Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 6368737883888990919293
Results 2,761 to 2,771 of 2771

Thread: bartley residences

My friend on block 1 already received the TOP letter.

Anyone interested in renting out Bartley Residence to Singaporean family? I'm looking at a 3 bedroom unit, long term lease ok. Preferably no agent. PM me if you have a unit, thanks.

Greetings to owner of Bartley Residences, anyone received any news on projected key collector for Block 5 onwards? Understand that majority of block 3 owners got their key couple of months back.

Covered linkway from the side entrance of Bartley Residences to MRT station
    FEEDBACK NUMBER: 20151101-0006

We refer to your email of 1 November 2015.

We would like to share with you that LTA had received numerous requests to provide covered
    linkway island wide. LTA is fully supportive of these requests and is currently embarking on a Walk2Ride programme to implement more covered linkways.

Under this programme, there will be covered connectivity between transport nodes and schools, health care facilities, residential developments and public amenities within a 400-m radius of all MRT stations as well as a 200-m radius of all LRT stations and bus interchanges.

We noted on your request for a connection from the condominium side gate to the entrance of the Bartley MRT station. We will need to engage with the condominium MCST before proceeding further.

The proposed covered linkways is also subject to site feasibility and approval from relevant authorities.

Please be informed that the implementation of covered connectivity in the Walk2Ride programme is from 2014 to 2018.

We thank you for writing in.

Yours sincerely

Abdul Razak Bin Ahmad
    Principal Architectural Executive
    Commuter Infras Devp

Unquote

Do we need to wait for the MCST to be formed, or can we ask the current managing agent to engage LTA already?

Don't you think this was response was crafted with the rat problem analogy in Bukit Batok?

This should be addressed by the Municipal Services Office that was created by our government. It is time the office bearer show their ability to work with inter-government bodies. I am waiting on the side line for progress and counting months

We need an underpass from mrt to Bartley R.

Default property tax are very higher in Bartley residences

My new condo 2rm+1study unit in Bartley residences, the government IRAS department charges me $3700+ per year.
    Does it fair or not?

The property tax should be 10% of annual value, or means 10% of the rental income for the unit. But due to current rental market, it is not possible to get $3000 over rental income.

The developer already requested me to pay last 15% payment.

Bartley Residences, the wonderful place is near to Bartley station and Serangoon MRT Station include great Lap Pool, picnic lawns, palms plaza, splash pool, gym, children’s play area, Tennis court, yoga deck, Fern courtyard or many more lovely places. The loveliest place for living in Singapore!!
    For best luxury condominiums -

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/proje...sidences-21131

http://118east59th.com/

http://ourlittlesmarties.com/tag/bartley-residences/

Quote Originally Posted by zheyusg View Post
    My new condo 2rm+1study unit in Bartley residences, the government IRAS department charges me $3700+ per year.
    Does it fair or not?

The property tax should be 10% of annual value, or means 10% of the rental income for the unit. But due to current rental market, it is not possible to get $3000 over rental income.
    Wa biang! So much....is your 2nd unit la, but still too much 😨😱