Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123456781318232833 ... LastLast

Thread: Sky Habitat - Bishan

The showroom looks complete. Psf wise probably too rich for my liking but i would still want to see what's the specialness of this designer condo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    800mil ...closed to 799mil
    It's $76mil lah. Still a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    The showroom looks complete. Psf wise probably too rich for my liking but i would still want to see what's the specialness of this designer condo.
    the usual mall+mrt+condo condo loh what else...

the difference is this is considered RCR...

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    Why are govt spending so much $$$ on ABC Waters projects? Anyone in there who's highly connected that they are channelling work in that direction?
    It is to justify them building new projects and releasing land along chou chou longkangs... Next time they will embark on Our Playground project to develop all dumping ground and landfill sites like Lor Halus and again release land beside all these.

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    They seem to have too much money to spend. For example, behind my house they are going to make a walking path for people to walk around next to the jungle (this is joining from the Treetops walk). I thought Treetops walk, Lower Pierce reservoir and Bishan Park nearby should be good enough for walkers. Now I will be having people disturbing next to my back yard. And I doubt if we are able to stop it since it is state land. I hope they will be attacked by monkeys and snakes Maybe they would discourage the monkeys from coming into our place and eating my MIL's orchid flowers.
    Unless you earn peanuts i doubt the monkeys will come disturb... Just get a really really fierce Rottweiler put him in the backyard. Heck, get two... The ladies will be screaming and never come by this way again. Hmmm maybe a few cats will do better as nowadays they seem to scare people more than dogs...

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    the usual mall+mrt+condo condo loh what else...

the difference is this is considered RCR...
    Location we all know already. I want to kaypoh and see what's the diff when they get these big name architects to design their building.

Show flat is being touched-up. My guess is they are going to launch it in March. There is earthwork at the site too. Probably sell and build at the same time like D'Leedon to save higher construction costs in future. Any units not sold upon TOP could be rented out.

why is there some "unearthing" in the adjacent site to the barricaded area? is that also under sky habitat or is there another project? I remember the adjacent land plot nearer to MRT was triggered for sale right?

Waiting for stock market to rise further before launching it.

why is there some "unearthing" in the adjacent site to the barricaded area? is that also under sky habitat or is there another project? I remember the adjacent land plot nearer to MRT was triggered for sale right?
    It is a new road. That plot of land has a road cutting across.
    The land indicted below was not sold in 1997.
    By the way, Junction 8 may expand since the land beside it is meant for commercial.
    Last edited by ecimbew; 20-02-12 at 21:04.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

those are some very nice plots. capitaland really spoilt the market there.

The adjacent plot is reserve list:

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10330p....4?OpenDocument

There will be a new road dividing the land nearer to the MRT - see the location plan.

Waiting for this to launch leh. I think it will set a certain new benchmark in Bishan again after it launch. Will probably push prices of other condos in Bishan up with it. But I dun think should buy it if its too expensive either. Its not buyer's fault that Capitaland overpaid for the land.

Then again, maybe people won't care and still jump in...

Quote Originally Posted by Eldenfirefly
    Waiting for this to launch leh. I think it will set a certain new benchmark in Bishan again after it launch. Will probably push prices of other condos in Bishan up with it. But I dun think should buy it if its too expensive either. Its not buyer's fault that Capitaland overpaid for the land.

Then again, maybe people won't care and still jump in...
    at 1600psf, people will still jump in...they already pay 1500psf for Punggol so this is a very good deal liao
    I am rich in debts...

at 1600psf, people will still jump in...they already pay 1500psf for Punggol so this is a very good deal liao
    wah liu....u ppl so conveniently shout the highest psf achieved in Wt....wakakaka

early birdies eat 1-1.1kpsf worms leh.......wakakakka

how about greenwich.....smaller mall and no MRT......i tink oredi hit close to 1500psf too!!! wahahaha also FEO project

U very exaggerate lah. Based on URA records, the median PSF for WT is S$10xxpsf if I recall correctly.

$1600psf for 99LH in Bishan? Some more got 2 reserved sites with high plot ratio beside. Hard sell leh... unless all small units... $1600psf can buy Newton and River Valley freehold liao.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    U very exaggerate lah. Based on URA records, the median PSF for WT is S$10xxpsf if I recall correctly.

$1600psf for 99LH in Bishan? Some more got 2 reserved sites with high plot ratio beside. Hard sell leh... unless all small units... $1600psf can buy Newton and River Valley freehold liao.
    OK lah, then I use Centro residences loh...recent caveats already past 1500 some more MRT is not underground...and it's only one single block machiam apartment...i would think this Sky Habitat more superior lah
    I am rich in debts...

I look CAPL very up one. I think it can do 1600 easily no problem.

