Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Promenade @ Pelikat (Former Pelikat mansion)

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity
    Primo owners won't bang their heads as majority of those who bought during preview got it for less than $1k/psf for typical units.

I am very interested to know how much is promenade's psf for their 1+1?
    Montaigne can advise?
    I am vested in Primo thus interested to know how it will affect my pricing.

Glad to hear a supermarket might be coming.
    I suppose Montaigne got your unit there.
    Congrats on your new purchase!
    ur vested thats why u wont

dun know about their 1+1 pricing...
    but their 3+S penthouse 131sqm @ $940psf - SOLD
    3+family penthouse 121sqm @$920psf - SOLD
    3+study 151sqm @ $830psf - SOLD

Primo owners won't bang their heads as majority of those who bought during preview got it for less than $1k/psf for typical units.

I am very interested to know how much is promenade's psf for their 1+1?
    Montaigne can advise?
    I am vested in Primo thus interested to know how it will affect my pricing.

Glad to hear a supermarket might be coming.
    I suppose Montaigne got your unit there.
    Congrats on your new purchase!
    1+1 bedder on average around $12xx to $13xxpsf. Initially I thought should be close to casa cambio pricing, surprisingly much Lower. I saw primo floorplans, bigger size but inefficient layout for one bedder as well as 1+1. Large quantum but poor layout. That is my observation. Not trying to talk down primo.

Maybe I should say that those who bought primo 3bedder ph will bang head. From the cavests, those bigger size units I suppose are 3bedder Ph mostly in the range of 9xx psf. Ph in general a better buy for tis project.

No worries bro, I m not saying u r trying to talk down primo.
    Everyone's got their own opinions and I respect their own views and opinions.

I myself loved my parkview and development else I won't hv bought it in the first place. But every project will also hv it's cons as well. Primo's con will be its high maintenance fees and my unit's big balcony.
    I hv a 3 bedder there and my balcony is big. The other units all hv acceptable size balconies.
    I love balconies as i like to chill and read books there while enjoying the pool and some parkview but i will hv hope for a slightly smaller one. If its just slightly smaller, it'll be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    1+1 bedder on average around $12xx to $13xxpsf. Initially I thought should be close to casa cambio pricing, surprisingly much Lower. I saw primo floorplans, bigger size but inefficient layout for one bedder as well as 1+1. Large quantum but poor layout. That is my observation. Not trying to talk down primo.

No worries bro, I m not saying u r trying to talk down primo.
    Everyone's got their own opinions and I respect their own views and opinions.

I myself loved my parkview and development else I won't hv bought it in the first place. But every project will also hv it's cons as well. Primo's con will be its high maintenance fees and my unit's big balcony.
    I hv a 3 bedder there and my balcony is big. The other units all hv acceptable size balconies.
    I love balconies as i like to chill and read books there while enjoying the pool and some parkview but i will hv hope for a slightly smaller one. If its just slightly smaller, it'll be perfect.
    Not trying to be sarcastic.... Place some plants around the balcony perimeter and it will instantly appear smaller... And more cosy.

Thanks for suggestion.
    I was actually thinking of that too.
    Some plants and a really comfortable set of outdoor sofa or daybeds. Haha
    Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    Not trying to be sarcastic.... Place some plants around the balcony perimeter and it will instantly appear smaller... And more cosy.

Hey guys, just bought a unit here today, a commercial space. Finally can realise our dream of setting up a shop.

Understand that the commercial units are almost 90% sold. Level 1 is fully sold, Basement 1 still left about 30 odd units. Heard from the agent that the residential units are going to be launched to the public next week.

Is anyone else vested here?

How much is the $psf for commercial unit?
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisop
    Hey guys, just bought a unit here today, a commercial space. Finally can realise our dream of setting up a shop.

Understand that the commercial units are almost 90% sold. Level 1 is fully sold, Basement 1 still left about 30 odd units. Heard from the agent that the residential units are going to be launched to the public next week.

Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    How much is the $psf for commercial unit?
    The psf for commercial unit is about $2632 before gst.

Congrats! Wonder how much will be the residential unit?
    The psf for commercial unit is about $2632 before gst.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Congrats!
    Hahaha thanks!

Went to bed last night not knowing/thinking that I would actually purchase a shop today and from this place. Would be cool if I actually have the money to purchase a residential unit above. But no money liao.

Hahaha thanks!

Went to bed last night not knowing/thinking that I would actually purchase a shop today and from this place. Would be cool if I actually have the money to purchase a residential unit above. But no money liao.
    You bought the shop before hatching a business plan or you already have an existing business and expanding there? The shop sizes are very small and restrictive to many types of trades. I understand F&B outlets have to get another licence/approval from authority.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Congrats! Wonder how much will be the residential unit?
    Thanks DC33_2008! Really happy that we finally owned a shop.

