Page 3 of 235 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Sky Habitat - Bishan

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    What a name copy euhabitat? Watertown success give capl excuse to sell 1600psf lol, circle line to holland v oso a booster
    name from the original "Habitat" in 1967 from the architect.

[url]http://www.msafdie.com/#/projects/habitat67[/url]

If anything. FEO copied the name.

Junior

User Info Menu

Capitaland recent "FT designer condo" launches like d'Leedon all failure leh. After so long can't even sell 20%. Better don't overprice like d'Leedon (1500psf?). Or else simi FT designer also useless. Must learn a thing or two from FEO. FEO never use FT designer and yet condos are functional and never cut back on quality finishings.

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Capitaland recent "FT designer condo" launches like d'Leedon all failure leh. After so long can't even sell 20%. Better don't overprice like d'Leedon (1500psf?). Or else simi FT designer also useless. Must learn a thing or two from FEO. FEO never use FT designer and yet condos are functional and never cut back on quality finishings.
    d'leedon was overpriced initially, but now, i'm not so sure...

User Info Menu

Super high floor won't be cheap, prepare for 1800psf

Senior

User Info Menu

That would make their own d'leedon look more reasonable ironically.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by testtest
    This is the name of the new Condo by Capitaland in Bishan. Admin - pls delete the other thread.

[url]http://www.skyhabitat-bishan.sg/[/url]
    I like the MRT depot view. Can see the MRT rolling into the Depot at the end of the days.

[URL="http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Five+condos+to+look+forward+to+in+2012/"]http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Five+condos+to+look+forward+to+in+2012/[/URL]

Senior

User Info Menu

Well I'm sure there buyers are still price sensitive. Only an intial bang which would lure and entice buyers with deep pockets to rush in. After a month or two, demand will drop. Check out Thomson Grand for $14xx psf. Initially super hot but now super cold. But if price is right, it will sell like hotcakes for longer time. Big question then is, 'what is the right price?' I suspect in the vicinity of $13xx psf to $15xx psf.

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Well I'm sure there buyers are still price sensitive. Only an intial bang which would lure and entice buyers with deep pockets to rush in. After a month or two, demand will drop. Check out Thomson Grand for $14xx psf. Initially super hot but now super cold. But if price is right, it will sell like hotcakes for longer time. Big question then is, 'what is the right price?' I suspect in the vicinity of $13xx psf to $15xx psf.
    You are looking at a project near 2 MRT stations, a big mall with cinema, near city center, PIE and CTE and good schools, and in the midst of one of the most expensive HDBs in Singapore. $13xx is extremely unlikely.

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    You are looking at a project near 2 MRT stations, a big mall with cinema, near city center, PIE and CTE and good schools, and in the midst of one of the most expensive HDBs in Singapore. $13xx is extremely unlikely.
    Was referring $13xx psf to the penthouses, a 2000 sqft unit will easily cost about $2.8mil... the MM more like $15xx psf. Just an guess!

Actually is one MRT station with two lines!

User Info Menu

Benchmark it against Centro at AMK..
    It has much better value than that given location and condo design