Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: Biggest loan you make in yuor life before?

Should not sell unless need cash. Otherwise, good rental yield will mean more passive income.
    Quote Originally Posted by edwinleeap
    Sorry for replying late. Yes one of the property is own stay. I included it so that I can assess the total outstanding loan and my ability to support the properties. (Which was my original intent - not so much about rental yield)

As my properties were bought at low prices, rental yield average 5.5%

Quote Originally Posted by CCR
    She talk big so that you will go invest your money with her.... lol...

100 properties.... if one property worth just 100,000 she is worht 10m lol.... and stay at EC? and owned HDB? funny..

I find this Sunday times interview section really funny... they anyhow find people to get interviewed.... Did you notice that those that really rich seldom reveal about their financial status or they will turn done being interviewed...
    remember few wks ago they wrote abt lee song teck? reliable sources told me he paid $$ for e interview. So maybe these pple who were interviewed likely paid $$ to advertise themselves so u can invest $$ with them . And quite alot of stuff Inside e LST article are half truths or inflated. If u r really dat rich will u boast to e whole world n invite iras to ask u for tea session?
    Last edited by extremme; 13-02-12 at 21:38.

Quote Originally Posted by extremme
    remember few wks ago they wrote abt lee song teck? reliable sources told me he paid $$ for e interview. So actually these pple who were interviewed likely paid $$ to advertise themselves so u can invest $$ with them . And quite alot of stuff Inside e LST article are half truths or inflated. If u r really dat rich will u boast to e whole world n invite iras to ask u for tea session? duno y ST never validate dat e postings r true before printing e article
    Really?
    So it is just another form of advertistment?

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Really?
    So it is just another form of advertistment?
    realize most pple who r 'interviewed' there r either ppty agents, sell gold or conduct investment talks etc so they must talk big big too so u can invest with them too. I'm not sure abt other pple but quite certain abt LST

Thanks for the clarification!
    So the EC must be at least 5 years or older.
    Wonder why got so many properties but choose to stay in old EC?
    As for her maybe she is playing it safe. I do noticed quite a number of PRs jump over to resale EC instead of resale HDB after that CM ruling need to dispose overseas ppty when buying resale hdb.

remember few wks ago they wrote abt lee song teck? reliable sources told me he paid $$ for e interview. So maybe these pple who were interviewed likely paid $$ to advertise themselves so u can invest $$ with them .
    Really ah? I came across 1 of our TV makan program being paid $2k to recommend the stores.

remember few wks ago they wrote abt lee song teck? reliable sources told me he paid $$ for e interview. So maybe these pple who were interviewed likely paid $$ to advertise themselves so u can invest $$ with them . And quite alot of stuff Inside e LST article are half truths or inflated. If u r really dat rich will u boast to e whole world n invite iras to ask u for tea session?
    really?... what a scam.. I actually enjoyed reading those Sunday Times articles.

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    really?... what a scam.. I actually enjoyed reading those Sunday Times articles.
    What's new in Singapore? it's always about the money. The govt is the leader in this, so everyone just follows and reap as much from wherever and whoever they can.

Quote Originally Posted by mkl22
    What's new in Singapore? it's always about the money. The govt is the leader in this, so everyone just follows and reap as much from wherever and whoever they can.
    Yup... tomorrow night budget talk wat...

Thanks for the clarification!

So the EC must be at least 5 years or older.

Wonder why got so many properties but choose to stay in old EC?
    5 yr old EC is not old lah... if everybody considered 5 yr old EC old, then if I want to sell my PC, nobody want it already...

Can Commercial Affairs Department investigate whether this is proper conduct for a newspaper writer or if bribery is involved?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Can Commercial Affairs Department investigate whether this is proper conduct for a newspaper writer or if bribery is involved?
    Don't know.
    The paper can just say it is a form of advertisment and publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    No bribery lah... they pay for advertizing...

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    how old are you ? in the report in front of me, I read, for housing loan of age group 35-39 :

3.72% have loan 1M or more
    9.25% have loan 500k to 999,999
    12.29% have loan 300k to 499,999
    12.14% have loan 200k to 299,999
    29.09% have loan 100k to 199,999
    21.84% have loan 50k to 99,999
    11.66% have loan <50k
    This report must be extracted from mostly HDB dwellers. It is unrealistic for private property owners.

my understanding is avg Pte quantum is 800k-1.2m and HDB 300k-500k.

wow six years already