Thread: Enbloc and SSD?

Default Enbloc and SSD?

If i buy an apt today for 1.2 million in 3mths it goes enbloc and say i get 1.5mil for the enbloc sale...

DO i have to pay the 16% SSD....if i do is it 16% of 1.5 milliion...i.e $240000

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

haha... if your condo kena enbloc-ed like that... don't know that's lucky or unlucky...

i think developer buy over also kena absd if not building and selling fast enough....

Yes, ssd applied

If u buy old place for own stay, need to renovate. Then sekali enbloc u still have to pay SSD if within 4 years. So factor in the cost of reno n the inconvenience of moving. The worse is hanging in limbo not knowing whether enbloc will be successful.

hmm nowadays buy house very stressful buy also stress dont buy also stress....

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    buy new one lor but at a high price

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    Yes, ssd applied
    I laugh each time I see pptyguru ads "enbloc potential"

As long as still make money enbloc not a bad thing lah... but maybe bit inconvenient that's all.

Since there is a "no loss" ruling, there is little downside, can "gar gar" buy if you like. And if lucky, maybe enbloc is further down the road after SSD rule no longer in effect.

If you like a place for your own stay and it is within your budget, just close both eyes and sign on the dotted line and never look back.

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    If you like a place for your own stay and it is within your budget, just close both eyes and sign on the dotted line and never look back.
    yup i also say that....but i kinda realised its easy to SELL but SO HARD to buy...

yup i also say that....but i kinda realised its easy to SELL but SO HARD to buy...
    Have you seen this place in Jalan Tari Payong?
    Near Jalan Kayu.
    Don't know whether still available.

http://www.iadmin.iproperty.com.sg/p...errace-ForSale

If i buy an apt today for 1.2 million in 3mths it goes enbloc and say i get 1.5mil for the enbloc sale...

DO i have to pay the 16% SSD....if i do is it 16% of 1.5 milliion...i.e $240000
    As you will be "penalised' 16% and its on the sales prices of your unit.

The govt is acting against serial en bloc raiders too, lest yoy froget, once en bloc is successful, all these occupants will be on the prowl to "spend" the handsome profits.

I think a good balllpark figure is not just 16%, I reckon it to be around 23%, dont forget you need to pay misc charges upon purchase and likewise on your sales side.

One needs to be doubly eagled eyed in order to profit from ongoing en bloc project.

now big old old project quite impossible to enbloc one la.....no scare la

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    now big old old project quite impossible to enbloc one la.....no scare la
    Ya i agree.... must wait for the rich to come to SIN again then the big CCR plot will go.... either way, if can wait, sure make money, how many old CCR plot left that can enbloc? not many left...

Once developers clear their CCR new launches they will come knocking again, but prob 2-3 years down the road...

If u buy a unit and give away to ur parents or something, does the 4 years SSD apply? if So, since its a gift SSD on wat amount?

sidetracked a bit...

If i owned a PC and a HDB flat, the HDB flat is due for SERS...so can i still hold on to the new allocated HDB?

Quote Originally Posted by ezonme
    sidetracked a bit...

If i owned a PC and a HDB flat, the HDB flat is due for SERS...so can i still hold on to the new allocated HDB?
    You must sell your PC if you want to buy the new allocated flat. Alternatively, you take the money from the the compensation of your flat.

Quote Originally Posted by Leeds
    You must sell your PC if you want to buy the new allocated flat. Alternatively, you take the money from the the compensation of your flat.
    Kind of unfair cos if not my choice to 'sell' the HDB. Im not being compensate cos i'll lose the golden nest.