Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Promenade @ Pelikat (Former Pelikat mansion)

Divine

User Info Menu

$1450?? i really doubt so lar? unless they are going to TOP next month then maybe.

$1450 now can buy a lot of MM in TK/East coast address leh

User Info Menu

Should be between 10xxk to 13xxk. imho is a better buy than the next door primo residences. Which has large quantum and unit layout cmi

User Info Menu

Just went to the showflat.. so super small..only display the 1 bedder.

The agent had very limited knowledge when I ask her questions. Anyway, she told me price not out but the gauge for 1 bedder is from 1200-1400psf but 3 bedder & abv, which they call them Pent house is ard $10xx to $13xx psf.

btw, they have 270 shops but they are all super small. The smallest she showed me is 14sqm..dunno can sell what..lol

User Info Menu

Yup I find the agent who served me is very clueless also.. Nit very happy at all with their service.

Agency better buck up their performance.. Even if it's Huttons but based on current situation they may have a hard time with this project.

Senior

User Info Menu

This one has open-air concept shopping mall*. I'm not sure if this will make it popular with shoppers. The focus is on commerical (as the psf is much higher probably in the range of $2500-4500 psf) and probably the agent is given a higher commission to push for commercial units.

I passed by Primo Residences also. The units near or facing the park are super noisy due to teenagers playing there. Good luck to the owners/tenants.

* I suspect Watertown also has a similar open-air concept mall (anyone can confirm?)

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    This one has open-air concept shopping mall*. I'm not sure if this will make it popular with shoppers. The focus is on commerical (as the psf is much higher probably in the range of $2500-4500 psf) and probably the agent is given a higher commission to push for commercial units.

I passed by Primo Residences also. The units near or facing the park are super noisy due to teenagers playing there. Good luck to the owners/tenants.

* I suspect Watertown also has a similar open-air concept mall (anyone can confirm?)
    greenwich got

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix

Day time noisy still ok. As long as lights off they stop then no issue. Can call police if they still playing when lights off.

Divine

User Info Menu

VVIP PREVIEW ON
    5TH APRIL 12PM

Selling Points:
    Rare mixed commercial and residential development in District 19
    Located in Centralised City Fringe
    Located in a Neighbourhood of Landed Properties
    Easy access to expressways like PIE, KPE and ECP
    Easy access to public transport as Kovan MRT is just minutes’ walk away
    Minutes’ walk to Heartland Mall
    Highly sought after location for both foreigners and locals
    Close proximity to eateries and amenities
    Close proximity to good educational institutions such as Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School, Cedar Girls’ School etc

Best Investment for Investors on Commercial:
    - Loan up to 80% (Not affected by existing residential loan)
    - Down payment 20%
    - Foreigner eligible
    - No seller stamp duty: can buy and sell anytime
    - High investment & Rental yield
    - Best location near future Paya Lebar BizHub
    - No ABSD! (Additional Buyer's Stamp Duty)

~ ENJOY EARLY BIRD PREVIEW PRICE! ~

Indicative Price
    B1 &B2 Shops PSF: Estimated $2500psf+-
    1st Floor Shops PSF: Estimated $3500psf UP
    Shops Quantum: From $3xxK Onwards

Typical Residential PSF: Estimated $1200psf UP
    Penthouse Residential PSF: Estimated $1000psf UP
    Residential Quantum: From $5xxK Onwards

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Montaigne
    Day time noisy still ok. As long as lights off they stop then no issue. Can call police if they still playing when lights off.
    Our policemen will be very busy with this rather than working on major crimes...

Anyway I think it is okay for the teenagers to have good clean fun with their friends at the park. It is just poor design on developer's part to site some units facing the park directly.

Finally a subsale in Primo Residences recently.

User Info Menu

It will b worrying if there r just a handful of commercial units (say less than 30 shops) in this mixed development, don't think can survive. But 270?! But think someone mentioned there's no themes/zones, so may end up rojak. Still, good for the neighboring residents.