Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Promenade @ Pelikat (Former Pelikat mansion)

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Update 4th Dec 2012.
    Thanks Azeoprop for the pic! The last time I visited this site was in early aug and just flat piece of land... I had some prob posting the photos here.

nice! where was this taken from? i can imagine u riding on ur bike to minton then here

Quote Originally Posted by price
    nice! where was this taken from? i can imagine u riding on ur bike to minton then here
    Maybe from blk 141 with super zoom lense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanarazu
    Maybe from blk 141 with super zoom lense.
    Actually is from blk 142, same place for minton.

Actually is from blk 142, same place for minton.
    omg the block in hougang is so near this place?

Quote Originally Posted by price
    omg the block in hougang is so near this place?
    I thought the nearest hdb is one canal away.

just wondering anyone here vested in the residential ?

Hoping that the shopping centre will not be a dead town like upper serangoon shopping centre

Quote Originally Posted by Liverpool00
    I thought the nearest hdb is one canal away.

just wondering anyone here vested in the residential ?

Hoping that the shopping centre will not be a dead town like upper serangoon shopping centre
    This property has a lot of potential if you were to spend time on it.

I brought the penthouse less than 1 million for a 900 plus sqft, although there is void area, loft can be build to become a additional store space due the high ceiling design. Freehold

Layout is very squarish and both the master upstairs and downstairs are with attached bathroom. If you were to add a door after the kitchen, basically it becomes dual key and can be rented out as a separate unit.

The commercial if is not success is not a minus point for the property as there is quietness and residential owners will have ample of car park for use. Basic needs of shops and food is already almost at your doorstep at present moments

My point of view is that to make the commercial side work will have to depend on a 24 hrs supermarket, if it is not 24 hrs, it does not have any competitive edge against those in kovan.

If there is no supermarket, the other way is to be a F&B hub to compensate of what is lack in kovan, kovan begin a area where there is more and more ANG moh, there is not much of place where you can drink a cup of coffee with a group of friends or read a book under the sun. There is no Starbucks or coffeebean around. there is no pub for a mug of cold beer too. The nearest is in simon road, but for resident in lor ah soo, there is none.

So if either way, there will be trade off. Either way will attract re sale buyers as every one leads a different lifestyle

But one thing for sure is that residential owners have to thank to commercial buyers that they have helped us pay a high percentage of buliding cost as their Psf is $3000 and above with no parking lots allocated for them.

Looking forward, the HDB infront is more than 20 years and looking at track records, the enblock potential will be high in the coming 10 years. Which will create more pleasant surrounding. Mrt is something we might look forward too as government is planning to invest heavy in defu lane area which is a stone away from the property. Anyway if that does not happen kovan mrt is still within walking distance.

Just my 2 cents worth of views
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Dys
    This property has a lot of potential if you were to spend time on it.

I brought the penthouse less than 1 million for a 900 plus sqft, although there is void area, loft can be build to become a additional store space due the high ceiling design. Freehold

Layout is very squarish and both the master upstairs and downstairs are with attached bathroom. If you were to add a door after the kitchen, basically it becomes dual key and can be rented out as a separate unit.

The commercial if is not success is not a minus point for the property as there is quietness and residential owners will have ample of car park for use. Basic needs of shops and food is already almost at your doorstep at present moments

My point of view is that to make the commercial side work will have to depend on a 24 hrs supermarket, if it is not 24 hrs, it does not have any competitive edge against those in kovan.

If there is no supermarket, the other way is to be a F&B hub to compensate of what is lack in kovan, kovan begin a area where there is more and more ANG moh, there is not much of place where you can drink a cup of coffee with a group of friends or read a book under the sun. There is no Starbucks or coffeebean around. there is no pub for a mug of cold beer too. The nearest is in simon road, but for resident in lor ah soo, there is none.

So if either way, there will be trade off. Either way will attract re sale buyers as every one leads a different lifestyle

But one thing for sure is that residential owners have to thank to commercial buyers that they have helped us pay a high percentage of buliding cost as their Psf is $3000 and above with no parking lots allocated for them.

