the buyers being Singaporeans and permanent residents (PR).

During yesterday's preview, the developer released 120 units in the 99-year leasehold private condo project, which is located next to Bartley MRT station. The development comprises one- to four-bedroom units, as well as dual-key units, with absolute prices ranging between S$610,000 and S$670,000 for one-bedroom units and from S$1.8 million to S$2.1 million for a dual-key unit.

"The figures are encouraging because the launch is in the middle of the week. I sense this development will gather pace towards the end of the week, and that might give a truer reflection. The developers may have launched it (on Tuesday) more to get a sense of ground sentiment," said Donald Han, Special Adviser at HSR Property Group.

The S$1,240 psf price tag for each unit was achieved after the two percent district discount and 18 percent absorption discount, which includes the standard three percent buyer's stamp duty discount and three percent early bird discount.

"At S$1,240, the developer is aware of market conditions and is clearly pricing the project at the right level," noted Lee Sze Teck, Senior Manager at DWG Research and Consultancy.

The project is developed by Bartley Development, a joint venture (JV) company between City Developments, TID Residential and Hong Leong Holdings.

Things will be clearer this weekend... $12xx psf is slightly on the high side. I am still for the idea of buying the nearby landed at slightly higher price only or the older FH PC in that vicinity at much lower psf...