Thread: Park East condo any views...

Default Park East condo any views...

today went to kaypo one unit there i never go with agent i just walk walk look see told guard i visit friend....anyway place nice and big but DAMM run down plus i noticed it actually is back to back with flamingo valley....anyway subject property about 1500sq feet selling at 1.4mil...was thinking like more worth 1.2mil...maybe buy and rent out cos i know most units there are rented out....

any views/comments/criticism...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    today went to kaypo one unit there i never go with agent i just walk walk look see told guard i visit friend....anyway place nice and big but DAMM run down plus i noticed it actually is back to back with flamingo valley....anyway subject property about 1500sq feet selling at 1.4mil...was thinking like more worth 1.2mil...maybe buy and rent out cos i know most units there are rented out....

any views/comments/criticism...
    Jalan Tua Kong address not as cool as Lim Ah Woo nor Lim Tua Tow...

Because of the selling price of FV. PE asking and transacted prices also went up. PE good for families with kids and cars of course.