Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Promenade @ Pelikat (Former Pelikat mansion)

User Info Menu

Not too sure abt commercial, but think residential should not have problem selling out. Even PH is efficient in terms of layout. Not all units, but most, i think. Have placed a cheque, but not sure if they can meet my price hohoho...

Exalted

User Info Menu

if developer managing the shops den still got hope....

User Info Menu

Mayb after the park connector ready liao things may changed. Tempted to get shop cos pricing ok, but not confident in the crowd. But things may really change.

User Info Menu

Maybe free can go down take a look at their showflat. Nicely done up.

Divine

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    Not too sure abt commercial, but think residential should not have problem selling out. Even PH is efficient in terms of layout. Not all units, but most, i think. Have placed a cheque, but not sure if they can meet my price hohoho...
    Why didnt u get Millage?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by price
    Why didnt u get Millage?
    Prefer kovan. also like the fact that it is near the park, plus park is ippt friendly. Can enjoy peace few steps away when u need a breather.

User Info Menu

I like this project's cOncept - I think this project has the potential to change the surin Kovan landed area to become more vibrant - just like [email protected]

Coupled with the fact that there is no nearby lifestyle mall in that area - and target market of ppl staying in the landed, hdb, as well as minton megaproject - the commercial units have the potential to do well if it pottage the right kind of vibe.

Furthermore, although this project is deep inside the landed area of jalan pelikat, it is also quite close to the main road that is housing ave 1.

Looks quite attractive to me. Hoping that there will be a good anchor tenant to add to the vibe.

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ricade
    I like this project's cOncept - I think this project has the potential to change the surin Kovan landed area to become more vibrant - just like [email protected]

Coupled with the fact that there is no nearby lifestyle mall in that area - and target market of ppl staying in the landed, hdb, as well as minton megaproject - the commercial units have the potential to do well if it pottage the right kind of vibe.

Furthermore, although this project is deep inside the landed area of jalan pelikat, it is also quite close to the main road that is housing ave 1.

Looks quite attractive to me. Hoping that there will be a good anchor tenant to add to the vibe.
    Shoppers with cars will find it a hassle to access.

Divine

User Info Menu

I dont think the renewed serangoon village mall is doing very well leh? Every time i'm there the crowd is quite pathetic

User Info Menu

Well maybe the businesses may not be doing so well, but do u see any empty shops in the mall?

I figure the commercial ppty owners must be quite pleased with the full rental occupancy.

The residents staying at serangoon gardens must also be quite happy to have the commercial shops adding some vibrancy into their neighbourhood.

Just my 2 cents worth..