Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 266

Thread: Seletar Park Residence (D28, 99 leasehold, Tuan Sing)

  1. #1
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Seletar Park Residence (D28, 99 leasehold, Tuan Sing)

    Seletar Park Residence is a 5-storey residential development with an estimated 276 units of 1 to 4 bedrooms apartment with a basement car park. Designed by acclaimed architects SCDA, the 99-year leasehold site of about 187,900 sq ft is located within the established Seletar Hills private estate, close to the future Seletar Aerospace Park. It enjoys easy access to the rest of Singapore via the Central Expressway (CTE) and Tampines Expressway (TPE), and is near the Yio Chu Kang and Sengkang MRT stations.


    visit Seletar Park Residence website


    http://forums.condosingapore.com/att...1&d=1330009486


    visit Seletar Park Residence website





  2. #2
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Seletar Park Residence

    brochure added to Seletar Park Residence website

  3. #3
    Divine

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webber
    brochure added to Seletar Park Residence website
    How near is this to the mrt?

  4. #4
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Seletar Park Residence

    minutes' drive

  5. #5
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Which mrt station??

  6. #6
    Exalted

    User Info Menu

    Default

    the siteplan looks tidy and neat.....

    where is the exact location?

  7. #7
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    right beside The Greenwich!

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    the siteplan looks tidy and neat.....

    where is the exact location?

  8. #8
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Can build on the price tag at Greenwich...

  9. #9
    东方

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Wa lan so many projects fighting for limited expats working in aerospace hub good luck man investors who bought into these

  10. #10
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    show flat coming up when?

  11. #11
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Wa lan so many projects fighting for limited expats working in aerospace hub good luck man investors who bought into these
    supply is still not enough

  12. #12
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Seletar Park Residence - Tuan Sing

    Floor plans are out, watch it soon at Seletar Park Residence website.

  13. #13
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default From BT today

    Over in Seletar, Tuan Sing is expected to preview around mid-March its 99-year leasehold condo, Seletar Park Residence. Pricing for the 276-unit, five-storey development is expected to take after The Greenwich next door, where transactions have ranged from $1,244 psf to $1,512 psf over the past four months based on caveats data. However, as an analyst points out, half of The Greenwich's 319 units are one bedders, allowing higher per square foot pricing to be extracted.

    As for Seletar Park Residence, 93 or a third of the project's units are one-bedders. The project has 113 two-bedders, 46 three-bedders and 24 four-bedroom apartments.

    The project is being designed by award-winning SCDA Architects. Tuan Sing is developing Seletar Park Residence on a site that it clinched at a state tender in December 2010 for $468 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr).

    'We are preserving a row of raintrees on the site and will design a board walk and tree house around them, as part of our 'green' and sustainability efforts. We will also include a golf driving simulator room in our project,' said Tuan Sing chief financial officer Chong Chou Yuen.

    The group also has another 99-year leasehold condo plot, next to Potong Pasir MRT Station, on which it is planning a project of about 312 units, including townhouses. A launch is likely around end-June, said Mr Chong. The project is being designed by MKPL Architects.

    Tuan Sing has a third residential project, at the freehold Serene House site in the Cluny Park Road area opposite Botanic Gardens MRT Station. The 63-unit low rise project is likely to be released towards end-September, Mr Chong estimated.

  14. #14
    Divine

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    Over in Seletar, Tuan Sing is expected to preview around mid-March its 99-year leasehold condo, Seletar Park Residence. Pricing for the 276-unit, five-storey development is expected to take after The Greenwich next door, where transactions have ranged from $1,244 psf to $1,512 psf over the past four months based on caveats data. However, as an analyst points out, half of The Greenwich's 319 units are one bedders, allowing higher per square foot pricing to be extracted.

    As for Seletar Park Residence, 93 or a third of the project's units are one-bedders. The project has 113 two-bedders, 46 three-bedders and 24 four-bedroom apartments.

    The project is being designed by award-winning SCDA Architects. Tuan Sing is developing Seletar Park Residence on a site that it clinched at a state tender in December 2010 for $468 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr).

    'We are preserving a row of raintrees on the site and will design a board walk and tree house around them, as part of our 'green' and sustainability efforts. We will also include a golf driving simulator room in our project,' said Tuan Sing chief financial officer Chong Chou Yuen.

    The group also has another 99-year leasehold condo plot, next to Potong Pasir MRT Station, on which it is planning a project of about 312 units, including townhouses. A launch is likely around end-June, said Mr Chong. The project is being designed by MKPL Architects.

    Tuan Sing has a third residential project, at the freehold Serene House site in the Cluny Park Road area opposite Botanic Gardens MRT Station. The 63-unit low rise project is likely to be released towards end-September, Mr Chong estimated.
    Where is the potong pasir site?

  15. #15
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Seletar Park Residence


  16. #16
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webber
    Interesting layout. Master toilets design is new. Sink is outside the toilet. Like that, after using the toilet, still must open door to wash hand outside just like shopping mall toilets. Then the water will be constantly splattered on the bedroom floor. Might damage the floor tiles if its timber stripe or the likes...

    Master bedroom size is decent. For 3 bedder, to access the yard toilet, must walk through the utility room but I guess its ok if only the domestic helper uses that toilet...

  17. #17
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Interesting layout. Master toilets design is new. Sink is outside the toilet. Like that, after using the toilet, still must open door to wash hand outside just like shopping mall toilets. Then the water will be constantly splattered on the bedroom floor. Might damage the floor tiles if its timber stripe or the likes...

    Master bedroom size is decent. For 3 bedder, to access the yard toilet, must walk through the utility room but I guess its ok if only the domestic helper uses that toilet...
    Maybe sink area same material as bath... so no problem.

    But WC will be wet after shower.....

  18. #18
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Interesting layout. Master toilets design is new. Sink is outside the toilet. Like that, after using the toilet, still must open door to wash hand outside just like shopping mall toilets. Then the water will be constantly splattered on the bedroom floor. Might damage the floor tiles if its timber stripe or the likes...

    Master bedroom size is decent. For 3 bedder, to access the yard toilet, must walk through the utility room but I guess its ok if only the domestic helper uses that toilet...
    Living in such a unit sure lead to divorce. Normally guys not so particular when washing hands, face or brushing teeth with some water splattering on floor.....but wives not so kind with putting up with wet floors......sure nag and nag and nag.....

    Maybe floorplan print wrongly.....where got sink inside masterbedroom itself de?

  19. #19
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Living in such a unit sure lead to divorce. Normally guys not so particular when washing hands, face or brushing teeth with some water splattering on floor.....but wives not so kind with putting up with wet floors......sure nag and nag and nag.....

    Maybe floorplan print wrongly.....where got sink inside masterbedroom itself de?
    Now new ruling demands that floorplans reflect accurate stuff so how can it be printed wrongly...

  20. #20
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Living in such a unit sure lead to divorce. Normally guys not so particular when washing hands, face or brushing teeth with some water splattering on floor.....but wives not so kind with putting up with wet floors......sure nag and nag and nag.....

    Maybe floorplan print wrongly.....where got sink inside masterbedroom itself de?
    Must be due to wind-Water reason. I saw a unit with sink in master room, before.

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •