Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Seletar Park Residence (D28, 99 leasehold, Tuan Sing)

Quote Originally Posted by GT23
    Alluding to avoid the meatballs in Ikea Tampines and stop shopping at Courts and Giant as well since there are more wafer fabs there??

Oh no, cannot visit all the pet farms inside there and also the fish pond le

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    The prata can glow in the dark perhaps. Lol.
    glow in the dark ejac late at night more like it....

eh you all know me how many years here liao - i super sensitive to pollution one maciam captain planet - just instead of 6 pack i got 1 big pack.

thus no no to punggol, pasir panjang, sembawang, paya lebar, jurong west, and now seletar!

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    glow in the dark ejac late at night more like it....

eh you all know me how many years here liao - i super sensitive to pollution one maciam captain planet - just instead of 6 pack i got 1 big pack.

thus no no to punggol, pasir panjang, sembawang, paya lebar, jurong west, and now seletar!
    Bro, given the size of singapore, when the haze comes, the whole island will kana right, else which part of singapore would be safest?

Quote Originally Posted by Night
    Bro, given the size of singapore, when the haze comes, the whole island will kana right, else which part of singapore would be safest?
    my own twisted and screwy opinions nia :P

seen this, abit late, given the location is not that attractive
    but when location is slight disadvantaged, the developer worked extra hard to make proj appealing

the 4.8m ceiling height kicked alot of asses, i am easy sold by high ceiling
    fitting & finishing is above average
    low dense
    the whole development is emiting a certain touch of class, hard to describe
    huge differentiation, vs other mass market stuff
    layout is efficient

ok common roomsize are not great, but overall a good development

suffer some unable to withdraw symthoms
    CM7 helps to make cure abit of that

are they waiting for sales to complete here before launching potong pasir?

Quote Originally Posted by price
    are they waiting for sales to complete here before launching potong pasir?
    Do not think the two are linked bec it does not make sense. For Sennett, Either there are some problems with the final plan approval or they are waiting for the bidding of the site opp it.

Agent told me yesterday only left less than 30 units. The construction work will start after Chinese New Year

Quote Originally Posted by Night
    Oh no, cannot visit all the pet farms inside there and also the fish pond le
    Read somewhere recently all the pet farms are gonna kena move

North Coast Innovation Corridor
    We intend to make the future North Coast an innovative economic corridor buzzing with ideas, creative design and new technologies. It will span from Woodlands Regional Centre, Sembawang, the future Seletar Regional Centre to the learning corridor and creative cluster at Punggol.
    Over the longer term, the Seletar Regional Centre has the potential to grow to two times the size of the Tampines Regional Centre. Located next to it is the Seletar Aerospace Park which will provide a range of activities including training, and research and development.
    The Seletar Regional Centre and Seletar Aerospace Park will be a major employment node for people living in the north and northeast.
    Along the Sembawang coastline, new waterfront land will be freed up once we phase out the existing shipyard facilities. This will also provide land for new business activities.

Where is the Seletar Regional Centre? Is this in the half sentosa-sized area that gfoo posted (listed in masterplan 2008 as B2 industrial) and therefore defaulted SPR? In fact Seletar Regional Centre was abandoned previously in concept plan 2001 - so change of plan now? Will it become another regional centre like Tampines, Jurong and Woodlands?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regional_centre_(Singapore)

A regional centre in the city-state of Singapore is a second-tier commercial zone after the main central business district in the Central Area. About 15 times the size of a normal town centre in Housing Development Board (HDB) towns, they are located in three suburban districts of Singapore, namely the Woodlands Regional Centre located at Woodlands in the North Region; the Tampines Regional Centre at Tampines in the East Region, and the Jurong East Regional Centre at Jurong East in the West Region. Original plans for these regional centres included a fourth regional centre serving the North-East Region in Seletar, but it has since been dropped.

So the mention of Seletar Regional Centre - does this mean that this is going to be reinstated?

found the Seletar Regional Centre...

Last edited by lifeline; 31-01-13 at 16:59.

"The Seletar Regional Centre has the potential to grow to two times the size of the Tampines Regional Centre. Located next to it is the Seletar Aerospace Park which will provide a range of activities including training"

If I look at 2008 Master Plan, there is a huge reserve land (in yellow) beside the Seletar Aerospace Park. This shall be the land for SRC. I believe this reserve land will change into for commercial use in coming 2013 Master Plan

2013-01-24 SELETAR PARK RESIDENCE 17 SELETAR ROAD #XX-XX 28 99 YRS FROM 2011 581 735,258 1,265
    2013-01-24 SELETAR PARK RESIDENCE 17 SELETAR ROAD #XX-XX 28 99 YRS FROM 2011 592 756,000 1,277psf
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    2013-01-24 SELETAR PARK RESIDENCE 17 SELETAR ROAD #XX-XX 28 99 YRS FROM 2011 581 735,258 1,265
    2013-01-24 SELETAR PARK RESIDENCE 17 SELETAR ROAD #XX-XX 28 99 YRS FROM 2011 592 756,000 1,277psf
    Seem developer can hold the price

Left a couple of 4 bedders..

Latest report from URA

13 UNITS sold in Jan and left 24 unsold.

High - $1306/psf
    Mid - $1275/psf
    Low = $ 748/psf

I am tracking the price but seem it did not go down base on the URA transaction record.

Does anyone know whether the developer gives away voucher or other discounts that would not reflect in the transaction price?

Default Any One know if there is a forum for Seletar Park Residence Owners?

Hi owners here? Is there a forum for Seletar Park Residence Owners?

Quote Originally Posted by aerobic View Post
    Hi owners here? Is there a forum for Seletar Park Residence Owners?
    Seem there isn't any. This thread is quiet for quite sometimes

I had my dinner few weeks ago. The Greenwich building is quite nice from outside. Anyone know when will be the TOP?

Was at Greenwich V recently and saw that SPR is quite ready for TOP. Developer and surveyors are rushing for last minute job! TOP date in S&P is 30 Sep 2015.

Hopefully the final product will look as high end as the brochure and showflat.

Was at Greenwich V last week and take this opportunity to view SPR. The workers still doing the gardening and the path way. Also saw workers rushing to finish some units. May be SPR can not ready for inspection by Sep but doubt TOP can be obtained next month.

My wife actual prefer Greenwich external look than SPR. Hope the finishing quality is good

SPR received the TOP status on 14 Sep. FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop View Post
    Hopefully the final product will look as high end as the brochure and showflat.
    Was at the site this weekend. The final product at club house, pool and surrounding are very nice. But those units facing landed property are too close especially block 21 low floor facing a wall from balcony. Did not have chance to see the unit inside finalizing. Any comments?

The workmanship on floor is disappointing. Marble tiles with "cracked veins", cabinet laminates had many dents and scratches and patches on flooring.

Quote Originally Posted by Seletarer View Post
    The workmanship on floor is disappointing. Marble tiles with "cracked veins", cabinet laminates had many dents and scratches and patches on flooring.
    Tuan Sing shall earn quite a lot with this project. They won the bid at $467psf. So the breakeven cost shall be around$800+

Do the law protect buyer if the finishing is bad? Even the developer willing to do the repair or further touch up, it is still losing on buyer sides (eg. lost on rental, continue paying monthly maintenance fee ... etc

Do liaise with the person in charge. I don't own a unit here but for the price paid, quality must be assured.
    From experience, just threaten to go to CASE to file a report, that should expedite the replacement process.