Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: East Village @ Bedok Walk (D16, Freehold, World Class Land)

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    like that a toilet also can sell 500K!!!
    how big is a toilet? i guess the 1xx sqft shops are sizes of a mama shop below the HDB?

I went to see this project last sat after my lunch....by the time i reach there...almost all the commercial units are sold liao...

whatever thats left are mostly the large F&B units....Most of the units are sold at 5k psf... that is the gross price...there is also a 7% GST charge on top of it... effectively the units are sold inclusive of GST @ almost 5350 psf for F&B and 5000 for retail...all units have their own waterpoint..

The developer is keeping a space for supermarket in this project... based on what was told to me ..it will be either NTUC Finest, Jason's or Cold Storage...All the units ard the proposed Supermarket anchor tenant is sold out... in fact 6 units are bought by the same person.... having stayed near the area for the past 20yrs ... really have my doubts on whether this East Village will generate enough human traffic to fetch the crazy rent "projections" the agents claim to be able to fetch(up to 25 bucks psf)...

Quote Originally Posted by price
    how big is a toilet?
    ask bro toiletsiao

Tis is looking more and more like 1996

Wow TV ads are up for this project!

Been to a few show flats these few days. Not sure if there r so many tenants. Quite evident tt we r in e midst of a bubble. Even recent BTOs r priced higher. With e price floor, no sudden crash is possible. Govt is indirectly taxing e population via this avenue.
    Last edited by hyenergix; 28-03-12 at 18:36.

Quote Originally Posted by toiletsiao
    I went to see this project last sat after my lunch....by the time i reach there...almost all the commercial units are sold liao...

whatever thats left are mostly the large F&B units....Most of the units are sold at 5k psf... that is the gross price...there is also a 7% GST charge on top of it... effectively the units are sold inclusive of GST @ almost 5350 psf for F&B and 5000 for retail...all units have their own waterpoint..

The developer is keeping a space for supermarket in this project... based on what was told to me ..it will be either NTUC Finest, Jason's or Cold Storage...All the units ard the proposed Supermarket anchor tenant is sold out... in fact 6 units are bought by the same person.... having stayed near the area for the past 20yrs ... really have my doubts on whether this East Village will generate enough human traffic to fetch the crazy rent "projections" the agents claim to be able to fetch(up to 25 bucks psf)...

$25psf! Hah hah I guess MM store with high rental? I also doubt it can fly coz mostly locals stay there n landed.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    ask bro toiletsiao
    If taking about 5 star hotel easily 1k sqf .... If talking about pearl center probably 300sqf ... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    $25psf! Hah hah I guess MM store with high rental? I also doubt it can fly coz mostly locals stay there n landed.
    Ya loh ... Exactly ... Parking will be an issue too ... There is only 60 commercial car park lots n this is shared with visitor to the residences...there is no car park lots for commercial unit owners

how big is a toilet? i guess the 1xx sqft shops are sizes of a mama shop below the HDB?
    Depends on how many cubical u need ? Option to knock down the partition for more space. Sell by per cubical formation.

Corner handicap cub cost more coz only 1 per location. N more spacious.

why is there an aggressive tv ad campaign on east village on ch8 (just saw it twice during 10 oclock news)? i thought mostly sold out liao?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    why is there an aggressive tv ad campaign on east village on ch8 (just saw it twice during 10 oclock news)? i thought mostly sold out liao?
    Maybe they have already paid for it. Too late to back out? Like Watertown and PRW went on TV for weeks too

FIRST DAY LAUNCH ALREADY HOOT DRY DRY LIAO..

See la.... herd mentality works... buy buy buy! Huat ar!

Wunder if authorities will BAN advance cheque collection in future...

Did not know 90% of Phase 1 Sold.
    Quote Originally Posted by pod
    FIRST DAY LAUNCH ALREADY HOOT DRY DRY LIAO..

See la.... herd mentality works... buy buy buy! Huat ar!

Wunder if authorities will BAN advance cheque collection in future...

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Did not know 90% of Phase 1 Sold.
    goodi good good...

Now the property there will hoot high high in mths to come...

Any residents staying nearby KEE CHIU! (RAISE HANDS!)

Is this fully sold???

Is this fully sold???
    i think left afew ultra small commercial units...

I think nia... so dun quote me..

The EV commercial actress very chiou hor? hehehe aiyo.. if she there i dun mind go the shwroom..

Any update on this project? The sign outside East Village says that it will TOP by end of this year. The construction progress is moving very fast.
    DF

I am also keeping a watch on this one. I heard their anchor tenant for commercial is Cold Storage. Freehold development surrounded by landed and new condos at Tanah Merah. It is walkable to Tanah Merah mrt though not as close as Optima and Urban Vista. Very good upside..
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Foo
    Any update on this project? The sign outside East Village says that it will TOP by end of this year. The construction progress is moving very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Santro
    I am also keeping a watch on this one. I heard their anchor tenant for commercial is Cold Storage. Freehold development surrounded by landed and new condos at Tanah Merah. It is walkable to Tanah Merah mrt though not as close as Optima and Urban Vista. Very good upside..
    Really hope that the anchor tenant is Cold Storage and the rest of the shops are of the same league as well.

[QUOTE=Santro]
    [/QUOTE

came to see the showflat when it was first launched.. i still remember the tv advertisement (rebecca lim) zzz

anyway i didnt buy it. i felt it was too far from mrt. is it really walkable?? it might take about 20min which is too far for me, and many others i guess. besides the simpang bedok market/ food centre nearby, what other facilities are there??

[QUOTE=clemdale24]
    [/QUOTE

came to see the showflat when it was first launched.. i still remember the tv advertisement (rebecca lim) zzz

anyway i didnt buy it. i felt it was too far from mrt. is it really walkable?? it might take about 20min which is too far for me, and many others i guess. besides the simpang bedok market/ food centre nearby, what other facilities are there??
    Post office. Near to fire station.

[QUOTE=Kenshinto80]
    Quote Originally Posted by clemdale24
    Post office. Near to fire station.
    hahaha how will living in close proximity to a fire station be convenient to anyone in any possible way?

East Village is partly on burial ground. But it is ok. It will be 'wang'. Good for business.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

When will east village TOP?

Not sure of the TOP. I am not vested.
    If you are looking from pure proximity to MRT then yes, Optima and the ones nearer to Tanah Merah MRT would be a better bet.
    My personal view is this is mixed development which has its own charm in the neighbourhood. All shops are at same floor level with a quite a few F&B units. Freehold and close proximity to change business park. I used to work at CBP and quite a few of them mainly ang mohs, cycle or drive motorbikes. They don't mind not being near the MRT as long as work and makan place nearby.
    The Bedok Market has aged so the new mall feel will definitely be a crowd puller as there is no mall at walkable distance with all the new condo coming around. I am considering either small residential or commercial units which would give good ROI for long term .

Not sure of the TOP. I am not vested.
    If you are looking from pure proximity to MRT then yes, Optima and the ones nearer to Tanah Merah MRT would be a better bet.
    My personal view is this is mixed development which has its own charm in the neighbourhood. All shops are at same floor level with a quite a few F&B units. Freehold and close proximity to change business park. I used to work at CBP and quite a few of them mainly ang mohs, cycle or drive motorbikes. They don't mind not being near the MRT as long as work and makan place nearby.
    The Bedok Market has aged so the new mall feel will definitely be a crowd puller as there is no mall at walkable distance with all the new condo coming around. I am considering either small residential or commercial units which would give good ROI for long term .
    look forward to welcome bro to mm club
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Thanks Bro . MM is the only affordable option going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    look forward to welcome bro to mm club

Based on the construction progress so far, East Village should TOP before year end. The façade and external paint work is 70% done up.

Any inside source on the anchor tenant for East Village retail?
    DF

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Foo View Post
    Based on the construction progress so far, East Village should TOP before year end. The façade and external paint work is 70% done up.

Any inside source on the anchor tenant for East Village retail?
    my bus passes by here every morning/evening. i will help u keep a look out.