Page 26 of 79 FirstFirst ... 6111621222324252627282930313641465156 ... LastLast

Thread: Sky Habitat - Bishan

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Yeah, back to topic. Anyone has approached the agents who pitch a tent outside for more details? There isn't much on the net.
    I think the net already has as much info as it can give at this juncture, except the floorplan and prices. Even for floorplans, the agents are getting them in drips and draps...Because of the way the 2 blocks are designed, one really needs to study the floorplan and siteplan together. There are many units that cannot be accounted for in the siteplan because it is not 3 dimensional, especially the terrace units.

If you ask me, they will probably offer substantial discount to VVIP/early birds which would seem cheaper after the immense hype generated by the news regarding the high pricing of this project. This is to promote many early bookings which would then create a frenzy and free publicity to CapLand. But IMO the location although good will be SUPER crowded in the future. Bishan MRT is already a mad-house with the Circle Line interchange. J8 is not a big mall, considered quite small. And if all the other plots of land are launched, the place will be even more congested. However there are still some people not wishing to so-called "miss the boat" with property market and there will be takers for this even with the lay-out being not so good and prices justifying its tag of SKY high.

Quote Originally Posted by insigina
    I think the net already has as much info as it can give at this juncture, except the floorplan and prices. Even for floorplans, the agents are getting them in drips and draps...Because of the way the 2 blocks are designed, one really needs to study the floorplan and siteplan together. There are many units that cannot be accounted for in the siteplan because it is not 3 dimensional, especially the terrace units.
    Yeah, I was actually hoping for more floor plans to see.

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    If you ask me, they will probably offer substantial discount to VVIP/early birds which would seem cheaper after the immense hype generated by the news regarding the high pricing of this project. This is to promote many early bookings which would then create a frenzy and free publicity to CapLand. But IMO the location although good will be SUPER crowded in the future. Bishan MRT is already a mad-house with the Circle Line interchange. J8 is not a big mall, considered quite small. And if all the other plots of land are launched, the place will be even more congested. However there are still some people not wishing to so-called "miss the boat" with property market and there will be takers for this even with the lay-out being not so good and prices justifying its tag of SKY high.
    I think it's time they added another wing to J8. It's getting pretty packed.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Yeah, I was actually hoping for more floor plans to see.
    Understand there is another round of agent briefing today. Let's see if more info emerges later.

Quote Originally Posted by melodies
    You really shameless bastard? Think that word fits you well! Wakekekeke!
    When you lose an argument, you resort to personal attack & humiliation
    This just shows what shameless character you are!
    Jadey. I din noe u got so many other accts... Wow

Wakaka

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    That's why he/she is the infamous devilplate.

Ahem.....chill sister(s)/brother(s). Let's move back to the original topic of the thread.
    Just tcss here nothing serious....

Seriously i cant have meaningful conversation when ppl start making accusations..... So might as well play along with them.... But seems many cant take jokes well....lol

Quote Originally Posted by felicia_sg
    I am talking about quality, both workmanship & fittings.
    Why you so defensive? You work for them or your properties built by them?
    Fyi..... Just b careful lor....conversation suddenly turns accusations.... Y nid to throw such qn at me rite?

I own feo projects. Quality so far good but not perfect.

Anyway i started commenting feo layout is good...i nvr say their quality is good in the first plc.... I aso nvr say their projects gd buy.... Those bro n sis here long enuff wud noe i commented feo new launches mostly priced sky high....

Cheers

Wah lau. So much argument just because someone said FEO not bad. Haha. But i think most importantly is use one's own judgement bah. I think a lot of people just "hearsay" without any basis - so they just assume Capland = best quality and FEO = worst quality. Totally not true IMHO. Someone named "The Sail" as example of poor build and quality (which I agree) but The Sail is NOT by FEO. And then Wing Tai has been sued for falling window frames in its projects. I think once one has viewed and invested in more projects, then u will realise there are some things that FEO does better than other developers. Every developer has their selling point. FEO win the most international awards without resort to foreign architects all the time. Can't be because the awards givers are blind right?

Anyway, back to this Sky Habitat. Just curious if it will attract the same amount of queuers are Bedok Residences. Kekeke.

I m starting to feel zzz in this forum liao....Not as meaningful as before liao

I comment gd stuff abt developer n some projects... Accusations will start coming in....den start to scold bad words on me.... Lol

It is about time.... Hehe bye bye folks

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

I comment gd stuff abt developer n some projects... Accusations will start coming in....den start to scold bad words on me.... Lol

Don't disappear leh... comments and feedback are good.

Bro, chill la...., many really nothing to do, looking to pick a fight.., for what right. We just share & tcss; dun bother abt them...

Don't be bothered about them. Some are fools. Stupid and retarded based on the posts that they are posting. Sound like Mr. B. Haha. Ya, but that is my point. The human stupidity is infinite.

