Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621263136 ... LastLast

Thread: Watercolours (D18, 99LH EC, HUGE Development)

Quote Originally Posted by Wang 2016
    Still a bit confused about the car park design fr site plan.

Guard hse is below the tennis court, is the drive lane (both in and out) also below the tennis court and the drop off at entrance plaza, and then turn in to basement car park with entrance below tennis court? Is the entrance and exit facing block 21 or facing outside?

Can drive on ground floor to blk 23? Is there a driving lane between us and seastand at level 1? I remember I saw some cars parked at ground floor from the broucher lei. How come?

Can anyone explain more ?
    Hi Wang2016, need to confirm on the exit as i can't remember much on the exit portion.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffKoh
    Hi Wang2016, need to confirm on the exit as i can't remember much on the exit portion.
    Thanks Jeff.
    I think in and out arrow should reverse otherwise we are driving on the right side of the road. But again if reverse the in and out the drop off point would be a bit akward. It's easier for those picking up after car park rather than dropping off before car park - i tot that is ok lah but in the morning when all trying to go to work at the same time it can jam there i think.

Hi Jeff n Wang

In is below the tennis court where the guard house is located.
    Out is where Jeff place the in arrow.

Hope this clarify
    What ia a good house?
    It is a good house as long as you love it

Quote Originally Posted by Good house
    Hi Jeff n Wang

Hope this clarify
    Thank you bro for the clarification and sharing. Still have abt 1.5 years to go before TOP if it can complete early. So excited. . .

Hi Jeff n Wang

Hope this clarify
    Bro any good FSM to recommend that will not ask u to buy this buy that. Tq

Hi Jeff n Wang

Hope this clarify
    Both in and out below tennis court? That means we driving on right side of road?

Both in and out below tennis court? That means we driving on right side of road?
    In Jeff attachment. The IN should be the OUT exit.
    Running parallet and under the tennis court (17) will be the IN.

The OUT in Jeff attachment is not the out. It goes to the sub station..
    The other road leads to the bin station.

So we drive on left side of the road and drive clockwise at the pickup/drop off point.
    What ia a good house?

In Jeff attachment. The IN should be the OUT exit.
    Running parallet and under the tennis court (17) will be the IN.

The OUT in Jeff attachment is not the out. It goes to the sub station..
    The other road leads to the bin station.

So we drive on left side of the road and drive clockwise at the pickup/drop off point.
    Thanks bro.

Picture says a thousand words

extreme left is the bin station, Centre is enerance and right is Exit
    What ia a good house?

View from the other side

What ia a good house?

What ia a good house?

Bro good house, you went down to the show flat tonight - again ? U must stay so near ha...

For 1st photo, the guard hse is on the left side right - looks like there is a door and window. So in and walk way will be below tennis court while exit is open. Right?

Then after go in, what is the white rectangle box at side of staircase to tennis court?
    Last edited by Wang 2016; 22-05-13 at 22:39.

Past by daily

I also don't know what is that thing.........ESS service??...better not guess

What ia a good house?

Bro any good FSM to recommend that will not ask u to buy this buy that. Tq

What is FSM bro?
    What ia a good house?

What is FSM bro?
    Sorry bro, is feng shui master.

Sorry bro, is feng shui master.

OIC

Got one..........Sure will not ask you buy things one.........

Download a Fengshui APP in your Android or Iphone

But really, I no Lobang on this

But I think generally must have good ventilation,lighting and water
    What ia a good house?

Past by daily

I also don't know what is that thing.........ESS service??...better not guess

Am guessing its the changing room for tennis players. Otherwise they have to rush home to pee in middle of games Mei?

Our security guard uncle can use also.

OIC

Got one..........Sure will not ask you buy things one.........

Download a Fengshui APP in your Android or Iphone

But really, I no Lobang on this

But I think generally must have good ventilation,lighting and water
    TQ bro.... agreed to ur points.

Am guessing its the changing room for tennis players. Otherwise they have to rush home to pee in middle of games Mei?

Our security guard uncle can use also.

This is defintely essential
    What ia a good house?

lol i see my blk!

Bros and sis, have been browsing this thread for a long time and finally got my account to join in the fun.

