Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Property agents FAVOURITE lines...

Default Property agents FAVOURITE lines...

ha ha last weekend went to view a unit at the petals...after viewing i told the agent..thanks..will discuss with my wife and get back to you if interested...he he he....the agent threw the famous line at me...

"Sir owner already received offer he is considering you better be fast"....

i was thinking to myself all this cea...BULLSHIT 20 years ago i went to view property and over the years blady agents...NOTHING else to say... ALL COPY N PASTE...but hey they earn good $$ for that BULLShi%^%

so what are the other famous lines u guys heard..share share since NOBODY is buying and EVERYBODY is SELLING...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    ha ha last weekend went to view a unit at the petals...after viewing i told the agent..thanks..will discuss with my wife and get back to you if interested...he he he....the agent threw the famous line at me...

"Sir owner already received offer he is considering you better be fast"....

i was thinking to myself all this cea...BULLSHIT 20 years ago i went to view property and over the years blady agents...NOTHING else to say... ALL COPY N PASTE...but hey they earn good $$ for that BULLShi%^%

so what are the other famous lines u guys heard..share share since NOBODY is buying and EVERYBODY is SELLING...
    I tot sales is still healthy. March bonus n pay adjustment coming hor... More interest in properties soon.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I tot sales is still healthy. March bonus n pay adjustment coming hor... More interest in properties soon.
    yup to be honest i went to an open house and there were quite a few people viewing hope the owner managed to sell....

Pretty sure secondary market is close to dead.
    Started getting cold calls from agents to "sell, market very high!"
    Funny how I never get these calls when the markets on fire.......

Quote Originally Posted by EBD
    Pretty sure secondary market is close to dead.
    Started getting cold calls from agents to "sell, market very high!"
    Funny how I never get these calls when the markets on fire.......
    I agree resale is bad as ABSD has killed off this segment. It makes more sense to buy new launch from developers. Prob another 6 months is needed for owners to be more willing to negotiate.

I agree resale is bad as ABSD has killed off this segment. It makes more sense to buy new launch from developers. Prob another 6 months is needed for owners to be more willing to negotiate.
    somehow i feel that way too everyone is snapping up new units..

Wink

somehow i feel that way too everyone is snapping up new units..
    Happy house hunting... The double bay residence loos good compared to recent launches.

Another favourite line is "your offer of $x is too low. Another potential buyer offered $x+y but it is still too low and the owner rejected the offer".

So many ungraders buying EC, so they must sell away their current HDB flats within 6 months (if I'm not wrong). If buying pte ppty, unless they have holding power, if not they also have to sell away their HDB flats, so for both cases, most likely resale market for the HDB will drop.

Quote Originally Posted by evergreen
    Another favourite line is "your offer of $x is too low. Another potential buyer offered $x+y but it is still too low and the owner rejected the offer".
    Last time, my agent (new) didn't know how to use this method. Keep on pressing my price to suit the other side (experience agent). So many viewers and yet I still couldn't get the price I want. First time selling house, no experience, scared that I couldn't sell it away because I had bought an EC. Some of the viewers are very interested, came 2 to 3 times, but still not willing to pay. In the end, I sold it to a China PR but still at a lower side, now he "tan tio", it is a 5 room flat in Bishan near MRT station.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    Last time, my agent (new) didn't know how to use this method. Keep on pressing my price to suit the other side (experience agent). So many viewers and yet I still couldn't get the price I want. First time selling house, no experience, scared that I couldn't sell it away because I had bought an EC. Some of the viewers are very interested, came 2 to 3 times, but still not willing to pay. In the end, I sold it to a China PR but still at a lower side, now he "tan tio", it is a 5 room flat in Bishan near MRT station.
    thats why sometimes i feel buying or selling best to do it your ownself is POSSIBLE at least end of day you can only blame yourself...although i must admit recently when i sold my condo...my agent was champion and never reduced my price for a few weeks and eventually SOLD at almost my asking...for that i paid him 2% comm thats a LOT for condo close to 1 million...guess end of day it boils down to luck but i must admit an experienced and honest agent is VERY important...

"btw last offer is xxx"

in a way it cud means seller wun accept anything lower

thats why sometimes i feel buying or selling best to do it your ownself is POSSIBLE at least end of day you can only blame yourself...although i must admit recently when i sold my condo...my agent was champion and never reduced my price for a few weeks and eventually SOLD at almost my asking...for that i paid him 2% comm thats a LOT for condo close to 1 million...guess end of day it boils down to luck but i must admit an experienced and honest agent is VERY important...
    engage a few agts lor(but not too many la).....creates competition for them mah......wakakaka

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    engage a few agts lor(but not too many la).....creates competition for them mah......wakakaka
    roger....HOR...

Default experienced and honest agent v impt

...my agent was champion and never reduced my price for a few weeks and eventually SOLD at almost my asking...for that i paid him 2% comm thats a LOT for condo close to 1 million...but i must admit an experienced and honest agent is VERY important...
    Similar sentiments : I also paid more than 2 percent and got very good price that was unbeatable for many many months to come....

Some agents even show you a 1% cheque, It is up to you to believe if the cheque really comes form the potential buyer or just "to pressure you" to offer more.

Quote Originally Posted by Leeds
    Some agents even show you a 1% cheque, It is up to you to believe if the cheque really comes form the potential buyer or just "to pressure you" to offer more.
    these are the type of agents that will never rest in HEAVEN...

My favourite agent line is "almost sold"

The classic one is 'now's the best time to sell' to sellers and 'now's the best time to buy' to buyers, regardless of the time...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    The classic one is 'now's the best time to sell' to sellers and 'now's the best time to buy' to buyers, regardless of the time...
    I always get this "It's not about when to buy. It's all about when to sell. So buy now!"

Quote Originally Posted by price
    I always get this "It's not about when to buy. It's all about when to sell. So buy now!"
    So to the seller, he'll say, 'its not about when to sell, its all about when to buy. So sell now!'...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    So to the seller, he'll say, 'its not about when to sell, its all about when to buy. So sell now!'...
    thats called reverse pyschology...

whatever the case i guess society still needs agent just like they need the woman that prowl the streets of GEY...Land...

a necessary evil

whatever the case i guess society still needs agent just like they need the woman that prowl the streets of GEY...Land...

The seller rejected the offer of $x,000,000
    so often heard

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    The seller rejected the offer of $x,000,000
    so often heard
    As a buyer, just say I offer the price of $y 000 000.
    This is my name card. Call me if you are agreeable.

the most hated line. "At his PSF range i ownself buy".

This kind of agent fuk up. Want buy then meet buyer for what. If buyer wants to pay sky price need agent for what right?

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS

This kind of agent fuk up. Want buy then meet buyer for what. If buyer wants to pay sky price need agent for what right?
    Strange indeed!

"BUY OR U WILL REPENT!"