Thread: TOP 1 Year old condo is the best for rental

Default TOP 1 Year old condo is the best for rental

Why? Because other than renovation workers and the noise dust and debris flying around, during the first year of defects resolution and touch up works on estate, there will be lots of (foreign) workers in and out milling about the place. As a tenant you may feel inconvenienced or less privacy, especially if you are a lady and swims often. FT are known (as told by some of the ang mo lady tenants i knew) to love gawking and staring.

Therefore, please do not be silly to rent something brand new freshly TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Why? Because other than renovation workers and the noise dust and debris flying around, during the first year of defects resolution and touch up works on estate, there will be lots of (foreign) workers in and out milling about the place. As a tenant you may feel inconvenienced or less privacy, especially if you are a lady and swims often. FT are known (as told by some of the ang mo lady tenants i knew) to love gawking and staring.

So what would be your suggestion? Leave it empty or self-stay for 1 year?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan0503
    So what would be your suggestion? Leave it empty or self-stay for 1 year?
    rent out to the bangla........for 1 year so easy for them to do touch up
    work...win-win....

Water Tank confirm no dead body inside.

I thought
    tenants like nw things & give good rental

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    I thought
    tenants like nw things & give good rental
    I also think so.....

IMHO

I think it is best to rent at first opportunity rather than wait.

When a mass market condo TOPs there is suddenly a flood of vacancies. The longer you hesitate to rent out the more challenging it becomes.

investor point of view....one day none rental is one day loss of revenue..

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    rent out to the bangla........for 1 year so easy for them to do touch up
    work...win-win....
    the very next day,,, all the contents of the unit will be empty...plus the tenant will be gone as well

I think MCM was telling to advise us not to rent FROM someone whose apartment/condo has just TOP. But of course, if we are the owner, we will like to rent out asap as long as there is a tenant, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    I think MCM was telling to advise us not to rent FROM someone whose apartment/condo has just TOP. But of course, if we are the owner, we will like to rent out asap as long as there is a tenant, haha.
    But I thought most forummers here are property owners. So that's naturally how most will interpret.

Unless he is refering to Mr B's group?

MCM = More CM? Lol no la i taking the shoe of the prospective tenant... If a project is good, even after one year people will still rent it. As to first year what to do with it... Eh... Actually my post indirectly saying that ll should charge higher rent after first year. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon
    Water Tank confirm no dead body inside.
    Wahaha who say no have. Bangla use as Spa dint you watch Noose... Where those congregate sure got strife and fights and murder

MCM = More CM? Lol no la i taking the shoe of the prospective tenant... If a project is good, even after one year people will still rent it. As to first year what to do with it... Eh... Actually my post indirectly saying that ll should charge higher rent after first year. ;-)
    faster rent out & earn $$$ liao lor..