Thread: Ooops!! just asking.. what will this forum be like when property crashed 20-30% ?...

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

Default Ooops!! just asking.. what will this forum be like when property crashed 20-30% ?...

now hor... singapore property market still retains some amount of bull strength, even after that CM jab.... bulls are still shiok shiok teasing the bears around....

just simple asking only... Oops!! what will this forum be like, when property market really crashed by 20-30% ?...

Then everyone will be busy asking about firesales and deals

Be fearful when others are greedy, be bold when others are fearful

Quote Originally Posted by ikan bilis
    now hor... singapore property market still retains some amount of bull strength, even after that CM jab.... bulls are still shiok shiok teasing the bears around....

just simple asking only... Oops!! what will this forum be like, when property market really crashed by 20-30% ?...
    I am hoping to see sharing of good deals.

Wait for 40%.. You stupid moron..
    Oops!! Not I say one.. Mr. B say one

It will become very quiet, all went out to bargain hunt

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    Or licking wounds....

Haha... Nobody will be sharing here and out there buying as low as possible.

no difference - this forum will be still very active. many if us were already in here since before the last crash

get lobang for firesale deals..

Default Why Property Stocks are climbing?

The property stocks in HK have climbed for weeks. The property stocks in Singapore is also up for days now.

What if, the property in Singapore will indeed go UP?

Thanks,
    Richard

At least two of us here have already said in no uncertain terms that prices will continue to rise.

That was months ago.

Just in case of doubt.........

Property prices will continue to rise throughout the whole of 2012.

Zero doubt in my mind.

Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    Wait for 40%.. You stupid moron..
    Oops!! Not I say one.. Mr. B say one
    YOU MORON!!!! Its 70%-90% down!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    Only few will be bargin hunting during bad times, rem the pathetic number of unit sales during the early 2000....showroom empty and agents all go lim kopi

Mr B take over this forum lah. You see, you see, oredi got people acting like Mr B here...

Quote Originally Posted by richwang
    The property stocks in HK have climbed for weeks. The property stocks in Singapore is also up for days now.

Thanks,
    Richard
    Yeah lor, must see the bright side also, what if WT cheong to 2000psf when TOP? Never say never....

Unfortunately property prices are going up again, although sales volume may drop, but it should be sufficient to sustain the developers since they have plenty of fats.

We have many new citizens and PRs in recent years, so I expect the demand to go up again in the next few years after they get married and have kids.

There are no major retrenchments in the pipeline in most sectors (other than finance and electronics). Due to scarcity of labor and reduction in in immigration numbers our economy should be doing quite okay this year.

What is driving the market now are those 99LH projects near the MRT stations+mall. I expect the demand for these projects to be quite strong this and next year (the SOHO fad is coming down since a negative newspaper report on it last year).

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Unfortunately property prices are going up again, although sales volume may drop, but it should be sufficient to sustain the developers since they have plenty of fats.

We have many new citizens and PRs in recent years, so I expect the demand to go up again in the next few years after they get married and have kids.

There are no major retrenchments in the pipeline in most sectors (other than finance and electronics). Due to scarcity of labor and reduction in in immigration numbers our economy should be doing quite okay this year.

What is driving the market now are those 99LH projects near the MRT stations+mall. I expect the demand for these projects to be quite strong this and next year (the SOHO fad is coming down since a negative newspaper report on it last year).
    thumb up analysis!

What is driving the market now are those 99LH projects near the MRT stations+mall. I expect the demand for these projects to be quite strong this and next year (the SOHO fad is coming down since a negative newspaper report on it last year).[/quote]

Can pls summarize the gist of what are the negative points on SOHO from the news report? I must have missed this news last year. Thanks.

Hmm, what about small quantum projects like parc rosewood etc. which are not near MRT nor malls but selling well

On the contrary, sg real estate is very coupled to the economy. If there is no recession or worse depression, inflation alone will bring the property price up. In bad times, it's a chain reaction - business drops - inventory shrinks - company downsized - retrenchment etc etc.