I heard from the agent that it is roughly about $1200psf. The only unit in the showroom is a 1 bedder.. really small. But guess ok if it's a single person staying there. The washing machine/dryer is actually placed next to the front door! Very odd position, but luckily well hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    You bought the shop before hatching a business plan or you already have an existing business and expanding there? The shop sizes are very small and restrictive to many types of trades. I understand F&B outlets have to get another licence/approval from authority.
    Hehe yes we have a business plan. Otherwise wouldn't throw in the money like this. I like it for the fact that I do not have to open shop 7 days a week/12 hours a day.

Hehe yes we have a business plan. Otherwise wouldn't throw in the money like this. I like it for the fact that I do not have to open shop 7 days a week/12 hours a day.
    U cannot control what others are selling and competing against you. There are just too many shops in this mall, not forgetting the nearby malls and HDB shops.

Got 1145 families from Minton to support you!

U cannot control what others are selling and competing against you. There are just too many shops in this mall, not forgetting the nearby malls and HDB shops.
    Yes definitely can't control what others are selling. But my business model is targeting a niche market, so I am not worried about competition. Herein lies the difference.

Hahahahahha! Thank you so much Azeoprop!!!

hyenergix, see.... got 1145 families from Minton going to support me already!

Yes definitely can't control what others are selling. But my business model is targeting a niche market, so I am not worried about competition. Herein lies the difference.
    In start-ups, always try to cut down on overheads. Wish u success anyway.

In start-ups, always try to cut down on overheads. Wish u success anyway.
    Thanks for your advice and well wishes to my future business!

Haha talk about minton... The commercial shops at minton sold to a single buyer even before they were marketed. Powerful...

Chrisop, u were vested at minton right? All the best for your business!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricade
    I like this project's cOncept - I think this project has the potential to change the surin Kovan landed area to become more vibrant - just like village@serangoon.

Coupled with the fact that there is no nearby lifestyle mall in that area - and target market of ppl staying in the landed, hdb, as well as minton megaproject - the commercial units have the potential to do well if it pottage the right kind of vibe.

Furthermore, although this project is deep inside the landed area of jalan pelikat, it is also quite close to the main road that is housing ave 1.

Looks quite attractive to me. Hoping that there will be a good anchor tenant to add to the vibe.
    Have u been to village in serangoon? Its crowd don't do the place justice. I like it becoz Italy not crowded!doubt some of the shops will survive.

Not many ppl prefer to announce being vested in certain projects nowadays for reasons like being slam on your your face etc. some of the forumers here are very mean. They will not spare a thought of those buyers who have already committed a unit and instead of congratulations, they called ppl names like stupid, no brainers etc and said things to cause then regrets and alarm. U just be mentally prepared. Just go and read up those latest launch threads you will understand. having seen so much, I prefer not to announce if I m vested in any project.

Knowing that 90% were sold plus there will be a huge super market there, think this place will do well. By june, the park connector should be ready. Residential already more than 50% sold before launched to public. Big units are popular due to low psf considered this is freehold and very walkable to mrt. Comparing price with bliss@kovan, this is considered a steal. What you saw in the showflat is not a one bedder, it's a one plus study. Maybe you didn't know that the space beside the entrance is actually a study room, many thought that it does not belongs to the unit. So adding that space in, it is not that small. Quantum super low for a FH 1+1, from 540k.

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian
    Haha talk about minton... The commercial shops at minton sold to a single buyer even before they were marketed. Powerful...

Chrisop, u were vested at minton right? All the best for your business!
    Hi new2mondrian! Yup I'm also vested in Minton. Thanks!

That buyer in Minton really power.

Knowing that 90% were sold plus there will be a huge super market there, think this place will do well. By june, the park connector should be ready. Residential already more than 50% sold before launched to public. Big units are popular due to low psf considered this is freehold and very walkable to mrt. Comparing price with bliss@kovan, this is considered a steal. What you saw in the showflat is not a one bedder, it's a one plus study. Maybe you didn't know that the space beside the entrance is actually a study room, many thought that it does not belongs to the unit. So adding that space in, it is not that small. Quantum super low for a FH 1+1, from 540k.
    hey, how long does it take to walk to kovan mrt? how big are their 1+1s?

Haha no wonder! Was wondering how come got 2 living rooms. Still feel the unit is too small... I mean for us. We need lots of space for our rubbish. But in terms of freehold, it's still relatively cheaper than those which are launched around the same time.

I think it is excellent buy except I dont really like the tacky colorful screens. Also, so many commercial units. Wonder if next time will have problem in security, maintenance issues etc. Just check out the Mezzo thread...