Looking forward, the HDB infront is more than 20 years and looking at track records, the enblock potential will be high in the coming 10 years. Which will create more pleasant surrounding. Mrt is something we might look forward too as government is planning to invest heavy in defu lane area which is a stone away from the property. Anyway if that does not happen kovan mrt is still within walking distance.

Just my 2 cents worth of views
    Cheers
    Dys did you buy for investment or for own-stay?

I am vested in the residential too.

Just went past the site recently.
    it says estimated date of completion as Q1 2015.

much earlier than the 2016 expected TOP.

Hi

Most likely own stay, how about you

The difficult part will be buliding the 3 basement. Once that is done, the rest will be very fast.

The expected date of completion is 4th qtr of 2015.

I guess mid 2015 will TOP.

Anyone got any updates on this development?

Heard there might be a fast food outlet

Anyone got any updates on this development?

Heard there might be a fast food outlet
    Where did you head this from and what is the name of the outlet?

He's kidding.. All the shops are tiny, unless a group of landlord decodes to rent it out together

Seems like lor ah soo will have a mrt base on the cross country line.

Seems like lor ah soo will have a mrt base on the cross country line.
    Should be at the northern tip of the new defu industrial park.

Should be at the northern tip of the new defu industrial park.
    That makes the lor ah soo the 20% that is not within 10 mins to MRT, they could have just come down one more stop.

That makes the lor ah soo the 20% that is not within 10 mins to MRT, they could have just come down one more stop.
    Original plan was to have hougang MRT link to bedok MRT. But that was changed now. Who knows maybe got chance they can link kovan MRT to the EW line?

Original plan was to have hougang MRT link to bedok MRT. But that was changed now. Who knows maybe got chance they can link kovan MRT to the EW line?
    However I see there is a chance to have a station at Defu lane which is a stone away from lor ah soo, hopefully it is near to lor ah soo. Currently proposed line already 17 years, other new line will take 30 yrs? We might be going mars for holiday by den.

Has anyone started to pay for the drawdown yet for this development?

not yet...still waiting

any sub-sale residential units here?

I have interested buyer

Update 6th March 2013.

IMG_2879 by AzeoP, on Flickr

Update 6th March 2013.

IMG_2879 by AzeoP, on Flickr
    Seems like nothing is built up yet

Seems like nothing is built up yet
    Three storeys of carparks. I think Oxley will take quite a while more to dig up to first floor. The website says 94% sold, wonder what is left.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni
    Three storeys of carparks. I think Oxley will take quite a while more to dig up to first floor. The website says 94% sold, wonder what is left.
    If im not wrong the carpark only 1 floor, 1st floor , b1 and b2 are shops/commercial.

by the way i heard the carpark is not free for tenants and resi owners?
    must pay seperate rate on top of maintenance fees.

hope oxley can give free carpark.

If im not wrong the carpark only 1 floor, 1st floor , b1 and b2 are shops/commercial.

Hmmm... I recall seeing the floor plan having 2 levels of car park, B1 and B2

I think B3 got carpark, B2 also have together with commercial units. My relative got 1 unit.

The agent said residential unit have 1 carpark space.

But commercial think not. Anyway all subject to change also later on.

I really think is 3 underground floors. Surely will take a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni
    I think B3 got carpark, B2 also have together with commercial units. My relative got 1 unit.

The agent said residential unit have 1 carpark space.

But commercial think not. Anyway all subject to change also later on.

I really think is 3 underground floors. Surely will take a long time.
    It could be B1 all shops and b2 shops and car park and finally b3 all carpark.

Any commercial owners care to share what line of business are they running in this development?

Default 市建局管制商场“鞋盒”零售店面

URA guidelines: http://www.ura.gov.sg/circulars/text/dc13-02.htm
    Highlighted: The average retail unit size should not be less than 50sqm

继公寓和厂房之后
    市建局管制商场“鞋盒”零售店面
    (2013-03-27)早报
    赵恺健 报道

许文远在他的博客上指出,有发展商虽拟议发展购物商场项目,但其中大多数属于鞋盒零售单位,最小的甚至仅9平方公尺,比停车位还小。也有一些是商场的重新发展项目,而其新申请中的零售单位数量,甚至是原来商场的10倍多。

继政府去年出手管制“鞋盒公寓”和“鞋盒厂房”后,如今进一步管制“鞋盒零售店面”,通过推出新的指导原则限制零售店面的平均面积,确保零售店面的大小多元化,满足所有购物者的需求。

国家发展部长许文远昨天在他的博客上指出,最近有一些过去建造鞋盒公寓和厂房的发展商,转而发展鞋盒零售店面单位。

他说:“市区重建局(URA)收到的一些申请中,有发展商虽拟议发展购物商场项目,但其中大多数属于鞋盒零售单位,最小的甚至仅9平方公尺。这个面积的店面甚至比一个停车位还小。”

他也指出,有一些申请是商场的重新发展项目,而其新申请中所提出的零售店面单位数量,甚至是原来商场的10倍多。

许文远认为,小零售店面对零售业来说是有存在的必要,这样可以支持创业者,也符合一些行业的需求,如文具店、花店和货币兑换商。不过,当这些小型单位成为商场中主要的商店类型,就必须关注这些商店的可行性与客户的购物体验。此外,太多小型单位也将造成停车问题。

他也担心这些单位若主要是卖给个别投资者而非真正的零售业者,最终个别投资者会将这些店面出售或出租给谁。

根据市建局昨天发布的新指导原则,新的商业项目与综合发展项目中的零售店面,其平均面积不可少于50平方公尺(约538平方英尺)。零售发展项目的单边走廊,最低宽度为2.0公尺到2.4公尺;而在双边走廊,其最低宽度为2.4公尺到3.0公尺。

许文远在博客中说:“这将有利于购物者和零售业者,确保所有新的发展项目都拥有大小多元化的店面,并涵盖通用设计准则,以满足所有购物者的需求,包括那些推婴儿车的家庭与轮椅使用者。”

市建局表示,这些新指导原则是在咨询了主要业内人士,例如新加坡产业发展商公会(REDAS)和新加坡建筑师学会后才推出的。

新加坡产业发展商公会表示认同政府的意愿,即要促进优质购物商场的发展及推广一个安全和愉快的购物体验。

今年热卖的商业项目包括了Alexandra Central商场,其分层零售店面几乎每个单位都有20人争购,在一天内几乎售罄。但在一周内却又有不少单位在市场转售,包括一些十多平方公尺的单位。

世邦魏理仕(CBRE)零售服务董事李美丽指出,在经过一系列私宅和工业房地产的降温措施后,投资活动转到商业房地产。最近一些项目是以分层地契出售,有些单位的面积较小,使投资者负担得起其价格。

她说,指导原则推出后将限制发展商未来的项目有太多鞋盒单位,进而限制潜在买家的需求。

莱坊(Knight Frank)咨询与研究部主管方宝顺认为,这项指导原则将主要影响到那些综合发展项目的商场。他指出,在大型商场中,如果拥有较大的超市、食阁、时装品牌大租户或电影院,就较容易超过这个平均面积,不受指导原则影响。

不过,在综合发展项目中,小型商场可能难以吸引到这些大租户,而他们也必须拥有一定数量的店面才可以确保商场的活力。

欣乐国际(SLP)执行董事麦俊荣则表示,一些比较旧的分层地契购物中心,单位面积比较大,但目前新项目的单位面积却越来越小。太多小单位对商场的挑战,是很难获得良好的租户组合。

不过,他担心这些指导原则反而可能产生预料之外的副作用。他说,在私宅与工业房地产降温措施推出后,很多投机需求转到了商业项目。政府在去年限制工业厂房面积不能低于150平方公尺,今年也推出卖方印花税(SSD),抑制了短期内转手的投机需求,但在鞋盒零售店面却没有类似的明确限制。

他认为,在指导原则推出后,反而把这些现有的鞋盒单位变成限量产品,在没有限制投机活动的情况下,热钱依然会去炒这一类型的房地产。

Update 4th April 2013.

IMG_3043S by AzeoP, on Flickr