Thread: No more Mix Development below mall, beside MRT? No fear, FEO has something for you

Default No more Mix Development below mall, beside MRT? No fear, FEO has something for you

Presenting to you PS/100, so call it peck seah 100, so call it pang sai 100.
    The FIRST ever commercial TRUE SOHO 5M ceiling ht office. FEO has done it again with its winning formula, not sure if its price is a winning formula

http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.We...fo&bussSpId=47

Stunning Development; Rare Opportunity
    PS100 is a stylish SOHO development located in the heart of the bustling Central Business District, Tanjong Pagar. This strata titled development - which is rare and limited in the vicinity - is integrated with hotel, Oasia Downtown, offering owners or tenants access to professional concierge services. This one of its kind development also features sleek and compact living and working space that offers a chic alternative to the traditional office space.

Tanjong Pagar - Vibrant Waterfront City
    PS100’s strategic location offers business owners and tenants almost unmatched connectivity and downtown conveniences. While the Tanjong Pagar MRT Station is just at its doorstep, world class business and entertainment hubs such as Marina Bay Downtown, Orchard Road and Sentosa are just a short drive away. Designated by the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) as the next waterfront city in Singapore, Tanjong Pagar is on track to become a vibrant business, commercial and residential hub as the area expects a burgeoning of mixed-use developments in the near future.

Whole New Work-Play Integrated Experience
    To provide a more enjoyable working environment, common amenities in the development include business pods as well as recreational amenities and the roof sky bar that offers views of the city skyline. All units at PS100 have a floor to floor height of 5m, and come with the provision of platform. Owners can choose from their preferred appliances and floorings that are available.

Excellent Investment:
    - No Additional Buyer's Stamp Duty
    - No Seller's Stamp Duty
    - No Restrictions on Foreign Ownership

Interested? Dun call me, me no agent, call FEO

After my experience with Central, never again a FEO Soho for residential.

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    How about FEO Soho for office?

what happened? curious to learn from your experience.

Vertical is the new in-thing. Stretch it higher and increase the psf by even bigger ratio.

Maybe useful to start coming up with per cubic foot, then can make fairer comparison. Though some has slightly higher ceiling cannot have loft, as below certain height. Or some has different ceiling heights in the same unit, eg in starlight where another smaller unit abuts into the airspace, if I remember correctly.

Still better to have some reference for comparison. The above exceptions are akin to useless aircon ledge space.

So far cannot find any reference except one mention here:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2008...rices.property

Except that this feo is commercial.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Presenting to you PS/100, so call it peck seah 100, so call it pang sai 100.
    The FIRST ever commercial TRUE SOHO 5M ceiling ht office. FEO has done it again with its winning formula, not sure if its price is a winning formula

http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.We...fo&bussSpId=47

Stunning Development; Rare Opportunity
    PS100 is a stylish SOHO development located in the heart of the bustling Central Business District, Tanjong Pagar. This strata titled development - which is rare and limited in the vicinity - is integrated with hotel, Oasia Downtown, offering owners or tenants access to professional concierge services. This one of its kind development also features sleek and compact living and working space that offers a chic alternative to the traditional office space.

Tanjong Pagar - Vibrant Waterfront City
    PS100’s strategic location offers business owners and tenants almost unmatched connectivity and downtown conveniences. While the Tanjong Pagar MRT Station is just at its doorstep, world class business and entertainment hubs such as Marina Bay Downtown, Orchard Road and Sentosa are just a short drive away. Designated by the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) as the next waterfront city in Singapore, Tanjong Pagar is on track to become a vibrant business, commercial and residential hub as the area expects a burgeoning of mixed-use developments in the near future.

Whole New Work-Play Integrated Experience
    To provide a more enjoyable working environment, common amenities in the development include business pods as well as recreational amenities and the roof sky bar that offers views of the city skyline. All units at PS100 have a floor to floor height of 5m, and come with the provision of platform. Owners can choose from their preferred appliances and floorings that are available.

Excellent Investment:
    - No Additional Buyer's Stamp Duty
    - No Seller's Stamp Duty
    - No Restrictions on Foreign Ownership

Interested? Dun call me, me no agent, call FEO
    Winning formular for FEO Only....

LIKE!!! NO to FEO!!!!

What happen? I thought its quite a good project?
    Oh ya, office I think got 7% GST right?

Quote Originally Posted by Adva181
    What happen? I thought its quite a good project?
    Oh ya, office I think got 7% GST right?
    If bought the commercial ppty with 7% GST, can the company claims back the GST from the govt?

feo playing with cubic metre.
    Affordable means small

Another sell out by FEO?
    Launching at $3000psf