And where got newton 1600 FH now ? Decent old ones at least 17## already, new one calling 2###. (Except that strange euroasia project). River valley got such price, but really old old ones.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    wah liu....u ppl so conveniently shout the highest psf achieved in Wt....wakakaka

early birdies eat 1-1.1kpsf worms leh.......wakakakka

how about greenwich.....smaller mall and no MRT......i tink oredi hit close to 1500psf too!!! wahahaha also FEO project
    i think the early bird paid at least $1,300 or higher psf for the waterway facing units. those early bird mostly eat the LRT facing units.

Quote Originally Posted by amk

And where got newton 1600 FH now ? Decent old ones at least 17## already, new one calling 2###. (Except that strange euroasia project). River valley got such price, but really old old ones.
    still able to find brand new or few year old FH newton/novena condo
    at 1600-1750pfs.

VIVA
    SUFFOLK WALK
    Condominium
    Strata
    Dec-11
    VIVA
    SUFFOLK WALK
    Condominium
    Strata
    Nov-11
    PARK INFINIA AT WEE NAM
    LINCOLN ROAD
    Condominium
    Strata
    Feb-12
    PARK INFINIA AT WEE NAM
    LINCOLN ROAD
    Condominium
    Strata
    Dec-11
    PARK INFINIA AT WEE NAM
    LINCOLN ROAD
    Condominium
    Strata
    Nov-11
    THE LINCOLN RESIDENCES
    SURREY ROAD
    Condominium
    Strata
    Nov-11
    THE LINCOLN RESIDENCES
    SURREY ROAD
    Condominium
    Strata
    Sep-11
    RESIDENCES @ EVELYN
    EVELYN ROAD
    Condominium
    Strata
    Sep-11

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon

1500psf already can buy older fh at newton and river valley. But still people rush to wt. So let's see how hard a time they have selling the units.

i expect 1300-1600psf for this project.....

u dun mean AVERAGE 1600psf rite? just some high floor units?

d'leedon still doing 1500psf and not exactly moving fast leh.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    u dun mean AVERAGE 1600psf rite? just some high floor units?

d'leedon still doing 1500psf and not exactly moving fast leh.
    I DO mean 1600 psf average. dleedon is the "mass market" of prime, and this is the "prime" of mass market. nothing wrong the level overlaps.

to ekl2ekl2, I'm quite familiar with the projects u posted. PI is at least 17##, R@E during 2009 time firesale 1550, now asking price all above 1700 now. Viva launch price is already about >16## in 2009. And not forgetting all of these 3 have reasonably big sizes so quantum big. The only one strangely around 1600psf is Newton Euro-Asia.

If Bedok can do 1500, Bishan one should do better than that.

I actually value bedok r higher den this

This one i simply not keen

Why do you value bedok r higher than this? Bishan is a better location?

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    Why do you value bedok r higher than this? Bishan is a better location?
    Integrated is the IN thing

When comes to mrt for sporeans....every 50m also counts.....a lift away to mrt bestest

Our weather is getting more erratic......global warming.....a lift to mrt will be highly sought after.....hmmm too bad punggol wt too far northeast for my liking....lol

Rental pool will be wider too.....

no leh, i'd buy d'leedon at 1500psf but not sky habitat at the same price. . logically bishan should be between d'leedon and bedok resi rite?

bedok resi is smallest unit then 1500psf, not average 1500psf.

I DO mean 1600 psf average. dleedon is the "mass market" of prime, and this is the "prime" of mass market. nothing wrong the level overlaps.

to ekl2ekl2, I'm quite familiar with the projects u posted. PI is at least 17##, R@E during 2009 time firesale 1550, now asking price all above 1700 now. Viva launch price is already about >16## in 2009. And not forgetting all of these 3 have reasonably big sizes so quantum big. The only one strangely around 1600psf is Newton Euro-Asia.

If Bedok can do 1500, Bishan one should do better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    no leh, i'd buy d'leedon at 1500psf but not sky habitat at the same price.
    but leedon where got 1500 now ? unless it's super low floor poor facing. all the decent ones are >1600 already. higher floors >2000 also got.

bedok resi is smallest unit then 1500psf, not average 1500psf.
    oh is it ? like that this bishan one will be small ones 1600, big ones 13-1400 like thomson grand , and average out like 1500, more likely ?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    I actually value bedok r higher den this
    all about the same lah, but bishan land price bought higher, plus designer cost, it has to sell higher, from CAPL's point of view. acceptance level from buyers' point of view both areas are full of rich HDB upgraders. HDB in Bishan easily 700k now, "upgrade" very easy. Also this one has another school factor bedok doesn't. there are enough demands for own stay.

so hdb upgraders will sell a 1400sqft unit for 800k and buy a 1000sqft habitat in the sky for 1.6mil?
    sounds like a downgrade to me....