Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567813182328 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest loan you make in yuor life before?

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    You don't need $20k/mth for a million loan to be without risk lah... $10k/mth can liao!
    I have colleagues and friends who goes for million valued housing spree with household income of 10k.

I believe they must have done their calculation.

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Nope. As a matter of fact, I still have an outstanding loan of 450k for my newly bought HDB flat.
    i thought you sold off your PC, then use the proceeds to fully paid your HDB, that's why you can sleep soundly now.

User Info Menu

My household income = myself and my wife.

We are getting a total of approximately 7k plus with close approximate to 8k.
    I think no bank will lend you.

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    i thought you sold off your PC, then use the proceeds to fully paid your HDB, that's why you can sleep soundly now.
    Yes, I am just making a hypothetical example; to have a feel where I stand, and if it is possible for me to invest on a landed.

Junior

User Info Menu

Yes, I am just making a hypothetical example; to have a feel where I stand, and if it is possible for me to invest on a landed.
    wah biang, you mentioned you nearly kena retrenched and still want to take million dollar loan..
    Bedok Reservoir waiting for you.

Junior

User Info Menu

I have colleagues and friends who goes for million valued housing spree with household income of 10k.

Hi, can PM me the names of colleagues and friends and the name of PCs they purchased?

Senior

User Info Menu

Yes you have to do your calculations properly... I use to have 2 people contributing to the household income until my wife decided to stay home full time to look after kids when we still have a $1mil plus housing loan so now I cannot relax in my job otherwise we all eat northwest wind already...

Junior

User Info Menu

Yes you have to do your calculations properly... I use to have 2 people contributing to the household income until my wife decided to stay home full time to look after kids when we still have a $1mil plus housing loan so now I cannot relax in my job otherwise we all eat northwest wind already...
    What is your current household income then?

mutant powerpuff

User Info Menu

And you let her become a SAHM while you slave out the loan?

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    Hi, can PM me the names of colleagues and friends and the name of PCs they purchased?
    Why do you need their name?

Anyway, they just bought the watertown, hillier, meyerise, horizon hill residence to name a few.