I an one of the earlybirds, got a good ballot number and booked on the same launch evening, not first timer, lucky.

Where else can one find a seaside ec nowadays, longkangs canals not considered. I say fella watercolurians all got a solid deal. Likewise for the sea esta, ripple bay and seastrand bros n sis.

On the other thread where there was an interesting discussion on devaluing, candidly and no punt intended, let's try not to differentiate here, and if one can't resist the temptation, there is this simple fact: a lot of pc folks I know can do really better in managing their finance with a lesser leverage on a hdb, likewise, some ec buyers I know can really do as well on a landed with spare.

Let's enjoy this nice tranquil environment with the 5 projects, one of the main reason I have decided to shift here, the sold environment. Btw, I am coming from a place where everyone is rushing in

Peace fellas

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield
    Bros and sis, have been browsing this thread for a long time and finally got my account to join in the fun.

I an one of the earlybirds, got a good ballot number and booked on the same launch evening, not first timer, lucky.

Where else can one find a seaside ec nowadays, longkangs canals not considered. I say fella watercolurians all got a solid deal. Likewise for the sea esta, ripple bay and seastrand bros n sis.

On the other thread where there was an interesting discussion on devaluing, candidly and no punt intended, let's try not to differentiate here, and if one can't resist the temptation, there is this simple fact: a lot of pc folks I know can do really better in managing their finance with a lesser leverage on a hdb, likewise, some ec buyers I know can really do as well on a landed with spare.

Let's enjoy this nice tranquil environment with the 5 projects, one of the main reason I have decided to shift here, the sold environment. Btw, I am coming from a place where everyone is rushing in

Peace fellas
    Welcome to Big 4 family....

Quote Originally Posted by iwantgizmos
    Welcome to Big 4 family....
    Thanks to my nearest neighbor from seastrand!

Thanks to my nearest neighbor from seastrand!
    Welcome.
    Early birds got good discount and select the best units.
    Which stack u chose?

Curious wat discount was there during the launch? I got abs nothing fr my age tand I think my Psf is quite high.

Welcome.
    Early birds got good discount and select the best units.
    Which stack u chose?

Curious wat discount was there during the launch? I got abs nothing fr my age tand I think my Psf is quite high.
    No discount lah. Though I squeezed courts voucher from my agent. Only benefit is more choice units. Though my time no knock down option for 3 room compact. For those who got the knock down for bigger MBR, did u guys pay for it?

Actually I wrote to huge before they launch the new knock down bigger MBR show flat asking for minor modification (remove wardrobe) from one of the bedroom, but they refused, say they dun do modification from standard floor plan.

No discount lah. Though I squeezed courts voucher from my agent. Only benefit is more choice units. Though my time no knock down option for 3 room compact. For those who got the knock down for bigger MBR, did u guys pay for it?

Actually I wrote to huge before they launch the new knock down bigger MBR show flat asking for minor modification (remove wardrobe) from one of the bedroom, but they refused, say they dun do modification from standard floor plan.
    U good at squeezing lol... My agent said not allowed luo.

I opt for original plan. The knock down option is foc I heard.

Welcome Anfield

Hi all, I will be away from SIN for a while, do keep this thread and the Big Four thread alive
    What ia a good house?

Peace fellas
    I bought mine in Dec. I opted for the knock down option for the 3 bedroom compact FOC. Not sure whether I make the right choice or not. Anyway only me and my wife staying at the present moment

Quote Originally Posted by ken3147
    I bought mine in Dec. I opted for the knock down option for the 3 bedroom compact FOC. Not sure whether I make the right choice or not. Anyway only me and my wife staying at the present moment
    Not sure if I am entitled for foc change too, since mine was bought on launch day. Was thinking hard but decided to sick with original config eventually, offers me the option to do self hack or ID modification after looking at the standard config live, though I must admit the knock down config is good.

In fact, I did think of the same thing and requested huge to do it for me before as part of customization, that was before they release the new showflat, but they refused. Still got the email. Hence was very surprised when i saw the new showflat ... Maybe they stole my idea. hahah

Quote Originally Posted by krism7
    lol i see my blk!
    One more for you

What ia a good house?