Anyway, those who attack you are probably sour grapes. We know of many in this forum. Never buy then bang balls. Like Clift. Double the price now. Of course tui until die la.

To me, results speak for themselves. If FEO is really that CMI, they won't be selling high and selling out. Not only high, is record high. No matter what people say, they can't change a fact. All I can attribute to them is sour grapes fool.

yah, just ignore the noise. dun reply their accusations doesn't mean you have lost the argument. it just means you have moved on to more meaningful discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Anyway, back to this Sky Habitat. Just curious if it will attract the same amount of queuers are Bedok Residences. Kekeke.
    highly unlikely IMO. sell out is reserved for "integrated developments" but i m equally curious to see its results to prove my theory that MOST Singaporeans prefer to live in their old estates. This kind of pricing can get units is older units river valley or holland area

okie bye bye DP, see u 2molo

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    Anyway, those who attack you are probably sour grapes. We know of many in this forum. Never buy then bang balls. Like Clift. Double the price now. Of course tui until die la.

To me, results speak for themselves. If FEO is really that CMI, they won't be selling high and selling out. Not only high, is record high. No matter what people say, they can't change a fact. All I can attribute to them is sour grapes fool.
    DP don't leave. It will not be the same without you.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...soleil-sinaran

i would choose this 4 bedder over sky habitat's any time. Jan-12 caveat of $2.75m 1722 sq ft 1597psf shows how difficult it is to sell units of this quantum.

but there will be pple who will take up sky habitat 4 bedder over this.

Quote Originally Posted by insigina
    D'Leedon slow enough? Even for supposedly hot developments like WT and BR have 4 bedders with quantum lower than 2mil...good flrs some more. Another decent project, TG was very recently trying hard to unload their 3 bedder PH nicely under 2mil. Anyway we'll see what happens for SH. History could be in the making

Let's see how long he'll last before his fingers become itchy....

Welcome you back anytime DP....

Wow, now you said as though you are the innocent one? Let's review the chronology of events below - and we can see that it is obvious that you are the one making accusations first by saying I make "accusations" when I make my opinion about FEO quality bad known.

Then you say I am jadey.
    Next you say jadey is your old flame.
    So you inferring to others that I am your old flame? This is out-right provocation and personal insult!

Then you add insulting and derogating words on me such as "chiobu"!

The questions in purple I throw at you is fair right? The fact that you are un-willing to answer the first question means you could potentially have serious conflict of interests, and the second question you answered already confirmed that since some forumers here said you are an agent and you can't rebuke that. Agents definitely may/could have worked with FEO as they are 1 of biggest developers in Singapore! Here you can't even clear your name about this?

You said you trying to have serious conversation by throwing "accusations", "old flame", "chiobu" derogatory terms and insults etc at me?
    Now you try to deflect all the above to say I "can't take jokes well"? Are those jokes? Those are not jokes, those are serious personal insults and derogatory remarks. If these are jokes, below are also jokes on you:

My 3rd eye and 6th sense tells me that devilplate is the worst impotent, phsycho-manic who preys on young girls, who loves to make derogatory and insulting remarks on others and term them as "Jokes". Somebody who can't and don't even dare to use a single word of real name as a forum name, hiding behind some nickname to make derogatory and insulting remarks on those who disagree with your opinions! By the way, above are jokes, but also true!

Fyi..... Just b careful lor....conversation suddenly turns
    accusations.... Y nid to throw such qn at me rite?
    I own feo projects. Quality so far good but not perfect.
    Anyway i started commenting feo layout is good...i nvr say their quality is good in the first plc.... I aso nvr say their projects gd buy.... Those bro n sis here long enuff wud noe i commented feo new launches mostly priced sky high....
    Cheers
    Just tcss here nothing serious....

Seriously i cant have meaningful conversation when ppl start making accusations..... So might as well play along with them.... But seems many cant take jokes well....lol
    First you say I am jadey.
    Next you say jadey is your old flame.
    So you inferring to others that I am your old flame?
    What a bloody bastard! *Who want to be your old flame or new flame or be associated with a bastard like you?! The person associated with you must be damn damn... *Oh I lost my words!! **
    Chiobu miss felicia....moi gona slp liao....

Thanks for tcss wif me! Loving it nitezz

Miss jadey loves to bicker wif me....MIA for a while liao.....

