Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Its the weekend whos going viewing...

Default Its the weekend whos going viewing...

He He...love sarturdays have a teh-C and read the classified ads at coffeeshops...call and disturb a few agents......maybe do a few viewings....life is so fun in singapore...

I should be checking out the launches in the north today. Passed by that area earlier this week and I find the air was fresher. In the city area, you see a layer of haze.

WT sold out this weekend! Huat Ah! Rosewood closer advertised aggressively now on TV. Hillier too. More hot sales. Agent said there are quite a bit of foreigners buying. Do not mind the ASDB.

going to look at the remainder units like Flamingo V and Sea Wind.

May be closed to water town prices.

Going to show rooms and stick with few reliable agents to'see see look look' do give the feel on the Market situation time t time ...

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I should be checking out the launches in the north today. Passed by that area earlier this week and I find the air was fresher. In the city area, you see a layer of haze.
    Which Projects?

Another showflat to go to after 21 Feb: Bartley Residence. A bit on the high side: $1400psf for a two bedder after discount. 2 bedder is about $1 million.

Quote Originally Posted by zzz1
    Which Projects?
    Those already on sale for several months. Less crowd n bwtter gauge of reponse after e initial craze.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Another showflat to go to after 21 Feb: Bartley Residence. A bit on the high side: $1400psf for a two bedder after discount. 2 bedder is about $1 million.
    I think u r aiming for e bartley. Tot it was given $1000 psf here. $1400psf is too ex.

Quote Originally Posted by samuelk
    going to look at the remainder units like Flamingo V and Sea Wind.

May be closed to water town prices.
    How much is Flamingo Valley now?

Does anyone survey the place?

simply not interested. sucky market. sucky new projects.

Difficult to convince myself to pay such high $psf for this 99LH after comparing with a 999LH D1 property which I pay far less than this just a few years ago.
    I think u r aiming for e bartley. Tot it was given $1000 psf here. $1400psf is too ex.

Those already on sale for several months. Less crowd n bwtter gauge of reponse after e initial craze.
    Yap....sometime good stuffs are at the below... Eg cancelled/terminated sale units

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan

around $1300psf...and a matured garden view

Quote Originally Posted by kickboxer
    around $1300psf...and a matured garden view
    What do you mean by matured garden view?

Any discount or whatever offset dish out by developer?

Does anyone survey the place? What does this sentence mean on Mars? It definitely has no meaning on our planet earth.

Yap....sometime good stuffs are at the below... Eg cancelled/terminated sale units
    Cambio starts ard $5xxk for 1 bedder. 2 bedder is small but decent. Full condo status. Quite nice n spacious. Another MM developer is giving more discount to clear units. Tempting.

Flamingo Valley

What do you mean by matured garden view?

Any discount or whatever offset dish out by developer?

Cambio starts ard $5xxk for 1 bedder. 2 bedder is small but decent. Full condo status. Quite nice n spacious. Another MM developer is giving more discount to clear units. Tempting.
    The new Casa Cambio?

Went to Watertown showflat. Not that impressed. The place is very far from anywhere unless you work in that part of Singapore. I personally did not fancy the idea of the shops underneath my dwelling place (with people milling around) and the MRT although convenient seems too close. The waterway looks currently like a big longkang. And there's loads of HDBs around. Drive in past HDBs, drive out past HDBs. Sea of HDBs everywhere......look also sianz.........I suppose it's only suitable for HDB upgraders coz they are used to that environment and seeing HDBs all around them. Twin Waterfalls showflat is open but by then I was so sian with finding my way around the BTOs that I gave it a miss. In any case, not eligible for EC.

Going to show rooms and stick with few reliable agents to'see see look look' do give the feel on the Market situation time t time ...
    Just went to Nautical, much larger crowd. 20-30 gp

A knee-jerk reaction aft CM5 and now the ppl coming bk.

It is really happening in the north. Wonder where is the dragon head. Maybe moving across from WT towards Nautical and Rosewood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Just went to Nautical, much larger crowd. 20-30 gp

A knee-jerk reaction aft CM5 and now the ppl coming bk.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    It is really happening in the north. Wonder where is the dragon head. Maybe moving across from WT towards Nautical and Rosewood.
    First, must find the dragon ball then you will know the dragon head.

Does anyone knows the location of the Flamingo Valley showflat ?

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    Went to Watertown showflat. Not that impressed. The place is very far from anywhere unless you work in that part of Singapore. I personally did not fancy the idea of the shops underneath my dwelling place (with people milling around) and the MRT although convenient seems too close. The waterway looks currently like a big longkang. And there's loads of HDBs around. Drive in past HDBs, drive out past HDBs. Sea of HDBs everywhere......look also sianz.........I suppose it's only suitable for HDB upgraders coz they are used to that environment and seeing HDBs all around them. Twin Waterfalls showflat is open but by then I was so sian with finding my way around the BTOs that I gave it a miss. In any case, not eligible for EC.
    Yes, most HDB upgraders definitely prefer MRT+Mall concept. I was tired of driving too far north to see the show-flats because of heavy car traffic (on a saturday!). I ended up only seeing the launches in north-east as I drove northwards. It's time to flip through the brochures I collected while drinking coffee

Just google flamingo valley. showflat is beside construction site.

you really bored izzit? see for fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Douk
    Just google flamingo valley. showflat is beside construction site.
    flamingo v is nice,it has the atas feel surrounded by landed properties on a hilltop.
    u have to drive to live there. public transport not convenient.

exactly how i felt today when i drove past the area..was supposed to go viewing around there but just dont like the feel of the whole area....really dont know what all the hype is about...still love the east coast stretch from katong to siglap....

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Update...y+site+photos/

everyday i walk past there...