History will tell us that the market is cyclical rather than steady increasing manner. Yes, I would agree if you look at internal factors purely, with a growing population, people will need houses and that will drive prices in a upward manner.

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Hmm, what about small quantum projects like parc rosewood etc. which are not near MRT nor malls but selling well
    I'm also curious, but probably it has something to do with Felicia Chin... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ37uE_7kzU (she's so sweet ) [I mean to say the hunks who invested in this project may think this condos is full of Felicia Chin look-alike in bikinis at the pools]

Cheap MM will still continue to sell...

I'm also curious, but probably it has something to do with Felicia Chin... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ37uE_7kzU (she's so sweet )

ahaa Guillemard Edge had no Felicia Chin. probably selling point was FH + 4xxk

People will be waiting for it to crash another 10 - 20 %

Then it will recover. And oops!!!!! Missed the boat again!!!!!

Isn't that what happened in 2008/2009?

Mr B will assume the position of chief-soothsayer and popeship of this thread and forum

I'm also curious, but probably it has something to do with Felicia Chin... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ37uE_7kzU (she's so sweet ) [I mean to say the hunks who invested in this project may think this condos is full of Felicia Chin look-alike in bikinis at the pools]

Not surprising. Hunks should be quite brainless.

Crash 30%? Wait long long. Maybe when Singapore go to war with Malaysia...

Quote Originally Posted by richwang

Thanks,
    Richard
    If price goes up, can only wait for more CMs to be on the way as cannot sell if bought recently due to CM and if it is resale, it is not good now as being hindered by more GLS oncoming and with more units TOP.. rental is down I saw some reports too....

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Crash 30%? Wait long long. Maybe when Singapore go to war with Malaysia...
    I really have to agree that 30% drop is really quite unlikely....

if can get 10% below last transaction now should grab...

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

alamak!!... all of you are so bullish... like "don't know how high is the sky, and how thick is the earth"....

when crashed by 20-30% hor... you will find all the red red colored threads in this forum here...
    - "should i just default on S&P agreement and get forfeited 20%, price already crashed >20%"
    - "Sigh... My wife could not sleep everynight and fell sick, i gave up and cut loss on everything"
    - "Anyway to ask bank to allow interest payment only, me jobless now and cannot find tenant"
    - "If bank auction price of my property cannot cover loan amount, will i be made bankrupt?"
    - "where is devilplate and ysyap... MIA for 2months liow...i need help!!... paging for the 2!!"
    - "told you so, morons, and it will crashed to at least 70-80% in 2 weeks: by Mr Red"

haha... frightening or not??...

alamak!!... all of you are so bullish... like "don't know how high is the sky, and how thick is the earth"....

when crashed by 20-30% hor... you will find all the red red colored threads in this forum here...
    - "should i just default on S&P agreement and get forfeited 20%, price already crashed >20%"
    - "Sigh... My wife could not sleep everynight and fell sick, i gave up and cut loss on everything"
    - "Anyway to ask bank to allow interest payment only, me jobless now and cannot find tenant"
    - "If bank auction price of my property cannot cover loan amount, will i be made bankrupt?"
    - "where is devilplate and ysyap... MIA for 2months liow...i need help!!... paging for the 2!!"
    - "told you so, morons, and it will crashed to at least 70-80% in 2 weeks: by Mr Red"

haha... frightening or not??...

same like stock market..
    Ppl always shout they will buy when the price is XX, when price is XX, they say they will wait till is YY cos the fear of dropping is there and everyone is selling. Esp during the recession, when jobs are lost overnight, the fear increases. News around are mostly bad news which increase the fear.

Now is bright and sunny, ppl are shouting they will buy when price drop 10%. But when the time comes, the same group will remain silent and hope it drop another 20%.

The high can get higher and the low also can get lower. Cheers!