Felicia ah lian and fierce! i lovin it

My old flame....lol

wakakaka

Miss jadey hihihi

Huh? *Seems like despite many forumers echoing same opinions as me that their difference experience with different FEO projects are bad quality, you still singing songs how good FEO projects are (even say their services world class) & not only that make accusations against people like me who say bad about FEO quality saying we are making accusations? Say them bad means "accusations"?*Again, that is our opinions & those of many others, Why you need to be so defensive? *Want us to name projects? Too many to name! Ask you, you ever worked for FEO (and even now and in future) to sell their projects don't you? *You ever owned and still own FEO projects don't you? *See, that is called vasted interests, snake-oil salesman? *Why not you provide us those FEO super good projects & tell us how you consider good quality & workmanship?
    u r offensive lol
    Ppl jus love to make accusations lol
    I asked u nicely abt which projects....this is a forum.....we r suppose to share....so pls
    kindly share the recent projects so tat bro and sis here can take note of it

I am talking about quality, both workmanship & fittings.
    Why you so defensive? You work for them or your properties built by them?
    May i noe which recent TOP feo projects having lousy built quality in ur opinion?
    I am toking abt worksmanship, common area design and practicality....not toking abt the brand of the fittings, the type of marbles etc bcoz u shd hf know it when visiting their showflat

Is your expectation too low or my expectation too high? *But I have definitely seen many better ones than theirs. *Theirs look good on the outside, but not on the inside.....*
    I m toking abt layout and flrplans
    recent feo TOP projects exceeded my expectations
    ocr feo mi casa TOP liao....mabe we shd go n verify their quality
    My friends said feo quality very bad. Theirs & friends experience.
    gd layout plentiful

I love feo layout
    fraser layout aso very good....
    crapland layout super cmi.....bedok residence, dleedon.....den this one also.....totally CMI

I believe you are referring to me as "fools", "stupid and retarded", "sour grapes" as I am the one debating with devilplate all this while and pointing out based on facts about that bastard devilplate because of his insults and derogatory remarks against me.

Can you point out what are the posts which can substantiate what you said about my postings that are "Stupid and retarded based on the posts that they are posting"?

Obviously you can't since these are just baseless accusations and provocations against me. Since you are the first to make such provocations against me, it is evident that you are another bastard in this forum just like that devilplate, who like to throw derogatory and insulting remarks at others first!

Don't be bothered about them. Some are fools. Stupid and retarded based on the posts that they are posting . Sound like Mr. B. Haha. Ya, but that is my point. The human stupidity is infinite.

cooooool it......

i think everyone not to be too serious with all these discussions....

i thought chiobu = pretty lady is a complement?

and why are u wasting ur time on such petty things?

let's just discuss sky habitat here.

snapped...totally snapped...

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    cooooool it......

i think everyone not to be too serious with all these discussions....

Chiobu is a complement? "wasting ur time on such petty things?"? You said I am petty? Ok, then, how about that devilplate who make derogatory and insulting remarks on me? You have no bad remarks for him? Seems like that is the case, which is why you are targeting me and not him!

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i thought chiobu is a complement?

and why are u wasting ur time on such petty things?

let's just discuss sky habitat here.

you've got it wrong. i thought when devilplate called you chiobu, he meant pretty lady, which is a complement.

by not wasting time, i mean, rather than banter about these words and terms and spending the time and effort to go and recall/cut and paste the chronology, why not just move on and continue to discuss sky habitat.

i am not so free to "target" u at all.

Chiobu is a complement? "wasting ur time on such petty things?"? You said I am petty? Ok, then, how about that devilplate who make derogatory and insulting remarks on me? You have no bad remarks for him? Seems like that is the case, which is why you are targeting me and not him!

Did I say you? I can't help it if you take shit and smear onto yourself (a Cantonese phase).

I believe you are referring to me as "fools", "stupid and retarded", "sour grapes" as I am the one debating with devilplate all this while and pointing out based on facts about that bastard devilplate because of his insults and derogatory remarks against me.

Can you point out what are the posts which can substantiate what you said about my postings that are "Stupid and retarded based on the posts that they are posting"?

Obviously you can't since these are just baseless accusations and provocations against me. Since you are the first to make such provocations against me, it is evident that you are another bastard in this forum just like that devilplate, who like to throw derogatory and insulting remarks at others first!

Some topic deviation,

from a love doctor perspective, bro devilplate made a lasting impression on sis felicia.

Some of the best romeos around use the methods of a negative hit followed by positive hit to spur emotions of ladies.

The ladies will then wonder why they are so so angry at this guy but actually felt flattered when given a positive hit thereafter.

If the romeo goes missing or lost, the lady curses at him for being MIA but actually misses him.

Btw, before anyone starts cursing at me, this is proven tactic that works.

The whole idea is GET HER ATTENTION!

1. Guy polite - Girl easily forget
    2. Guy neutral - Girl can't remember
    3. Guy cheeky - Girl remember
    4. Guy naughty - Girl remember for life!

1, 2 can't get the girl.

3, 4 usually can, if cannot also nvm, at least the probability of scoring home run was there.

Just an afternoon leisure post.....

Don't flame me.

Double post