Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Projects with units facing or close to one another

东方

User Info Menu

Default Projects with units facing or close to one another

The Noisy Duo siblings who almost every day come down to the pool to play in my project... Today the younger sister shouted to her bro - I wanna play with your angry bird and then do the bang bang!!!!! Omg if this goes on I may plan to sue the family for outrage of modesty in public...

东方

User Info Menu

The other day I heard the couple opposite quarrelling... All do share your experience if you stay in such projects...

mutant powerpuff

User Info Menu

My place, neighbours are quite far apart, but recently an FT family move in and when they quarrel, I think the whole block can hear.
    Wow, but thanks to them, one morning I dozed off after my alarm clock rang, they quarrelled so loud that they woke me up!

OCR properties going to crash!

User Info Menu

so bad?
    Thought the sound-proofing should be good for condos?

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    My place, neighbours are quite far apart, but recently an FT family move in and when they quarrel, I think the whole block can hear.
    Wow, but thanks to them, one morning I dozed off after my alarm clock rang, they quarrelled so loud that they woke me up!

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    so bad?
    Thought the sound-proofing should be good for condos?
    mabe they nvr close their windows

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Haha. Next time record down and use that as alarm.

Senior

User Info Menu

I thought MM projects mostly singles, nobody to quarrel with?

Deepsea

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    - I wanna play with your angry bird and then do the bang bang!!!!!
    So x-rated??

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    The Noisy Duo siblings who almost every day come down to the pool to play in my project... Today the younger sister shouted to her bro - I wanna play with your angry bird and then do the bang bang!!!!! Omg if this goes on I may plan to sue the family for outrage of modesty in public...
    So mm ground flr pool facing not tat gd afterall....perhaps those ground flr facing hdb at the back is better....

Family wif kids ground flr goodie....can keep an eye on ur kids

Perennial

User Info Menu

That is why i dont like pool facing units or anything near the pool, pavillion, bbq pit, tennis court, etc. Prefer a unit that faces a wall, some trees or bushes!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast