Page 29 of 79 FirstFirst ... 49141924252627282930313233343944495459 ... LastLast

Thread: Sky Habitat - Bishan

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    I am guessing that the only people who are willing to pay 1300psf for ulu punggol will have to be people living around that area and most likely their first private property investment as well.
    These people could be HDB upgraders from around the area. If these are families with children studying in Punggol and surrounding areas (e.g. Sengkang, Hougang), plus in-laws also from these surrounding areas, they would not want to move to a "far away" place.

Ultimately it depends on the profile/needs of the buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by rymccondo77
    These people could be HDB upgraders from around the area. If these are families with children studying in Punggol and surrounding areas (e.g. Sengkang, Hougang), plus in-laws also from these surrounding areas, they would not want to move to a "far away" place.

Ultimately it depends on the profile/needs of the buyer.
    I doubt they are buying for own stay because those hot selling units are studio/1/2 bedder units. Most likely they are buying them for investment.

wah lau, u all say SH layout is lousy.......

after i see the war going on in Aristo thread, i go see the layout. come on compared to Aristo, SH is great ba!!

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/ProjectWe...s.aspx?id=2582

seriously i cannot believe what i m seeing in the above link.
    Last edited by DaytonaSS; 05-04-12 at 00:36.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS

after i see the war going on in Aristo thread, i go see the layout. come on compared to Aristo, SH is great ba!!

A gross mis-calculated policy by BCA at the expense of tax payers and home buyers http://www.ura.gov.sg/circulars/text/dc08-17.htm. To date, air-con ledge issue is not fixed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS

Totally maxed out the balcony/planter/air-con ledge. Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    A gross mis-calculated policy by BCA at the expense of tax payers and home buyers http://www.ura.gov.sg/circulars/text/dc08-17.htm. To date, air-con ledge issue is not fixed yet.

URA should have imposed a limit/ratio to air-con ledge.

URA should have reduce the 3% margin for floor area. if you buy a 1000 sq ft developer can deliver 970 sq ft and not refund you a single cent.

URA should have implemented the new guidelines for show flat and changes to housing act, developer has to publish price list etc. when the review was done 2 years ago and after the review, things have gone completely silent.

If they don't want to force them to take away the air con ledge, then just enforce that all developers state clearly what is the effective usable built in. Then all buyers can make an informed decision and divide the quantum by the actual usable area to derive the real psf.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    This is my guess to but need hard evidence to prove it. I am sure FEO analyst is analysing this data to launch the next move for future projects.
    Herd mentality, after the initial euphoria..... all let go at the same time, perhaps.

Its finally launched. Heard it over the radio

Quote Originally Posted by lufu
    Its finally launched. Heard it over the radio
    Not launched today lah. Agent briefing at 4 pm today

Quote Originally Posted by insigina
    Edit edit edit.
    Last edited by lufu; 05-04-12 at 13:55.

Launch reported on news 938

Launched at $1600 to $1800 psf

Is this list price or nett?

Is this list price or nett?
    of course list px lah..where got so ex wan!!

Quote Originally Posted by flagship74
    of course list px lah..where got so ex wan!!
    I like your optimism

Bishan is the new Tanglin!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosegarden
    Bishan is the new Tanglin!
    CNA reported launch on 14 Apr @$1700-1800psf

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...193341/1/.html

More expensive than d'leedon

Quote Originally Posted by value
    CNA reported launch on 14 Apr @$1700-1800psf

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...193341/1/.html

More expensive than d'leedon
    A "designer condomiunium project" (quoted from CNA) so designer condo prices !

still got 20% disc right?

1600-1800psf after discount or before?

My mailbox got 2 Same Colour flyers of this projects from ERA, but different agents..., am expecting more over the weekend...Flyers say "VVIP Preview, pls register for appointment"

And is the vvip preview this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by kane

probably since public launch is next week

With so much useless space, my guess is launch 1700-1800 b4 discount den final price around 1400psf n everyone think it's cheap or fair den Cheong to buy. Hahaha

heard the towering model at the showflat is very impressive. be prepared to be WOW when you visit the showflat.

Quote Originally Posted by Adva181
    With so much useless space, my guess is launch 1700-1800 b4 discount den final price around 1400psf n everyone think it's cheap or fair den Cheong to buy. Hahaha
    Agent will use the usual trick: "better buy now b4 developer reduce the discount"...

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Agent will use the usual trick: "better buy now b4 developer reduce the discount"...
    The agent I spoke too think the price is too expensive..

Published April 6, 2012

ERA's marketing of Sky Habitat causes stir

LTA asks agents to remove banners, tentage in Bishan street, well ahead of official launch

By MINDY TAN

IN their eagerness to market units before the official launch of Sky Habitat, marketing agents ERA Realty had a brush with the law last week.

SKY HABITAT
    Indicative prices are in the $1,700-$1,800 psf range; the figure can change closer to the launch date, expected to be April 14. At this level, the condo will set a new benchmark for suburban projects According to a LTA spokesperson, LTA officers spotted the display of banners within public streets and setting up of tentage by agents along Bishan Street 14 on March 30, 2012, and asked the agents to remove the banners, at the same time advising them to remove the tentage which they were using as a working area to distribute pamphlets to motorists who were driving past.

'We will be issuing notices of offence to the agents for the unauthorised display of banners. We have also notified the Council for Estate Agencies (CEA) about the agents' promotional activities along Bishan Street 14 and have requested them to take necessary action if their agents are found to breach the Council's Code of Practice,' added the spokesperson.

The long queues formed in front of CapitaLand's Bedok Residences' showroom days before the official launch had earlier resulted in the estate agency watchdog spelling out in detail, for the first time, the rules on queues for condominium launches.

Residents in Bishan said that the marketing for the project has been quite aggressive, with flyers distributed to individual homes, and booths and banners set up within Junction 8.

Knight Frank and ERA are the marketing agents for Sky Habitat, the 99-year condominium project located in Bishan Central on Bishan Street 15.

Thus far, there has been encouraging interest based on the number of people pre-registering their interests, said agents for the project, which comprises 509 units across two 38-storey towers.

The project, which is designed by Moshe Safdie - the architect behind the Marina Bay Sands integrated resort - is developed by Bishan Residential Development - a joint venture between CapitaLand's CapitaLand Residential Singapore, Mitsubishi Estate Asia and Shimizu Investment (Asia). It is expected to be launched on April 14.

According to a report issued earlier, indicative prices for the project are in the range of $1,700 and $1,800 psf; the figure can change, depending on buyer interest, closer to the target launch date.
    At the price, the condo will set benchmark prices across all suburban projects.

Unit types for Sky Habitat include one-bedroom plus study (635 to 958 sq ft), two-bedroom (721 to 1,302 sq ft), three-bedroom (1,216 to 1,894 sq ft), four-bedroom units (1,550 to 2,260 sq ft), and penthouse units (2,551 to 3,671 sq ft).

A majority of the units are three-bedroom units (218 units), followed by the two-bedroom and two-bedroom plus study units, of which there are 68 and 82 units respectively.

'We're not in the habit of building small units, that simply is not our philosophy. For Sky Habitat, (we are looking to) attract families who need more space, so the focus is on three-bedroom units,' said Wong Heang Fine, chief executive of CapitaLand Residential Singapore.
    '
    House prices are a reflection of global sentiments and economic growth and interest rates. Given current conditions, where global sentiments seem to be improving and interest rates remain low and very competitive, I think there will still be demand for private housing,' he added.