Thread: 448@East Coast

Default 448@East Coast

Hey what are your opinion on this project?

Quote Originally Posted by price
    has good schools surrounding it... but not sure of the psf though...
    http://www.448eastcoast.com/

Quote Originally Posted by iwantgizmos
    has good schools surrounding it... but not sure of the psf though...
    http://www.448eastcoast.com/
    Hmm what about the area in general? Think price for a 1 bedder is around $1450 psf. Worth it?

Hmm what about the area in general? Think price for a 1 bedder is around $1450 psf. Worth it?
    Area is all low rise apartments and landed. Drove by to see see. In my opinion, pricing is quite steep which may not leave much room for capital appreciation. If i am not wrong, 441sqf at 650k last year? What is the price like now? Also, the exact site for future MRT not confirmed so it's difficult to judge accessibility. Didn't see any supermarkets or malls nearby, just the "famous" eateries along the main road.

Noisy. Noisy. Noisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Keh
    Area is all low rise apartments and landed. Drove by to see see. In my opinion, pricing is quite steep which may not leave much room for capital appreciation. If i am not wrong, 441sqf at 650k last year? What is the price like now? Also, the exact site for future MRT not confirmed so it's difficult to judge accessibility. Didn't see any supermarkets or malls nearby, just the "famous" eateries along the main road.
    Think around 630k for a 441 sqf now.Just wondering for a 28 units development what's taking them so long to sell! (First unit sold since May 2011). From an investment point of view, what is a reasonable sum of maintenance fees to be paying for MMs?

Cool

Think around 630k for a 441 sqf now.Just wondering for a 28 units development what's taking them so long to sell! (First unit sold since May 2011). From an investment point of view, what is a reasonable sum of maintenance fees to be paying for MMs?
    heard the maintenance not cheap..
    its around 300 per mth for a 441sq ft unit..

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    heard the maintenance not cheap..
    its around 300 per mth for a 441sq ft unit..
    Agreed! That's what I heard too! what's considered reasonable for such small developments?

For investment, you may want to evaluate both rental income and ownership costs together. There is no reasonable sum I suppose since some people won't mind paying more for privacy as there are lesser units in the development.

If I remember correctly, this condo only has a small roof top pool and small gym... Not those luxury condo type of facilities where you get Hugh swimming poolS, fully equipped gyms, sauna, meeting rooms etc. So 300 maybe on the steep side from a value for money point of view.

How the sales .... Dont look too gd

The land is very small, facing main road, looks like it's gonna be engulfed by it's neighbours...

They've been trying to sell since mid-2011 and the few units this development has are still not fully-sold. I think it says something.